Can this box help spirits talk to you? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it here.

Huff Paranormal says he has a spirit box that help the spirits talk to you. Video here.

It does sound interesting but it needs to be verified somehow.

Reactions: Anaeika

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Steve Huff has achieved a high-tech aide, which is basically an electronic Ouija board. Simon Parkes talks of the dangers of using Ouija, or dabbling in spirit mediumship at all, and a lot of his private work is removing spirits (djinn) embodied in living humans who opened themselves up unknowingly to possession by these stuck spirits. Even listening to Steve Huff's videos at Huff Paranormal, showing his "spirit communication", can be highly magnetic (attracting, addictive) but you are in essence only capturing the voices of certain spirits held within a bubble of their own making in the lower astral. If you listen to many (and I did, and I had to fight the addictive feeling as well) you will notice that some are voices of recurring spirits called Billy, Scott, Ed (Edwin), Mason, Howie, and the Devil (and others, of course, these are just a few).

These same voices have been recurring on all of Steve's efforts with Wonderbox, Soulspeaker box, and DR160 (Panasonic digital recorder) and he has been actively doing "spirit communication" for 8 years. So why doesn't his method capture the voices of souls from other cultures, life styles, languages? For instance a Korean, or someone from the Amazonian rainforest, or a Tasmanian? No, they are American accents (of all types), and there is a Christian overlay, meaning they are trying to exit from a stuck place (Purgatory in Catholicism) but can't find the exit, and some of them revel in staying right where they are. The ones who are trying to exit are trying to get into "heaven", and the ones that make it allow the presence of light to attract them, then they are "sucked up" into that new dimension. There are children's voices (only a few); and there are angels (the voices sing); and there are "heavies", mafia types, in other words the ones doing the Devil's bidding, incubus, succubus, and who go on the attack.

Since spirits do not have physical organs to experience things in this 3D world, they can parasite onto a currently living human, and have a watered down, pastel-shade experience when that human has the experience. Therefore, those that like to smoke, will enter the body/soul complex of a smoker. Those that like to drink, ergo. Those that like sex, etc. They get the vicarious thrill. The glutton tries to attach to the one enjoying the real thing.

So, in stepping back and looking at this objectively, after listening to a number of different examples, you can see that Steve is only contacting something with which he himself has experience. Perhaps spirits with other experiences are stuck in other bubbles. It was interesting to note when he and some other mediums went to the Bellaire house (in Ohio) where a living man called Ed had conducted live séances for many years, and had since passed on, becoming himself one of the spirits - the spirits attached to that location who had been drawn there many decades before when the original séances took place, and had remained embedded in the etheric layers of the house - wanted Steve and the other mediums to hold hands, just as people do in séances. With Steve's high-tech aides, this is unnecessary for us to hear the voices expressed, and record them, but the spirits were attached to the concept of contacting the bioenergy of the closed living human circuit field. Hence they requested that. Old ways stay.

I'm not saying Steve hasn't performed some miracles by helping some go to the light. It's pretty obvious he has helped some.

This kind of spirit dabbling does not really extend your own conscious awareness (other than to confirm that there is no end of life at death). Perhaps that knowing is all that some souls wish to experience - it's enough for them. Most people on this forum I believe would be way past that in their consciousness development. For instance we have our intrepid astral travellers who can go where they want in the astral in the blink of an eye.

A raised awareness (as seen in ancient writings from eastern mysticism) is able to transcend seemingly impervious ceilings when flying up through the dimensions. That is, with the right development, there is no stopping. They just bump their heads as they go through and arrive on the other side, of yet another level or layer of life. Moving up and up, it changes in physical form to that of pure energy, but experience is just as valid.

One thing that you could say gave me pause, was when Katrina Cooper, a psychic medium from Texas, was visiting Steve Huff at his home in Phoenix, Arizona. She was leaning over the table to get quite close to the Soulspeaker box, when a voice blasted through: "Cleavage!" This is pure confirmation that these spirits/souls can also see as well as hear, (and express themselves by manipulating audio waves). Apparently, those at a higher dimensional layer can always look downwards into the layer beneath them. And we are only at 3D, so Katrina, cover your cleavage next time!

