Calling all QHHT Therapists....... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I had QHHT regression therapy in Feb. 2012. As you know the drill I made a list of questions, only a couple of my questions were answered with information and the rest were quote "not now" , "not at this time", "don't need to know that yet"! I thought geeeze what's the big secret as I was well aware of what she was saying. It was a three way conversation...the therapist, Estah (the name my voice within gave in the session) and myself. The therapist was having some major issues with her twin and missing their Mother who had crossed over. Before I got to the session I was given a picture to give to her from her Mother as assurance that she is still with them both so I DO believe the session was a lot for the therapist. Estah even answered some of her questions about her Mother. Is that normal?
Estah: Very strong and boisterous with hearty laughter!

Anyway, I mainly listened and Estah talked. There were no lifetimes that came forth other than the one I am living except for being in the Universe out in space flying around, meeting up with my younger brother that crossed in 1985. Basically I came away with a lot of info but am still wandering because the questions that did not get answered I am supposing is part of my life walk in the here and now. Such a deal....

What is your analogy?
....................................................................................................................................................................................
Hi, I posted this on Lorna's post and would like further info and opinions please. I went into a time of deep meditation starting in 1983 for several years and connected with my higher self and was blessed with automatic writing. I surrendered totally to the kingdom within and felt and experienced unconditional love for the first time in my life. Had a very exciting time and have learned and experienced a lot! Found DC and read her books and tried to get an appointment with her but by that time she was to busy. So what do y'all think?

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Estah even answered some of her questions about her Mother. Is that normal?
Yes, that's to be expected. In some sessions information comes through for the practitioner. Sometimes the practitioner will ask beforehand if there is something important they need to check in on. If you feel that you could have got a lot more out of the session if there wasn't so much focus on the practitioner, you could gently ask the practitioner for a free follow up session or at least a big discount.

As for the questions that you were told you were not ready for, that also happens sometimes. Usually an answer will come through but on occasion information is just not meant to be known yet, for many reasons.

While there is a process that practitioners are taught, half of which is similar to pretty much all past life regression methods, many different things can happen in a session, so there is no "norm" per say. A practitioner may also find they get a pattern of clients, and therefore specialize in a certain theme through the information collected, which may later be published or shared. Dolores can this theme with the new earth for example, but also ETs. Michael Newton had the theme of life between lives, as in for those who are in the Earth reincarnation cycle. I have completely forgotten her name but a well known practitioner, and author, in Perth has a focus through her clients on ET abductions and star children, similar to Dolores' work but still from a different angle.

With Dolores' material, she was told at times not share certain information, and to wait, which she did. She had things happen which stopped her having access to certain recordings as she was just not meant to share that information at a certain time. This just happens. I was told during a session not to tell anyone about something in relation to Dolores, so I never did in public.

Back to my main point; a session can be standard and linear, but it can also be completely the opposite. Miracles can happen. Strange surprises will occur. As the years pass, the way it all works will shift and be a bit different, so what was taught for training in whatever method a person learns for past life regression, will need to be updated and adjusted, based on the frequency changes of all consciousness, and how we adapt and function in our every changing world.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I have completely forgotten her name but a well known practitioner, and author, in Perth has a focus through her clients on ET abductions and star children, similar to Dolores' work but still from a different angle.
I have the feeling you are referring to Sian Chua. I read the notes from the session with Melanie Robinson, the dragon creator being. It might sound funny, but I was actually able to find Melanie on Facebook and I've had several very meaningful conversations with her.

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
The name finally came to me, Mary Rodwell.

Her official homepage: https://www.maryrodwell.com.au/
Here's her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009014325238
Here's her latest book on Amazon: The New Human: Awakening to Our Cosmic Heritage (Dec 2016)
Wow, thank Laron.....the information you shared was quite informative and very well written, I see why you are where you are today with all the avenues you take and travel in your life challenge. Thank you! Don't have a chance to have another session with her as I don't think she is doing the regression sessions anymore, she is into Energy session of some sort now. Anyway, thanks for the explanations!
I will check out Mary Rodwell, seems like I have heard of that name.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I just went to her website and yes for sure, I have watched interview videos of her talking about Autism and the Indigo kids,
she is very interesting and quite believable. Meaning I trust what she says! Thanks again Laron!

My understanding based on taking people into their past lives is that we are shown the lives which are most relevant to this life or lives in which we can go back and create some healing around which is relevant to this life.
It's also my understanding we have many many lives and most of them are explorations in consciousness and experience that we've 'finished' so we won't see them. For example a woman who doesn't have children in this life and won't be having them wouldn't see lifetimes in which she learned profound things about mothering - as it's not relevant to this life.

That's a general rule though. Much like Google Search the search verbiage will dictate the results. So if she asked "Show me a lifetime in which I learned an important parenting skill" she could get that, however she might also get "Not important at this time' as her Higher Self feels the session can be put to better use.

I'm careful with clients and friends I OBE (Out of body travel with) to set specific search stains in advance. Someone recently requested on an OBE to go into past lives and I responded
"We all died in past lives, most of us violently, without a narrower search stream we could show up as we were dying".
to which the request was changed to
"The last Past Life Before reincarnating into the Earth realm" Which yielded incredible results where we all got to see each others pre-earth lifetime in benign overview, planet and other worlds. Totally spectacular result, which could have gone very badly had we not narrow the search field a bit!

