Chemicals Released from the Ground in Canterbury, New Zealand (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Laron submitted a new article.
I met with a group of friends last Sunday (28th). One read out a message she received from her cat, via a psychic. It explained that areas of Canterbury and Christchurch in New Zealand are having chemicals released from the ground which are dangerous to people's health. My conclusion after hearing the message, was that it was being purposefully done, similar to the situation with chemtrails...
Continue to the full article here.

• Jaw Dropping Post
Reactions: Anaeika and Lila
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I don't know why this gets 250 views when it's just a summary of the article on the front page and there's no replies!

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Hey, Laron, you know I would love to reply to such an indepth article. Cats are sentient beings, and particularly sensitive in ways in which we are not, such as seeing in the dark at night, using whiskers to suss out their environment, etc. Perhaps your readers are held back a little by the fact that the channelling is from a cat via a human. Perhaps the human interface is adding some meaning? But I don't think so. The oversoul of a cat can see the bigger picture, just as a human's oversoul or higher self can.

It is very interesting that the cat is very aware of its own local environment, going out a bit further than to places further away, but still within the same region. It is interesting that the cat has an understanding of geopolitics.

I think we should listen to channellings from frogs, from stick insects, from butterflies, from warthogs... They all interact with their environment differently and have different priorities. Jerome the cat is able to distinguish between Roundup type chemicals being sprayed for weed control, and other chemical dispersants which are used to cover large distances and affect more than one layer of the troposphere. After all, it contains approximately 75% of the atmosphere's mass and 99% of the total mass of water vapor and aerosols, and over New Zealand (at that latitude) may be up to 17km high from the ground up. So Jerome's sensitivities must be highly developed. It is not only indigo children who are indignant about the way the human pyramid of domination and control is affecting our living environments. Obviously, now we know animals and probably insects feel the same way.

Luckily, Gaia is taking matters into her own hands, and is busy transmuting and transforming herself dimensionally. Now the story of The Sleeping Beauty starts making a lot of sense. She slept all through the ages, while despicable things were done, and now she has awakened (very recently, mind) and she is coming into her goddess-ship and taking control and moving things along. We're just here for the ride.

Reactions: Alain and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)