One more point: as Steve Huff clearly states more than once throughout his discourses and videos, the simple purchase of one of these boxes won't be enough for the spirit communication to be successful, as there needs to be a developed psychic ability as well, and he makes connection by holding onto the transmitting wires as well. He undoubtedly has that psychic ability (as I believe we all do, just a matter of how developed and acknowledged it is). He doesn't lie, or make things up. The things heard and recorded really have come through the box. So his invention is incredible, for what it's worth. Just don't tempt it into the wrong hands. The person operating it needs to be spiritually mature, to know when things are getting out of hand, or when their appearance in the world of stuck spirits is helpful. I noticed the medium Katrina was more effective, and she was only there for a short period. Hence, it would seem that her special abilities, or psychic strength, is what was making the difference. She would have communicated with the spirits without the box, it just made the vocal expression easier to hear and to be recorded.

I hope this opens up some discussion, if anyone has other views or anything to add.

Last edited:

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Just now listening to a Cosmic Couch Conversation with Lisa Transendence Brown and Todd Medina, recorded on 22-11-2018 and published on 24-11-2018 (whole session is more than 3 hours, so I will transcribe just a very little):-

At 27.39 minutes in:
TM: So, in essence an incarnated human is no different than a discarnate, ... etheric spirit guide? They could actually be something that you're learning from...
LTB: I'll break it down in dimensions. As long as we're in the 3rd and the 4th dimension with our body - OK - multidimensionality is about raising your body's vibration so you can actually walk into a different dimension or vibrate into a different dimension, an actual reality, the 5th dimension and above. So in the 4th dimension souls are still dying and go to heaven or hell or they float around in the field and you're healing your human stuff but when you become whole on a soul level inside of (sic) and you go through that complete unification which is a reclaiming and a recalling of all your fractals
TM: right -
LTB: when you recall all those fractaled aspects inside and you merge back into oneness
LTB: inside you elevate your consciousness, and, then of your body, which is physical body ascension. You have an ascended state of consciousness but then you have to bring your body through...
TM: right
Steve Huff is only dealing with the souls who have died (departed a life here) and are on the 4th dimension, either going into a "Hell" bubble, a "Heaven" bubble, or else they float around in the field (Purgatory or Lost Soul). Astral places on the 4th dimension are as real as here, so therefore that consciousness is decoding everything around them into a reality they experience (and therefore, they can remain stuck for a long time if they don't realise about vibrating higher and moving through the seemingly impermeable boundary).

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Just now listening to a Cosmic Couch Conversation with Lisa Transendence Brown and Todd Medina, recorded on 22-11-2018 and published on 24-11-2018 (whole session is more than 3 hours, so I will transcribe just a very little):-

At 27.39 minutes in:
TM: So, in essence an incarnated human is no different than a discarnate, ... etheric spirit guide? They could actually be something that you're learning from...
LTB: I'll break it down in dimensions. As long as we're in the 3rd and the 4th dimension with our body - OK - multidimensionality is about raising your body's vibration so you can actually walk into a different dimension or vibrate into a different dimension, an actual reality, the 5th dimension and above. So in the 4th dimension souls are still dying and go to heaven or hell or they float around in the field and you're healing your human stuff but when you become whole on a soul level inside of (sic) and you go through that complete unification which is a reclaiming and a recalling of all your fractals
LTB: when you recall all those fractaled aspects inside and you merge back into oneness
LTB: inside you elevate your consciousness, and, then of your body, which is physical body ascension. You have an ascended state of consciousness but then you have to bring your body through...
TM: right
Steve Huff is only dealing with the souls who have died (departed a life here) and are on the 4th dimension, either going into a "Hell" bubble, a "Heaven" bubble, or else they float around in the field (Purgatory or Lost Soul). Astral places on the 4th dimension are as real as here, so therefore that consciousness is decoding everything around them into a reality they experience (and therefore, they can remain stuck for a long time if they don't realise about vibrating higher and moving through the seemingly impermeable boundary).
I think the Catholics have it right by praying for those in a purgatory consciousness. I do this too & I hope it touches them by higher vibration into breaking free.

I’ve met some people in NDE (near death experience) groups who instead of going to the light went into darkness/Hell/purgatory. They obviously found their way out by sitting in group that night. One man, who was not spiritual in the slightest before his NDE, frantically recited portions of Bible verses he picked up from his life. That helped him reach the light and get out. Another crossed a fearful barrier. Another forgave himself, realizing he put himself there.

Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)