Celery juice (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
By now, you probably have heard of the health benefits of celery juice, made popular by medical medium Anthony William. Has anyone here tried it? If so, did you see results? I am about to give it a try myself, as it is said the celery salts provide homeostasis to the endocrine system as well as a long list of other benefits. Wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
My wife tried it for several weeks. She felt it was starting to give her results (though I am unclear as to what she was actually after), but she did stop doing it.

Interestingly, celery is very high up on our (excellent) naturopath's naughty list. He says it gives you joint pain, and I felt at the time he was right - for me anyway. That doesn't mean it doesn't have other wonderful properties as Anthony William as stated.

While my wife was trying the celery she was experiencing considerable pain in her left shoulder as well as severe soreness in her heels and feet. At the time I was wondering if she was experiencing ascension symptoms, or if it was related to her celery juice. I came up with no definite conclusion. A few weeks after she stopped juicing, her pain did stop though. Although that could just have lined up with her reaction to ascension symptoms clearing as well.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
My local discounter has it, believe it or not - even in organic form. It is also mixed with tomoato and some other vegetables. Tastes better because celery juice itself has not the best taste. Yeah, it's very healthy indeed.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Lol, my main source of celery these days is celeriac root which I use as a base in my stir frys... along with the other roots (garlic, onion or leek, tumeric, ginger and sometimes fennel).
Lovely taste combination when sauteed. Mmmm.

• Yum yum!
Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Lol, my main source of celery these days is celeriac root which I use as a base in my stir frys... along with the other roots (garlic, onion or leek, tumeric, ginger and sometimes fennel).
Lovely taste combination when sauteed. Mmmm.
I recently discovered celery root back in March and I am hooked! Haven’t tried it in stir fry yet, so thanks for the tip. I have been adding them to stews and soups.

• Yum yum!
Reactions: Lila
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016

According to the medical medium, celery root does not contain the same components and therefore does not have the same health benefits.

He also says the celery salt clusters are currently undiscovered by science and it can only reach therapeutic levels when juiced raw, so celery powders are not the same thing. It should also not be mixed w anything else.

Anyway, before I read this, I began day one of my celery cleanse. I cleaned and chopped up a bunch of celery, including the leaves, & put them into my blendtec blender on the whole juice setting. It comes out pretty liquidy but not like using a juicer. The fiber is still in it, which slows down absorption. The medical medium prefers it juiced or blended and pulp filtered. My blender does a pretty good job making it a liquid, so hope it isn’t too big of a deal.

What did I notice afterwards? A TON of peeing!

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
He also says the celery salt clusters are currently undiscovered by science and it can only reach therapeutic levels when juiced raw, so celery powders are not the same thing. It should also not be mixed w anything else.
This makes sense to me if I think about cells as containing proteins etc which are ionized and in a specific orientation to each other in a living being. Our science, which tends to look at chopped up dead cells, does not necessarily pick up on this level of detail.

Great work on this subject done by Gerald Pollack and his lab. One of his 'for the general public' books on this is "The Fourth Phase of Water".

• Intriguing Post
OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Day 2 of celery cleanse:

So the medical medium says to drink it before breakfast on an empty stomach. On day 1, it was my breakfast and likely the fiber from blending it on the whole juice setting made it filling. I DID have joint pain the rest of the day and what I can best describe as lymph node pain. I peed A LOT and lost pounds of water weight. Perhaps this is it working and detoxing? I am not sure, as I haven’t purchased the book that goes into detail.

On to day 2, I drank the whole juice, waited, and then ate breakfast. No joint pain today. Not peeing a lot today. Energy is better today, but I also have spent a lot of time on relaxation techniques.

Tomorrow, the medical medium will be talking for free on Instagram and fb. I added screenshots from my email incase you are interested and wanted to join in.

E21E3C7E-B83C-4F21-B92E-DCADF60C9024.pngE22DDFDB-8392-4C9C-8A57-AC72E45064AF.png

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Glad you're posting your 'celery journey' Anaeika.
I find it a great reference point.
Thank you:D

• Thank you!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
By now, you probably have heard of the health benefits of celery juice, made popular by medical medium Anthony William. Has anyone here tried it? If so, did you see results? I am about to give it a try myself, as it is said the celery salts provide homeostasis to the endocrine system as well as a long list of other benefits. Wouldn’t hurt to give it a try.
There is surely a big difference between commercial labbels and those more medical

• I agree
Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

According to the medical medium, celery root does not contain the same components and therefore does not have the same health benefits.

Anyway, before I read this, I began day one of my celery cleanse. I cleaned and chopped up a bunch of celery, including the leaves, & put them into my blendtec blender on the whole juice setting. It comes out pretty liquidy but not like using a juicer. The fiber is still in it, which slows down absorption. The medical medium prefers it juiced or blended and pulp filtered. My blender does a pretty good job making it a liquid, so hope it isn’t too big of a deal.

What did I notice afterwards? A TON of peeing!
Does this make it a diuretic?

OP
Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Does this make it a diuretic?
Yes.

“Celery juice is a natural diuretic, and along with its ability to help the liver flush toxins, it also can reduce bloat.” Research shows celery extract may also have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, plus the ability to balance blood sugar.” —Well and Good

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)