CIA Covered Up Earth's Catastrophe Cycle (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Yesterday Ben Davidson (Suspicious0bservers) released a new video on YouTube, titled, CIA Covered Up Earth's Catastrophe Cycle. He starts off explaining that Charles Hapgood, who many of us know authored some amazing material around crustal displacement, which was backed up by Einstein, was actually a CIA spy and explained his science in a way so that it was not accurate, and could be debunked.

Earth's pole shift and the solar kill shot is part of the discussion. Ben also mentions the karmic rules the satansts follow, who are now releasing information such as the above, and more, because they believe they have to so that they don't accumulate too much negative karma to pay back.

Ben goes on to say they are guarding all the pathways to truth at this moment, but are releasing more truth. This is why they stick symbolism in the grammy's, the superbowl half time shows, the pedophilic hints in the main stream etc. They have to let us know what's going on.

Check out the 10 minute video here:

Reactions: therium

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I also watched " the earth disaster documentary" on their channel.

a lot of interesting info. the timeline 2030-2046 coincides a bit with the transition to the 5D world.
A question that popped up in my head was how this relates to 5D world and that the timelines where there were catastrophes are gone.

Siggie

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Dec 16, 2017
Clif High talks in his latest message about that there seems to be no real evidence for cylical desasters on the planet. it is more likely that the disasters, some shrouded in mystery still, have been caused by ET interference with advanced weapons by sinking islands at the size of England and such things. I recommend listening to it, especially the last 15 minutes have amazing content.

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
Clif High talks in his latest message about that there seems to be no real evidence for cylical desasters on the planet. it is more likely that the disasters, some shrouded in mystery still, have been caused by ET interference with advanced weapons by sinking islands at the size of England and such things. I recommend listening to it, especially the last 15 minutes have amazing content.
I don't trust Clif on this.
A lot of his stuff is bunk hooey (ex. during the height of covid, he declared China/Russia were going to attack Taiwan because of Khazarians in Asia conducting bioweapon reasearch, LOL!!, he also said Russia will win Ukraine easily).

There are TONS of evidence from ancient archaeologists all over the world on Birkeland currents, giant lightning craters, magnetic reversals that can be seen in layer sediment iron/magnetic orientations, and so on. EVEN old glyphs in many caves around the world dating back 10000-30000 BC can be seen to document such disasters.

Keep in mind these archaeologists were and are still discredited for obvious reasons.
The power group also includes Egypt's Zahi Hawass, the gatekeeper of the library beneath the Sphinx that houses the records from Atlantis and many ancient advanced technologies such as acoustical levitation systems and crystal energy systems. He goes around the world discrediting these theories and positioning himself as the "foremost expert of all things Egyptian". BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)