Choice between accelerated shift and steady growth - third wave (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
here's another interesting article by Sandra Walter on this :)

http://www.sandrawalter.com/preparing-for-the-third-wave-and-timeline-shift/

(...)
There are two main timeline possibilities presenting for the September Gateways:

1. An accelerated Christed Ascension timeline which will speed up the process and prepare a greater number of souls for the 2017 dimensional shift. This involves accelerated clearing, full disclosure and heightened embodiment experiences for those participating in Ascension.
2. An Ascension timeline (they are all Ascension timelines at this point) which steadily allows for collective unfoldments (slower rate, less Divine intervention). This may be frustrating for many awakened however a good learning tool for patience and collective action. (...)
very interesting read!

my choice is definitely on the accelerated timeline :D
not just for humanity but also for our earth so we can stop all this poisoning and exploiting and mistreating as fast as possible before even more is destroyed...
also I think its better for human being so the cabal doesnt have as much chance to get a grip on more people with all their technology and poisoning through food and chemtrails and everything else

(...)
How to choose the higher accelerated timeline for all:
Align all of you words, deeds, actions, thoughts with Love. Learn this Now and practice it each moment.
Revisit your Ascension practices and keep the Soul-Spirit-Form trinity fully engaged with its Christed embodiment.
Avoid emotional entanglement with the lower timeline activities (media, politics, financial issues, emotional triggers, etc.) Care, but don’t carry.
Galactic Council members: Bring this up in your meetings, renegotiate your contracts to align with the acceleration, assemble your Teams and ask for their full support of the accelerated timeline. (Take note of who resists – that can be telling.)
Get out on Gaia and co-create with her and your fellow Humans. Call forth the unfoldment of the accelerated timeline. This is a Gatekeeper practice for when timeline splits present; call forth the higher reality to reveal itself to all. It already exists as a possibility, now we light-ground it into this reality with our creations.
Use your crystals, meditate, dance, sing, tone, create, open your Christed portals, open your DNA, clear the land and grids, light this planet and the HUman heart grid up daily. If called to travel, or work on a specific area before the wave, heed that call.
Reflect the higher experience; what does it feel like, what do you do on the accelerated journey? Take a look and align your activities, emotions and thoughts with that reality.
Speak your Truth and be kind to all. It is a highly charged passage as this wave enters. Stand in your Mastery as the sovereign, humble, blessed being you are. Keep centered and clear of the lower entanglements; no judgment, no doubt, no fear.(...)

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
I prefer whichever brings the most good. The one thing I like about the longer, drawn out ascension is that it gives people more time to awaken. Thus, more people for the ascension itself. There will always be ascensions anyways.

Plus, it tests all of us on patience and tolerance (ect).

Lol also as jesus said "soon" ~2000 years ago.

Lois

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Interesting to me that there's a reference to a 'Christed Ascention'... One of the things I was shown by one of my guides/healers around this was a chakra located within the energetic/etherise body which he referred to as the 'Christ Chakra' It's something we all have and we all have the ability to activate it. According to him, at best I would say I can sort of feel mine glowing sometimes but that's as connected as I've got.

If we're all going to activate this chakra en masse I'd say some amazing things are coming... And they are coming: I'm sure both these timeline options have happened already and are continuing to happen. I see/understand our current 'reality' and perception of it as being like a whirlpool... Many waves of time, reality, energy and dimension are swirling together.

It's what we came for right? ;)

xxxx

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I'd be inclined to speed things up to "get this over with" that way we who are awake and aware can help those, especially borderline folks, to choose Light and Love. This can also put an end to suffering as in chronic pain amd sicknesses. As well as prevent further degredation and oppression of society.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I'd be inclined to speed things up to "get this over with" that way we who are awake and aware can help those, especially borderline folks, to choose Light and Love. This can also put an end to suffering as in chronic pain amd sicknesses. As well as prevent further degredation and oppression of society.
I agree...and it's important to remember that WE are the ones creating this shift. The stronger our belief in ourselves and our Divinity, the stronger our power, and the faster and smoother things will become.

I meditate several times a day and two of the things I always intend/declare (among many other things, including gratitude) are:

"I AM a smooth transition to the New Earth.
I AM the highest outcome for the benefit of all."

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I awoke at 5:30 AM today from a dream about this subject - slower versus sooner.
I am drawn to the quicker version mainly so that I can live to see it.
At the same time, I do not have a "bring it" attitude because I am aware of the great pain others will feel as everything they thought they knew proves to be inaccurate.
It is a time for us to show great compassion, kindness, and love to those around us.

The other day, this prayer popped into my head, as I was experiencing the turbulence of the times.

We are surrounded by the white light of God's love and protection - each one and as a whole.
It lifts us up in peace and harmony.
All is well.

(I grew up in a liberal Methodist Church, and at the same time, my parents had Cayce books at home. For me, speaking of God is the same as speaking of the Universe. Also, protection means a place of gentleness and safety where people have the space to figure things out - much like the Cloud Cities in my QHHT session.)

OP
Samara

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
At the same time, I do not have a "bring it" attitude because I am aware of the great pain others will feel as everything they thought they knew proves to be inaccurate.
I guess the pain is huge too if we let everybody suffer even longer from all the dark things happening... and in the end they have to learn anyways sooner or later that everything they know is wrong ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)