Clan of big-breasted women (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
thR6H8IAY4.jpg untitled.png

I recall a snippet of dream from a few nights ago. My sleep has been disturbed due to my dog's illness, but this snippet remains fresh in my mind, like recall of a vision. I was met by a clan of big-breasted women, who came to greet me. I think my mum was there, but definitely my sister and my daughter were. So this could have been generational aspects. Or it could have just been woman hood, per se. Or it could have been aspects of me multi-dimensionally. I remember my sister was dressed in a beaded, vintage, long straight line strapless, black dress which showed off her cleavage. (She has passed on now, in life she was mainly seen in farm clothes or nondescript old clothing). She stood with a straight back, with lovely bearing, and allowed her femininity to be expressed by her bust, with grace, and even grandeur. All the other women in the clan had this same, graceful, acceptance of their feminine power. My daughter alone was dressed in a beaded playsuit - the prerogative of the young. All-in-all, there were about 15-20 women. I was welcomed to join them, and to also keep a feminine grace in my bearing, and to allow my bust to be exactly what it is - a statement.

Maybe this was the dream acknowledging the integration of the feminine now into the patriarchy. Maybe I was just integrating parts of myself.

I have searched the internet for a view of the black beaded dress, but couldn't come up with anything exactly like it. However these two pictures give some sense of the imbued femininity without being gaudy or asking for attention.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Those gowns work for me!
I agree with your idea about embracing femininity, (as I sit here in my flannel pjs).

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
The Divine Feminine is making a comeback, Real female-ness and a a love of our bodies, curves and all. We are NOT men. We do not need to be like men to gain power. True power comes from owning our own gifts. Love yourself and the commarderie.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
As a Pleiadian starseed I truly believe in the power of the feminine, but I am not very sure what coming into power will bring. It seems that women were denied what they needed for such a long time that there are grave wounds, and wounds + power can be a recipe for disaster.

I hope we will get more of the warm embrace of a mother or a loving wife than some of the more destructive forms of feminine power.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
You won't believe this. Can this be coincidence?
o_O

Tonight I had a dream about a girl I knew as a teenager from high school. Never dreamt of her before. Never! She was almost forgotten, long time ago, long gone. And I never had a crush on her, although some in my school back then definitely had.
<3

No surprise, first of all, she was overall very attractive. A tall brunette. But she was also very 'famous' for her most prominent bodily characteristic. In this school and generation she was really the #1 regarding this 'outstanding' feature! She would have been in this kind of "Clan" in that school back then, you know, possibly even their leader!
O.o:D

In the dream tonight we had a chat and a flirt in a classroom (not that same school though but a university seminar room). And then in the end were even kissing. That is where the dream ended, as usual in these cases for me.
:(

Good heavens, what has this thread done to me and my dream (sex) life now?
:fp

(Another interesting side note: Some years ago I actually tried to remember her last name when I remembered the people from high school because a school reunion for that year was forthcoming. But I failed, only rememberd her first name. Well, I woke up this time and immediately knew her entire name! So the akashic information was retrieved this time somehow... maybe by kissing her? <:);)).

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
Sinera , I don't want to claim that I know what is going on with you, I just want to remind you of the legends and myths of a specific kind of 4d shapeshifter entities who are experts on desires and getting energy.

Unfortunately, I have poor understanding of what happens in sleep. Sometimes I feel like I am absolutely helpless out there. I don't think that anything super dangerous can happen in my dreams but still... it is something I want to know more about.

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera , I don't want to claim that I know what is going on with you, I just want to remind you of the legends and myths of a specific kind of 4d shapeshifter entities who are experts on desires and getting energy.
Well, yes and no in my case.

Having read Robert Bruce's book and been on his forum long enough where a lot of 'psychic self-defence' topics were discussed, I remember that any form of dream or 'astral' sex 'could' indeed also be an encounter with energy vampires as elementals, 'astral wildlife' or "negs" (as RB calls them) of any strange kind.

I do not however believe this to be the case here. They are certainly attracted by sexual desires and actions of the projector/dreamer, but also (and even more) by a surrounding negativity, total loss of control or fear in general.

The scene in the class was not one of darkness or negativity, nor of fear and it was still not 'wildly' out of control.;)

If the dream/astral environment had been darker or the scene in general more sordid or aggressive one could suspect such a thing.

It is more likely (as in most dreams) for me that it was my own creation or that a helper wanted to communicate something and it was more of a symbolic kind of whatever meaning that might escape me at the moment. Kissing can have other meanings in the dreamworld besides a sexual aspect.

Moreover I believe I do not radiate that much negativity to attract many negs. Staying positive and expecting good is the best 'defence'.

Earlier in my projection years, I had a few encounters with so-called "hitchhikers" when flying in the lower astral realms - which indeed are normally the darker areas. Robert Bruce and iirc also Robert Monroe wrote about these beings.

These semi-conscious 'things' (as I experienced them) cling to you like sticky things with needles or maybe it even feels like strong Velcro strips. They do it for a while, mostly on your back or your sides
But they are normally harmless and there are ways to get rid of them fast. Or in case you really cannot shake them off you just (if you are lucid) abort the experience and snap back to your body voluntarily. No problem.

