Channeler Paul Selig (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sarah830

Rambling Companion
Feb 27, 2019
Just wondering if anybody here read books of Paul Selig ?

This morning I bought his "I am the word" book on kindle.

Would love to hear others' experience on him.

Thanks in advance!!

OP
S

Sarah830

Rambling Companion
Feb 27, 2019
I will update here Anaeika :)

Last night I watched few video of him in Youtube and found them quite interesting. I mean those were channelling videos and tougher to understand as he spoke on a lighting speed. So, I bought the first book. But on reviews in Amazon, some people mentioned that the awareness shifts in them are quite obvious while reading those books.

Long time ago, I read Abraham Hicks and Seth Speaks series. I don't read AH anymore as I feel it is more commercialized in recent years.

Let's see what comes from Paul Selig

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I have several of his books (3-4, I think) and I've read them all. It's been a few years since I've read them, but I enjoyed reading them and the material generally resonated with me.

OP
S

Sarah830

Rambling Companion
Feb 27, 2019
Thanks everyone. I have finished 10% of the first book of Paul, "I am the word". So far it resonates well with me. Apart from Amazon, while I searched in other forums, most of the people there are talking that he is a con man. I don't know why they are using it but interestingly many of them actually didn't read the book. Only went to YT or his webpage and coming with a conclusion. I will update my thought once I finish it :)

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Just by the way, the word 'selig' has interesting meanings in German:

:cool:

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Selig IS an interesting name! Is this Paul’s birthname, I wonder?

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)