Changing climate change models (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Bill

The magic has always been within you.
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 21, 2016
From Kansas, living in Texas
Ben Davidson has an informative post on a reduction of 50% in regards to the effect of carbon pollution on the climate. This is from a Sept 2017 paper by the leading scientist who championed much of the mainstream climate models. This is a big deal. They are also reworking many models now and are for the first time ever starting to include the solar effects into these models. Change is afoot. See Ben's short video on this here:

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I always knew that the climate change arguement was B.S. I think they still have a way to go to get it right. Like the mini ice age coming...

Kevin C

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 27, 2016
SoCal
The problem with these "models" is the dataset. You are talking
modeling for 500-3000 years when the earth is x billion years old.
That's like taking a pinprick worth of blood, instead of a test tube worth, to determine how high your cholesterol is (see Theranos). Also, the models always assume no externalities. That is impossible for the Earth with the Sun, cosmic rays, solar winds, meteors, etc. - being significant outliers that, at any given time, will destroy the planet's atmosphere at a whim.
In the original paper that kickstarted "global warming", the data points were manipulated into a hockey stick graph. But hey, these PhDs got their research grants and their careers! And Al Gore got his billion-dollar venture (I believe he realized then that losing the presidential election is more lucrative, haha).

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ben Davidson has an informative post on a reduction of 50% in regards to the effect of carbon pollution on the climate. This is from a Sept 2017 paper by the leading scientist who championed much of the mainstream climate models. This is a big deal. They are also reworking many models now and are for the first time ever starting to include the solar effects into these models. Change is afoot. See Ben's short video on this here:

I love the way that data like this (and other things Ben Davidson and other are talking about) is getting out there through channels that people have made for themselves. In this case, a Youtube spot to show some number crunching and a viewpoint that is something other than the official one.
It certainly changes the whole picture and takes conversations to another place entirely!
Makes me think we might make it after all:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)