Can it be natural to be nocturnal? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Hey there fellow friends,

I'm very nocturnal seemingly for the past month or possibly more. It has got to my mind that it could be possible that I may be spiritually affected by this by what our term we call "Starseed", can it be true?

It isn't something new for me here, to be nocturnal or having a different sleeping pattern. What can it mean that I am sleeping like this? I ask because every time I try to fix my sleeping pattern it simply reverses back to where I left off very rapidly as if I never tried to fix it. It baffles me, I am left to the option of asking you, what is the reason, is it natural, hence that I'm nocturnal?

I acknowledge the infinite possibilities, I am open to your answers. Thank you :)

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
In the animal/mineral/vegetable worlds, there are always some species whose biorhythms are set to nocturnal, not diurnal. Here is a species of fish ("spookfish") who have adapted their eyes to see at great depths (sometimes as deep as 3,000 feet), which they do not venture up from. There is very little available light at this ocean depth. They can be found in all oceans, but in the Pacific Ocean they are sometimes called Barreleye. Apparently, these fish have two parts to each eye: a lens to capture refraction, and a mirror made of tiny silvery crystals to capture reflection of light.

So maybe your nocturnal biorhythms are part of a necessity of reflection, not the hard-baked drive to action of sun cuties (myself and others).

bmimg_26206_26206_jellyfaced_web.jpg

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
In the animal/mineral/vegetable worlds, there are always some species whose biorhythms are set to nocturnal, not diurnal. Here is a species of fish ("spookfish") who have adapted their eyes to see at great depths (sometimes as deep as 3,000 feet), which they do not venture up from. There is very little available light at this ocean depth. They can be found in all oceans, but in the Pacific Ocean they are sometimes called Barreleye. Apparently, these fish have two parts to each eye: a lens to capture refraction, and a mirror made of tiny silvery crystals to capture reflection of light.

So maybe your nocturnal biorhythms are part of a necessity of reflection, not the hard-baked drive to action of sun cuties (myself and others).

View attachment 2256
My blessings, I am felt with a great lift of uprising positive emotions. You surely make a good point, I should search about that fish you speak about. Thank you.

Reactions: Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
When taking into consideration the circadian rhythm — a 24 hour cycle in mammals, which are endogenously generated, although can be modulated by external cues such as sunlight and temperature — the biological markers and effects are melatonin secretion by the pineal gland, core body temperature, and the plasma level of cortisol.

Melatonin is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland and regulates sleep and wakefulness.

Cortisol is a steroid hormone.

The pineal gland is connected to the third eye chakra. The third eye is also linked into the pituitary gland, which regulates the endocrine and hormonal functions. In his book, A practical guide to Vibrational Medicine, Richard Gerber, M.D, states, ‘The endocrine glands are part of a powerful master control system that affects… the body from the level of cellular gene activation on up to the function of the central nervous system. The chakras are thus able to affect our moods and behaviour through hormonal influences on brain activity.’

Based on the above, I would say that your third eye area of your energy center may be affected at the moment and could possibly be the underlying cause behind any changes in daily routine such as sleep patterns.

As a general rule, as we become more open minded and embrace additional ideas, we develop self-awareness and the energy of our third eye chakra expands. There may be fluctuations and expansions going on there as a result of you changing on a spiritual level, and that could have many causes such as the incoming energies and changes as part of the shift in consciousness. But there are also astrological influences that can impact us.

It's certainly possible that you are connecting into another aspect of yourself, such as a star seed existence, where you had/have a nocturnal experience through being a different being too.

If you do some energy work with the third eye you may find that your circadian rhythm changes and that could provide you hints to what is the cause.

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
When taking into consideration the circadian rhythm — a 24 hour cycle in mammals, which are endogenously generated, although can be modulated by external cues such as sunlight and temperature — the biological markers and effects are melatonin secretion by the pineal gland, core body temperature, and the plasma level of cortisol.

Melatonin is a hormone that is produced by the pineal gland and regulates sleep and wakefulness.

The pineal gland is connected to the third eye chakra. The third eye is also linked into the pituitary gland, which regulates the endocrine and hormonal functions. In his book, A practical guide to Vibrational Medicine, Richard Gerber, M.D, states, ‘The endocrine glands are part of a powerful master control system that affects… the body from the level of cellular gene activation on up to the function of the central nervous system. The chakras are thus able to affect our moods and behaviour through hormonal influences on brain activity.’

Based on the above, I would say that your third eye area of your energy center may be affected at the moment and could possibly be the underlying cause behind any changes in daily routine such as sleep patterns.

As a general rule, as we become more open minded and embrace additional ideas, we develop self-awareness and the energy of our third eye chakra expands. There may be fluctuations and expansions going on there as a result of you changing on a spiritual level, and that could have many causes such as the incoming energies and changes as part of the shift in consciousness. But there are also astrological influences that can impact us.

It's certainly possible that you are connecting into another aspect of yourself, such as a star seed existence, where you had/have a nocturnal experience through being a different being too.

If you do some energy work with the third eye you may find that your circadian rhythm changes and that could provide you hints to what is the cause.

That is profound in elaboration of my theory of sleep pattern, thank you kind soul <3

Reactions: Stargazer and Laron

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The best tool for creativity and productiveness is polyphasic sleep. That means it's neither night or daytime only, but trying to spread it equally across the entire 24-hour-period. I first read about the benefits of polyphasic sleep in a Seth book by the way.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This is one guys opinion on the topic...