Without very specific Intention and focus for seeing past lives results can be wonky and Higher Selves will come up with whatever interests them the most, which as often as not, is helping someone else - They are after all purely Love based.... or whatever the strongest energies are which are present will take over the session which in this case were the therapists personal concerns.

How cool that you got Estah as a name in the session! I find that a bit rare!

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
. For example a woman who doesn't have children in this life and won't be having them wouldn't see lifetimes in which she learned profound things about mothering - as it's not relevant to this life.
Sometimes it's relevant for them to see such lifetimes as a contrast to this one for particular reasons which could include, learning the value of mothering another soul. It might be that in their current life they might not have kids, but suppress some emotions around this issue, or wanting to have them but with no luck as they are learning through loss. There could be as many reasons to experience contrasts as the stories that souls create or tell themselves. Or we experience the contrast because for a soul to really KNOW and understand its goals they experience everything about a topic from every angle. e.g To learn about the abuse of power, it will include such things as being a victim, abuser, taking care of either one, giving birth to one or the other etc. etc.
That's a general rule though. Much like Google Search the search verbiage will dictate the results. So if she asked "Show me a lifetime in which I learned an important parenting skill" she could get that, however she might also get "Not important at this time' as her Higher Self feels the session can be put to better use.
That is not usually the case in my experience because there might be an emotional charge behind why a person asks a question and if that is the case then something in their energetic harmony is in discord and so their soul/higher self will address their concerns. However it might not be in a way that they are expecting.

Without very specific Intention and focus for seeing past lives results can be wonky and Higher Selves will come up with whatever interests them the most, which as often as not, is helping someone else
I find with OBE's we are often used, especially in our early experiences, as a means of rescuing other earthbound souls as dimensionally and physically, we are energetically much closer to them and so are used as a bridge. The Monroe Institute has created a whole program on this work.

With past life regressions it is much rarer that we are used to help others. More than likely we will be shown how we can help ourselves. LOL

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I find with OBE's we are often used, especially in our early experiences, as a means of rescuing other earthbound souls as dimensionally and physically, we are energetically much closer to them and so are used as a bridge.
Thanks for this explanation. It makes so much sense to me because I spent a lot time rounding up people.

Sometimes it's relevant for them to see such lifetimes as a contrast to this one for particular reasons which could include, learning the value of mothering another soul. It might be that in their current life they might not have kids, but suppress some emotions around this issue, or wanting to have them but with no luck as they are learning through loss. There could be as many reasons to experience contrasts as the stories that souls create or tell themselves. Or we experience the contrast because for a soul to really KNOW and understand its goals they experience everything about a topic from every angle. e.g To learn about the abuse of power, it will include such things as being a victim, abuser, taking care of either one, giving birth to one or the other etc. etc.

If it's a direct contrast that could have value I agree, I was referring to things which weren't relevant at all to the current life.

That is not usually the case in my experience because there might be an emotional charge behind why a person asks a question and if that is the case then something in their energetic harmony is in discord and so their soul/higher self will address their concerns. However it might not be in a way that they are expecting.

IF there was an emotional charge then yes. However when people are just touring past lives "Not important at this time type results come up if the Higher Self wants to move onto something more relevant.

I find with OBE's we are often used, especially in our early experiences, as a means of rescuing other earthbound souls as dimensionally and physically, we are energetically much closer to them and so are used as a bridge. The Monroe Institute has created a whole program on this work.

Yes, Monroe Institute has done some really great research and development haven't they? Not sure how many OBE's I've done now, Many - Many. I even take groups of people on them and we map and draw the place we've been much in the recording style of Controlled Remote Viewing. I've never done anything around rescuing other earthbound souls dimensionally or physically. I may during Astral travels I can't recall though - who knows? But again we use very focused wording to achieve specific results - perhaps that's why. I do know a gal who Astral travels regularly and assist soldier in particular.

With past life regressions it is much rarer that we are used to help others. More than likely we will be shown how we can help ourselves. LOL
Yep, that's my experience too.

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
I'm careful with clients and friends I OBE (Out of body travel with) to set specific search stains in advance. Someone recently requested on an OBE to go into past lives and I responded

"We all died in past lives, most of us violently, without a narrower search stream we could show up as we were dying". to which the request was changed to "The last Past Life Before reincarnating into the Earth realm" Which yielded incredible results where we all got to see each others pre-earth lifetime in benign overview, planet and other worlds.
Wow I'll bet that was an awesome session for sure! Thank you for responding to this thread as I have searched for the answers since I went to have the session. I get different answers and most all make sense and truly do help me to understand the reason for the way my life is today! I have always helped others and volunteered even when I was in school so my higher self helping the therapist is not a big deal, it was the norm. I was just hoping I could get some answers but in the answers I get like with yours it helps me to SEE! I wish in a way that I could let you analyze the session I had but I am not sure how I could manage that.
Estah was funny in the way that she was so boisterous and forthright with answers and questions for that matter. She told her name right off the bat and I could see her leaning back and saying it with total pride! I know she is there and I know she watches as she is one of those that keeps silent till the very last minute just to see which direction one will take then shake their head if it is the wrong one. Hope that makes sense. I know I am describing my inner self, one that I have put in the back room in trying to give of myself until a couple of years ago when I just got fed up with others taking advantage and realized there was no love in the situations just take...take....take. Guess I resented that and good ole Estah stepped forward and said "enough"! Now I am a different woman, some times I like her some times I don't! I have separated myself from most of the world!

