Can People Who ‘Remember’ Past-Lives in Ancient Egypt Help Archaeologists? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
What do you think? A wealth of information comes out of regression work that doesn't even hit the mainstream, and often it fills in the blanks, or explains the unexplainable.....

'Joan Grant was made famous by her 1937 book “Winged Pharaoh,” in which she wrote about a pharaoh’s daughter named Sekeeta—purportedly one of her past-life incarnations. What she said about ancient Egypt seems to correspond well with what archaeologists know, and even perhaps to presage some discoveries not yet made when she wrote the book. Of course, the distant history is foggy enough that this cannot be claimed as certain proof she lived a past life in ancient times.'

Full article:http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1126764-can-people-who-remember-past-lives-in-ancient-egypt-help-archaeologists/full/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
So many accounts recorded through QHHT sessions, for example are filled with vivid details, so to me the short answer would be yes.
However, the ancient Egyptian world has got to be one of the most reported / shared topics in our times. Not only are there museums and scholarly reports, but it is a large part of our entertainment industry. Heck, Steve Martin wrote a song about King Tut.
So, for me, the long answer is maybe.

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I absolutely feel QHHT accounts can be helpful. While they may not provide ironclad or scientific proof of anything, they may still provide a few missing "puzzle pieces" in the discovery process. Elizabeth Haich wrote a book called "Initiation" and in it, she describes her memories of a past life as an Egyptian priestess and spiritual initiate. It was a fascinating book and I highly recommend it for anyone who may feel drawn to the topic.

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I absolutely feel QHHT accounts can be helpful. While they may not provide ironclad or scientific proof of anything, they may still provide a few missing "puzzle pieces" in the discovery process. Elizabeth Haich wrote a book called "Initiation" and in it, she describes her memories of a past life as an Egyptian priestess and spiritual initiate. It was a fascinating book and I highly recommend it for anyone who may feel drawn to the topic.

oh yes I read that book too :D

really great recommendation <3
there's a lot of knowledge in there too, about sacred geometry and things like that

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Wow, certainly seems like a fascinating book, thanks for the tip. I love Old Egypt (and before, Atlantis) as well as past life books - so it's the perfect combination. I was told and shown during projections that I had life/lives there in ancient Egypt too - as well as Atlantis. I might order the book for my kindle.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Interesting topic. I love reading about the "revelations" in qhht readings. Laron got me hooked on them a few years ago. I have seen very little in the way of historical information in them. Other then you lived in this or that era. I've wondered if that was a deliberate action on the part of the over soul. Edgar Cayce went thru a period of using his gift to find oil in order finance both himself and his organization only to come up dry. Like he was being blocked from soing so. I wonder if there is a correlation there? The over aouls don't seem to mind discussing future events tho.... Mmmm
Maybe you need to ask for specific info or have someone who was there for the historical event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)