Clearing Our Personal Cache (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Friends send me interesting posts, and this one smacked me right in the face. It is from Jenny Schiltz, https://jennyschiltz.com/energy-update-clearing-the-cache/?fbclid=IwAR2EmirfnHCkyq1Vwn9bxUqLWvlAcRB8mSJ1D9uuIf4dFm8zfRFNoN2TRJs

I believe many of us are having episodes of vertigo and lost words, but she explains it in such a clear way - our personal cache is being cleared. That makes a lot of sense to me because sometimes it seems that pieces of info are missing.

This template rewrite comes in as a massive DISRUPTOR. It literally disrupts our normal way of being. The thought patterns that have created our foundation. This disturbance can make us feel quite unstable and dizzy. For example, we may follow path A, B, C, D on a regular basis. This template rewrite comes in and all of a sudden we go A… But have to search for B, C, D.
That’s where the golden opportunity comes in. We don’t have to search for those familiar ways of being. We can choose to leave it all behind. We can also choose what we want to keep.

Have you ever had those moments of insight, or perhaps you were musing on an issue, and a little later the solution becomes evident? I see this as the next step. If the older ideas are gone, then there is no sorting through stacks of stuff.

Doesn't this seem a lot like manifestation?

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
My clearing has been really heavy again for about six months now, that's why I've not been around much. Just had two days with little / no sleep, so feeling very ragged at the moment.

Yes, my personal cache is being cleared, very heavily.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
i am a bit more aware of what pulls me wrong so it becomes easier to let go of the wrong habbits

• Winner
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)