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
The best tool for creativity and productiveness is polyphasic sleep. That means it's neither night or daytime only, but trying to spread it equally across the entire 24-hour-period. I first read about the benefits of polyphasic sleep in a Seth book by the way.
There's a good article here about that, https://www.supermemo.com/en/articles/polyphasic. But the conclusion is:

"All the above findings inevitably lead to a conclusion that it is not possible to maintain a polyphasic sleep schedule and retain high alertness and/or creativity! As it will be shown later, practice is no less lenient in judging the impracticability of polyphasic sleep for creative individuals." ... "Anecdotal evidence seems to indicate that highly creative individuals perform best in a biphasic sleep pattern. However, the only valid rule of a thumb for maximizing creativity and alertness is to sleep then and only then when you feel sleepy."​

Reactions: Sinera
K

KarlaSM

Do you suffer from conditions like post traumatic stress or have gone through very difficult situations in life? I know of someone who all his life had not been able to sleep and tried to fix his schedule so many times without success. In his case though, he suffered from a severe traumatic situation and only recently after dealing with part of the trauma he reported that he is now able to sleep at night for the most part and can now wake up early in the morning.

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia

Thank you, I wanted to update you. Again, I slept at 2:00 A.M. yesterday to wake up. Though, I managed to only wake up at 7:eek:o A.M. noticing myself needing more sleep and woke up around 11:00 A.M., yet to find myself asleep again till 3:eek:o P.M. and later at officially 6 P.M., I want to include that these are about 30-1 hour sleep breaks and I did try to not sleep so, I really don't know what you mean by working with third eye energies, like. Where may I read more about this to heal this issue, if that is an issue..I feel it's natural of what I became, I always was like this. Simply can't find my true self, yet I find clues and puzzles. Thank you again, brother. <3

OP
IAMRAvortex Fortitude

IAMRAvortex Fortitude

Rambling Companion
Apr 17, 2017
Mother Gaia
Do you suffer from conditions like post traumatic stress or have gone through very difficult situations in life? I know of someone who all his life had not been able to sleep and tried to fix his schedule so many times without success. In his case though, he suffered from a severe traumatic situation and only recently after dealing with part of the trauma he reported that he is now able to sleep at night for the most part and can now wake up early in the morning.

Supposedly when I was younger, yes. However, I have become brave of it and not let it ruin my progress. If it's still there subconsciously, what should I do?

K

KarlaSM

Supposedly when I was younger, yes. However, I have become brave of it and not let it ruin my progress. If it's still there subconsciously, what should I do?
There are many ways in which you can access the trauma. One can be through QHHT which Laron and others here can explain to you, but for this one you would need someone to be present with you, unless you can do it alone. I tried to do it alone and it does work, you can enter a state of partial hypnosis. Here is some information:

http://www.dolorescannon.com/about-qhht

Another way in which you can do this is by yourself through some simple soul retrieval techniques. An example of this would be:

A meditation in which you close your eyes and ask your soul to guide you in the process of opening up to the intense feelings that were not properly processed during the traumatic event. You can use a visualization in which you are prepared mentally and emotionally to allow yourself to bring back to you the etheric energy that you lost during the trauma in the form of intense emotions and if it applies, physical pain.

Opening your heart chakra, in your visualization, go back to the moment of the trauma and ask for the energy of trauma to come back to your heart and your whole energetic system, and allow yourself consciously to feel all that energy coming back to you. You can feel all the discomfort of the moment but knowing that as soon as you retrieve all the energy of trauma, the discomfort will stop. It can last a few minutes or throughout the day. Some of the symptoms that you can experience while retrieving is heartbeat acceleration, fear, physical pains, emotional pain that is felt in the heart, hyperventilation, or even crying. If you experience these symptoms during the session it means you are doing this correctly, but it depends on the magnitude of trauma and which bodies the trauma affected (etheric, mental, emotional, physical) so energetically you might feel hot waves through your body, very strong tingling sensation, or even a feeling of wellness that was not felt before.

I hope this helps. :)

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Thank you, I wanted to update you. Again, I slept at 2:00 A.M. yesterday to wake up. Though, I managed to only wake up at 7:eek:o A.M. noticing myself needing more sleep and woke up around 11:00 A.M., yet to find myself asleep again till 3:eek:o P.M. and later at officially 6 P.M., I want to include that these are about 30-1 hour sleep breaks and I did try to not sleep so, I really don't know what you mean by working with third eye energies, like. Where may I read more about this to heal this issue, if that is an issue..I feel it's natural of what I became, I always was like this. Simply can't find my true self, yet I find clues and puzzles. Thank you again, brother. <3
So this may be a process you are going through, simply because you are changing inside on a spiritual level and your third eye is where more of these changes are occurring. We are all being influenced by incoming energies as the shift in consciousness continues on, and there are periods of time where this is reported on my sensitives picking up on it.

Sometimes we don't have to do anything, we can just wait for that to pass as the energies work with us, but if we feel we need to do something, or if the issue is lasting a long time, then we can. So firstly, this may not be an issue, but something that is natural to who you are and what you are going through as part of your changes, so time will help you there to work that out.

If you want to work directly with the third eye, you can use energy work techniques. Robert Bruce covers this in his book Energy Work. Sometimes we will find that another energy center connects into the one which is more active, so it can help to work with all of them. You can develop the ability to sense which ones need more work in this case, through learning the energy work techniques.

To find out more about the third eye specifically, check out my chakra article here on the forum.

You said you feel it's natural of what you are becoming. Well that's important, as sometimes we know things, but continue to search for answers to find validation around them. Perhaps a few psychic readings may provide you with some information on this. A past life regression would be great as well to find answers. That connection to another part of your self, such as a star seed existence, could be confirm in a PLR for example.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)