CIA classified cosmic disaster (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017

I found this video under those i had from youtube recommendations. I find it interesting but also a bit dark

So what you think of it? Can such a thing still happpen when in the 5th dimension earth?

I think that is a way to escape it if such a term is justified.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Very nice documentary that paints a good picture on how I also see the universe.
the question is: does the cycle go on or do we have an event that changes the future.

It could also be the shift that they are talking about with a separation of the realities that are now superimposed.
A nova gives a wave of light. A lot of people will be taken away maybe to the 5th dimension.
Some stay in 3D to start over again.

In essence we are immortal beings so there is nothing to be afraid of.
one big last firework on our way out:)

• Insightful Post
  • Winner
Reactions: Lila and Alain
OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
2 to 3 generations. Few decades until physical 5d earth is there. The time between the 2 it matches

Thx bert

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
So perhaps this is why Atlantis fell 12K years ago and other civilizations.
If the Carrington event was anything to go by (and it was a 'baby' compared to what is described here) our microelectronics based culture will change overnight in an event of this magnitude.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
So perhaps this is why Atlantis fell 12K years ago and other civilizations.
If the Carrington event was anything to go by (and it was a 'baby' compared to what is described here) our microelectronics based culture will change overnight in an event of this magnitude.
I have a wooden spoon, gas bottles, a 2-burner gas stove, and 5 water tanks on my small property (unit and courtyard) and cookbooks where it describes how you can make meals from scratch, but the issue will be toilet paper, IMO.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
but the issue will be toilet paper, IMO.
Yeah, I find it hard to do without toilet paper and they don't make Sears paper catalogs anymore. Try doing the paperwork with a bunch of pine needles or small maple leaves, it doesn't work so well.

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Linda

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I have a wooden spoon, gas bottles, a 2-burner gas stove, and 5 water tanks on my small property (unit and courtyard) and cookbooks where it describes how you can make meals from scratch, but the issue will be toilet paper, IMO.
this is very good prepping that will buy you some weeks.
this is especially good for disasters that set you back one or two weeks before things get restored to "normal"

If it really happens in full force then there are some scenario's:
  • if you get hit directly then you have no worries. you get transported out of this world.
  • if you live in a scarcely populated area then the prepping is good and you need to get something organized with your neighbors to build up your own food system and security toward plundering groups of people.
  • if you live in a heavily populated area then things get really messy:
    • if everybody lives trough the event make sure you get to a less populated area before the riots start. You need
    • if 90-95 % dies then your chances of survival are better but I don't know if you want to live in these apocalyptic circumstances.

So being hit directly and getting a ticket out of here doesn't seem to bad. :)
the other scenario's will all be very though as we will be back in the stone age without the proper stone age tools en mindset.

But on the other hand I don't see this disaster coming. I think we had a few times when it could hit us but I think collectively humanity avoided these disasters.
we will see what the future brings...

• Love this post!
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
But on the other hand I don't see this disaster coming. I think we had a few times when it could hit us but I think collectively humanity avoided these disasters.
I agree. Many years ago, I had visions and dreams of some awful times, but they stopped, as if someone flipped a switch. What the future holds - not sure, but I keep adequate supplies of necessary items. There is nothing wrong with being prudent. I see it as being responsible for myself and family. And yes, there always is a good supply of TP.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Toilet paper wins!:ROFL:
Top of the packing list.
Whatever happens, I figure on enjoying the beauty of it, whether I'm on my way out or sticking around to enjoy a shaken up place of some sort. Doomsday does not seen likely to me, not at all. A shakeup of some sort does. I feel that there should be much to enjoy from it, however it happens.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Bert and Alain

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
if 90-95 % dies then your chances of survival are better but I don't know if you want to live in these apocalyptic circumstances
I wouldn't mind that at all.

I think a lot of these predictions of Aporkalypse are just spreading FUD to lower peoples' vibrations. We must band together in friendship and community wherever possible to make positive change at the neighborhood level.

Sidebar: If you want to argue that Hell has frozen over, it does every winter. It's Hell, Michigan, it's an actual place! https://www.gotohellmi.com/

• Funny
  • Cool Post
Reactions: Lila and Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I wouldn't mind that at all.

I think a lot of these predictions of Aporkalypse are just spreading FUD to lower peoples' vibrations. We must band together in friendship and community wherever possible to make positive change at the neighborhood level.

Sidebar: If you want to argue that Hell has frozen over, it does every winter. It's Hell, Michigan, it's an actual place! https://www.gotohellmi.com/
When it comes to perception, we need to find people who don't think we have "a screw loose", but have done a few extra laps around and up the spiral. I guess the reason people can't see that difference is because limitation fails to look up.

Post-Apoctolyptic themes in books and movies are my favorite - since childhood. In day dreams I've written untold amounts of science fiction stories, some entirely epic and worthy of publishing.
Having said that Spirit has warned me against playing with those themes as apparently I create my reality.
It's difficult not longer day dreaming like that, but it is for the Highest Good appparently. *sniff*

• Intriguing Post
  • Wise Post
Reactions: Lila and Bert

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
We must band together in friendship and community wherever possible to make positive change at the neighborhood level.
I 100 % agree with this. If everybody stays calm and works in a constructive way together there is no apocalypse. Just friendship and hard work creating a new reality.

A few weeks ago I saw a documentary on Woodstock.
the only reason that this went right is that people worked together, had a positive mindset and shared everything.
from an organisational and safety point of view it was a disaster but it worked out because of the mindset of the people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)