Cause of sudden temporary amnesia? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
About 8 or so years ago (about 2010) I was driving home from work on a winter day. I went the route I have gone 1000s of times. Suddenly I didn't know who I was or how to get home. I couldn't even think of my own name! I felt real dizzy for about 20 seconds, my body buzzed for about 1 minute, then gradually it got better. I gradually regained my memory in about 5-10 minutes and was able to find my way home.

Does anyone have a spiritual explanation for this? If it was a mini stroke, the change and memory problems would be more or less permanent I would guess. The scary part was I was on the highway, but had just passed a dangerous curve.

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Could have been a timeline jump. Or some type of energy upgrade/download. Or a close encounter with some type of portal. My vote is a timeline jump.

Once while I was driving on the highway, I felt myself spin out of my body - look at myself - then spin back in. A very disconcerting feeling.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I believe that this kind of thing is more common that 'generally acknowledged' and I'm very glad you mention it.
Whatever 'answer' we come up with for such an event, it'll be informed by more of us which, to my eyes, has a real beauty to it.
That beautiful group of people lending their wisdom would, in my opinion, naturally involve your doctor too, even if the conclusion was that there was nothing much medical to say about it.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
About 8 or so years ago (about 2010) I was driving home from work on a winter day. I went the route I have gone 1000s of times. Suddenly I didn't know who I was or how to get home. I couldn't even think of my own name! I felt real dizzy for about 20 seconds, my body buzzed for about 1 minute, then gradually it got better. I gradually regained my memory in about 5-10 minutes and was able to find my way home.

Does anyone have a spiritual explanation for this? If it was a mini stroke, the change and memory problems would be more or less permanent I would guess. The scary part was I was on the highway, but had just passed a dangerous curve.
That body buzz sensation I call Qi buzz (or chi circulation) which is with us all the time, but often we're not awake enough to perceive it. When something like higher energetics happens, it is likely that you would be jolted awake enough to feel the qi buzz. Many people reporting ascension changes report that qi buzz throughout their bodies has become their daily norm. I also experience it a lot, but not all the time. For instance, I experienced it the whole time I was pregnant, like a dull roar going on for months at a time. Nowadays it is increasing again in my body, which I think parallels the energetic changes sweeping earth field now.

Obviously there are medical reasons for experiencing dizziness, like low blood sugar or high blood pressure. But dizziness is also one of the ascension symptoms and has been hitting me a lot lately, as you say just for a small period, then easing right back off. Perhaps you took a phone call with your higher self, because overall you were protected, while losing focus doing a dangerous activity that requires exact focus.

OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
like a dull roar
OMG, this happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I have had constant tinnitus for 40 years so I generally ignore that. But about 2 weeks ago I was in the between state of awake and asleep, heard this dull roar like static, and something tried to pull the covers off me a bit. I jolted awake, the roar quickly subsided, and the covers had not moved in real life.

It was very bizarre because I've had something try to pull the covers off me 2 other times in this between state. (But it didn't happen in real life.)

I figured it was one of those spirits that try to scare people to feed on their fear like a drug.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OMG, this happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I have had constant tinnitus for 40 years so I generally ignore that. But about 2 weeks ago I was in the between state of awake and asleep, heard this dull roar like static, and something tried to pull the covers off me a bit. I jolted awake, the roar quickly subsided, and the covers had not moved in real life.
This is a common symptom of splitting into the astral body for an OBE. That stage of between being awake and asleep is usually when it occurs.

That's the moment you want to take advantage of and use a technique to project out. It's normal to be tested like that, such as the cover, in terms of fear, as each time we overcome something like that, we take another step on the spiritual path, especially when it comes to out of body travel.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I have had footsteps walk over me a couple of times (in one particular bedroom); and since then I have had many times I have been asleep or half-asleep and perceived a presence near my bedhead, and screamed. It doesn't happen so much any more, and I figure if it was my HS in my presence, the understanding is when I learn not to scream when it appears, it may come more often.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
There are many different reasons this could occur. Perhaps seeing a good regressionist hypnotist could uncover the truth.

Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)