CHRISTOPHER MACKLIN: SPIRITUAL HEALER (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very impressed by this man, so much so that I have signed up for four Mondays of healing with him. This is free (though he does request a donation, but not necessary) I have given $44.44 for the four sessions.

Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot interviewed Christopher last week and it is a fascinating interview. I won't spoil it for you. He is easy to listen to. One thing he says is that "there are more Reptilians living in the Earth than there are humans on the surface"

Dr. Christopher Macklin is an extraordinary sage who brings several facets to his work - in the realm of spirituality, health and wellness, alien connection, angels divination, paranormal, world conspiracies, Covid-19 etc.. He specializes in developing protocols for removing 'manufactured diseases' like Lyme, HIV, Agent Orange, Morgellons and spends his life work healing the physical, spiritual and emotional psyche.

• Divine
Reactions: Neeraj
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Very powerful healing. Enjoy !

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I did this healing and found it very refreshing. Early on, I sensed I was surrounded by a gentle teal colored energy. That was a new color for me and discovered it represents gentleness, calmness, strength, and elegance. I'll take that? Also, my dog got up next to me during the session.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That is wonderful Linda. I am delighted by the effects of the healing I did with Christopher. It has clearly changed my life.

Attachments

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)