Channeling Practice Sessions : ( Reporting from the Out of Body State ) (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
This is the year I begin actualizing myself more as a vocal channel.

I have been practicing regularly with a friend a couple times each week. We go into the out of body state - the channeling state - and from here report. Much like the Monroe explorers. If anyone is interested in this process and/or otherwise just tuning into it you can find our sessions here in this : playlist. In this practice session ( #7 ) Ra'apta'al is exploring a new way of going in based on feeling rather than visuals - and I am making my first solid connection - with Istan and the Yahyel.

OP
theGalacticTravelChannel

theGalacticTravelChannel

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
We are more fundamentally out of body explorers so our process is more along the line of consciously shifting in and learning to 'report' from these states but as we do this we are also becoming more adept at trance telepathy—channeling as most would say. Tonight, together we connect with a Mantid creator being race. The symbol we are given for this race, or perhaps this being is : ol : phonetic sound : O-el

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)