Can People Upset Me? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Shivani Verma, also known as Brahma Kumari Shivani, is a Brahma Kumaris teacher at the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University. BK Shivani conducts motivational courses and since 2008 she has become increasingly well known in India and among the Indian diaspora for her leading role in the 'pay to broadcast' television series "Awakening with Brahma Kumaris", which aired daily on Sanskar channel.

In this clip from one of her full talks, she explains the need to remove the illusion and reprogram our mind in regards to the sources of our happiness. She explains that we can find happiness by releasing our expectations from situations and people and goes on to say how we can do everything WITH happiness, not FOR happiness.

You can find further videos of hers on her YouTube channel here.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
My favourite quote comes at the end:
"Happiness comes from ... inside me. After buying? Nothing. It comes for free.":D

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)