Chlorine Dioxide Destroys Glyphosate! - Drs. Kerri Rivera and Stephanie Seneff (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I use Chlorine Dioxide in the shape of MMS all the time, along with DMSO it is my first recourse for healing, although I have become very interested in colloidal silver lately. I know the wonders of chlorine dioxide so this does not surprise me at all.

Dr Stephanie Seneff (MIT) explains her latest research regarding how CD destroys Glyphosate... Finally a Root Solution to a Root Cause of Autism

https://www.real.video/5823957619001

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Dr. Seneff has a wealth of information and explains the chemical interactions well. She started her talk with "I always want to know Why" - gotta love that attitude.

Thanks for the link.

Reactions: Laron and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
That is really interesting. I shared your video with another health nut friend. Thank you.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
What is MMS and DMSO? I have chronic stomach problems (too much acid) and I'm on an acid blocker. I might try this DMSO to help my stomach.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
therium you might look at the thread on apple cider vinegar for acid stomach. Pod has more info, too, which is why I tagged her in this post.

Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Hallo Therium,

Here is a link to an MMS documentary by Jim Humble. MMS is a very powerful substance and you need to fully understand it before you use it. It is worth learning about because it is such a good pathogen killer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anaeika and Laron
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Here is a link about DMSO please make sure when you buy it that you buy pharmaceutical grade. Much of the DMSO sold in health food stores is not top quality. Again, care must be taken with this stuff.

If you have any more questions, please ask me. You can private message me if it helps.

https://www.sott.net/article/228453-DMSO-The-Real-Miracle-Solution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)