Found a quote by Robert Bruce, although the 'sticky' element is missing:

OBE Hitchhikers
A rare type of OBE problem that affects approximately one in two hundred projectors at some time in their life - a real-time or low-astral problem - is an OBE hitchhiker, which can happen to seasoned projectors as well as novices. After the exit, you become aware that some being is holding on to you from behind. You often see a pair of arms encircling and holding on to you. This being may be silent or may speak and make threats or threatening sounds. It will often answer if spoken to. You may feel you are being carried around by it, or you may feel you are carrying it yourself.

If it answers at all, this being will usually give short, cryptic, negative, or nonsense replies, which may or may not contain threats. It may even state it is there to help you in some way-do not believe this. You will usually be able to turn around and see your hitchhiker. You will often see a rough-looking male face with glaring eyes. When looked at, it may abuse you loudly or scare you in some other way. Alternatively, it may do and say nothing at all. It may even appear to be asleep or unconscious when looked at.

In case you are concerned about missing a chance of beneficial spirit contact: a simple way to test a spirit (to tell a good spirit from a bad spirit) is to politely but firmly ask it to leave and return another time when called on. A good spirit will understand and leave immediately, and will return another time when called on. A bad spirit will either point-blank refuse or will make up some excuse, e.g., that they know what's best for you.

The consensus among projectors is that these hitchhikers are attracted to fear. They are most likely to appear at times when projectors become fearful or anxious during an OBE. In some cases, you have only to think of the hitchhiker briefly and it will appear. The wisest preventative measure is to control fear and not think about the hitchhiker in any way, not even for a moment. Drive all thoughts of it out of mind and focus on the OBE at all times.

Providing you are courageous enough, a good way of dealing with this situation is to bravely confront or attack it. Do not listen to it no matter what it says. Demand it leave immediately and threaten dire consequences if it does not obey. If this does not work, create a baseball bat or other weapon of choice and use it to beat the manifestation until it leaves. The created weapon should be held firmly in mind so it does not melt away while being used. This procedure should be repeated during any future OBEs if it reappears. Chapter 35, "Astral Self-Defense", provides details on the creation and use of astral weaponry.

If the above does not work, or if you are too timid for a confrontation, or if the manifestation repeats, denying its existence will sometimes work, although this generally takes longer. Totally ignore it and deny its existence. Actively disbelieve in it and unmake it with creative ability. Imagine and see its arms fading away and feel the rest of it fading out of existence behind you. An alternative is to make it burst into flames with creative ability and try to burn it away.

Shape-shifting can also be used and the shape of the projector changed to unhorse or better deal with the manifestation. Small is usually more effective than big here, but both should be tried. If you can hold the shape of a bee or wasp, you will often lose the hitchhiker in the process. The use of any level of creative ability is often enough to drive off a hitchhiker, as this seems to intimidate astral wildlife.

Passing slowly through walls and other solid objects can also help. Look at this as scraping off the hitchhiker onto the wall as it is penetrated. Another idea is to project into the nearest church or house of worship. As this type of manifestation is a real-time or low-astral problem, projecting directly into higher levels of the astral planes will lose the hitchhiker in the dimensional shift.

If all these methods fail, I advise that you seek out the services of a good practicing shaman (see bibliography).

I have referred projectors with this type of problem to shamans many times, and the results have always been positive.
Source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/astral_dynamics/astral_dynamics34.htm

Sinera

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Sinera , Are you going to look her up on FB and try to connect? :)
Tried google with her name today, then also with former location of the school added (do not remember her hometown), but did not find an exact match. And as you know one not really be sure about pics because it has been really many many years ago and people can have changed a lot then in their faces, hair-do, appearance in general. So no, I did not find any thing that hints to an exact find.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I think being large-breasted and still young enough to be at school is a difficult combination, as you are still struggling with issues of identity, body form, polarities and emotional neediness (not to mention, a complete transformation when hormones kick in). For instance, it would be hard to be the girl, and not be sure if you were popular for your self or your breasts. In my case, size only "racked up" (pun, there) after pregnancy and giving birth. So I was really able to experience the best of both worlds.

C

CosmicReflections

I give to you as homework connecting to beings that are labelled as "negative" with your heart and see what happens. Choose any: vampire, succubus, reptile, goat...etc... and you will solve the paradox of duality and the illusion of separation, what keeps people stuck in those lower desires. ;)

Figure out the negative side of the so called "positive" Pleiadians, Arcturians, Sirians and angels and you will see well enough the illusion that people have been feeding since ever and the true convergence of the heart of Cosmos itself.

Not all is what it seems.

C

CosmicReflections

Well I read your whole statement before you deleted it and I think it would be worthwhile clarifying certain points that new age-spirituality has missed about the judgement of certain races, beings, archetypes of the psyche. For that reason I mentioned above that to connect to those judged creatures with the heart is like embracing aspects of the psyche of the Earth human that are judged by no other worse than ourselves. If we establish a heart link with anyone then the lower problems fade. When we judge certain things and label them as evil very likely we are judging ourselves or simply following the new age-spiritual massive currents.

Here are some positive traits of those beings everyone tends to judge without understanding that every human being has these traits:

Vampire - lessons about balanced sharing of energy, learning to give and receive love
Succubus/incubus - combination of traits of vampires, felines and serpents for the most part, so dissect the positive traits of these three archetypes.
Reptilian - organization, creativity, passion, loyalty to the community, logic to avoid losing ourselves to the visceral side of things, patience and dedication to anything they do
Goat - leadership, embracing emotions, service to the community, teaching the positive values of doctrines
Canid people - loyalty to the family and to the pack, astute mind, the best example I have seen so far of the inner child, something that even wolves have

Now think about the negative side of many of these beings in their imbalanced state:

Pleiadians - combination of DNA of many species but their goals can become selfish when they only seek joy and will not bother to understand those who suffer, will not bother helping those in need or even themselves, because they will seek by all means their own happiness, impatience, laziness, disloyalty in many cases, codependency, victimhood and blame(in the case of humans because there are Pleiadians of other species)
Arcturians - using knowledge and technology of the sciences for selfish purposes
Sirians - dark occultism in some cases, self neglectfulness (it depends in much which Sirians because there are many races of Sirians)
Angels - lack of groundingness, codependency, serving the collective goals without exerting individual will, idealism without firm personal values, serving futile values based on wars

Of course in this case I am not mentioning all of the positive values of the above that everyone knows already, neither the negative side of the ones that I share their positive traits of.

If you think about all of the above, then you see how pointless it is to continue labeling these beings as they have been labelled by the majority and generalizing them, because in the end all of these things is what an Earth human can be, so what we attract or what we dislike is hidden in our psyche. Everything is about balance within so that it can show outside. To label entire species or races or specific beings as negative is like saying that people here on Earth from specific lineages or countries are all negative or that they all feed on others. So not all is about wars, or nationalistic values, it all starts within ourselves and the household where we are born.

It all starts with the point about HM of embracing for example the Divine Feminine. Then connect it to the Divine Masculine, and the rest is the archetypes that we play everyday.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
so what we attract or what we dislike is hidden in our psyche. Everything is about balance within so that it can show outside
I love your point here, CR. The whole thing about my accepting my bust as it is without any negative inferences put upon it by myself (as opposed to just never thinking about it, which is suppression of thought) is that there must have been some subconscious negative thoughts because I have experienced physical change over the years - not just in that one area of course, but its increase in size had to do with an overall increase in size. And then this dream comes along, and mentions that all the women in my intergenerational lifetimes have been very beautiful and busty.

Another thing about CR's insights is how well she is cognizant and also can express about negative and positive aspects existing together, and her reminders are always timely.

C

CosmicReflections

That is wonderful HM!! Now that I recall, not long ago I came across the following diagrams and thought to myself that it is so easy to get carried away by the ideas that people are being fed by mainstream media and just general ideas about how the human body "should look like". This fashion of women doing surgery so that their breasts look perfectly round is one of those ideas. Since people do not go out naked except for rare reasons, then most are not aware of the variety of forms that exist on Earth, when it comes to anatomy lol:

http://informe21.com/sites/default/files/imagepicker/e/Editor AJ/senospersonalidad-1.png

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
That is wonderful HM!! Now that I recall, not long ago I came across the following diagrams and thought to myself that it is so easy to get carried away by the ideas that people are being fed by mainstream media and just general ideas about how the human body "should look like". This fashion of women doing surgery so that their breasts look perfectly round is one of those ideas. Since people do not go out naked except for rare reasons, then most are not aware of the variety of forms that exist on Earth, when it comes to anatomy lol:

http://informe21.com/sites/default/files/imagepicker/e/Editor AJ/senospersonalidad-1.png
Hey, CR, the chart of boob variations you posted reminds me that when I was 16 years old, and new to the workforce, I can't remember if it was young men or young women, showed this kind of chart to us young girls. I got the label "water wings" at the time. If they were to meet me today, it would be knuckle-dusters!

Reactions: Stargazer
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I've just realised I had the dream at the very beginning of New Year's Day (between 1:00am and 6:00am). I posted on New Year's Day.
This interesting article by Emmanuel Dagher suggests that the whole of 2018 may be about integration of Divine Feminine energies. In which case, the timing of the dream would be apropos.

http://ascensionenergies.com/2018/01/06/year-of-the-feminine-january-2018/

Please note, I'm not in agreement with his numerological assertion that 2018 is a "2" year (because of 1+1), as my understanding of the Chaldean numerology is you don't break down the master numbers into their constituents (i.e. master numbers such as 11, 22, 33, 44). So I still go with 2018 being an 11 year. However, minor point, I think, in the context.

Reactions: Stargazer and Lila

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
January 21: The gateway to the mysterious feminine is called the root of creation. Listen to her voice; hear it echo through creation.
Funny, all I can hear is someone shouting for me to take out the garbage! WTH???

O.o:D ;) :ROFL: :-)) :-D :))

Reactions: Snowmelt and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)