Wow I'll bet that was an awesome session for sure! Thank you for responding to this thread as I have searched for the answers since I went to have the session. I get different answers and most all make sense and truly do help me to understand the reason for the way my life is today! I have always helped others and volunteered even when I was in school so my higher self helping the therapist is not a big deal, it was the norm. I was just hoping I could get some answers but in the answers I get like with yours it helps me to SEE! I wish in a way that I could let you analyze the session I had but I am not sure how I could manage that.
Estah was funny in the way that she was so boisterous and forthright with answers and questions for that matter. She told her name right off the bat and I could see her leaning back and saying it with total pride! I know she is there and I know she watches as she is one of those that keeps silent till the very last minute just to see which direction one will take then shake their head if it is the wrong one. Hope that makes sense. I know I am describing my inner self, one that I have put in the back room in trying to give of myself until a couple of years ago when I just got fed up with others taking advantage and realized there was no love in the situations just take...take....take. Guess I resented that and good ole Estah stepped forward and said "enough"! Now I am a different woman, some times I like her some times I don't! I have separated myself from most of the world!

I so get this Glo! :)
My Higher Self who I just call 'Spirit' which is a conglomeration to me of Higher Self and God, because from the ego street level view anything operating with unseen means in the Quantum Universe is God-like on some level.
Higher Self (sometimes typo'd as Higher Elf!) is a strange mix of ego self and something vast and benevolent also shockingly succinct - the Queen of One Word Quips! While egoic-earth-self is verbose going on for paragraphs to say something simple - much like now. LOL

It's been an epic Journey to this point but I seriously trust Higher Self and stand in utmost admiration mixed with a light sprinkling of fear and awe. She's vast, incredible, compassionate, Tough-Love and amazingly powerful. Sometimes though we have long talks about how a situation should go down, in general I don't question and just do as she says. We talk about almost everything. Sometimes though, her answers are from too high an eagles eye view point and not practical for body/mind down on the sidewalk. Discerning has become an important watch word in my spiritual experience, the other side of the coin being Trust. I remember once with one of Spirits One Word Quipts responding "Oh no, we're not going to start name calling now are we?!" Sometimes those one-word-wonders of hers dig deep. (I say 'her', but androgynous/beyond duality is what I actually perceive)

If you had the session recorded or written down I could go over it with Higher Self and give you feed back. You could PM me for email addy to send it to if you wanted? Not sure if that's feasible or not but its an idea. :)

OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
It's been an epic Journey to this point but I seriously trust Higher Self and stand in utmost admiration mixed with a light sprinkling of fear and awe. She's vast, incredible, compassionate, Tough-Love and amazingly powerful. Sometimes though we have long talks about how a situation should go down, in general I don't question and just do as she says. We talk about almost everything. Sometimes though, her answers are from too high an eagles eye view point and not practical for body/mind down on the sidewalk. Discerning has become an important watch word in my spiritual experience, the other side of the coin being Trust. I remember once with one of Spirits One Word Quipts responding "Oh no, we're not going to start name calling now are we?!" Sometimes those one-word-wonders of hers dig deep. (I say 'her', but androgynous/beyond duality is what I actually perceive)
Thanks again for your info and for sharing your detail of your Soul Self! Sound sooo much like Estah, and I too have talked a lot to her. Way back when in the early 80's when the gift of automatic writing came through she (in that time I call the voice thought Spirit also) would have me go places and look for things and sure enough I would find them and when I prayed in deep meditation that is when I would get visions but I don't think I ever saw her, but I could feel her in my being such as what people say is the Holy Spirit. At time it really felt like I could fly and nothing could harm me. I like you did what I could that I was told and most times it was to my highest good. I remember praying for compassion and to be able to discern and those gifts have come but are very hard to deal with sometimes!

I don't have the transcript of the session but I do have the recording so I will see if it is possible to send it to you...give me a little time to find it ok! Thank you again and again as I truly appreciate talking to someone who feels what I am saying and vice-versa! Many blessings to you and yours!

Thanks again for your info and for sharing your detail of your Soul Self! Sound sooo much like Estah, and I too have talked a lot to her. Way back when in the early 80's when the gift of automatic writing came through she (in that time I call the voice thought Spirit also) would have me go places and look for things and sure enough I would find them and when I prayed in deep meditation that is when I would get visions but I don't think I ever saw her, but I could feel her in my being such as what people say is the Holy Spirit. At time it really felt like I could fly and nothing could harm me. I like you did what I could that I was told and most times it was to my highest good. I remember praying for compassion and to be able to discern and those gifts have come but are very hard to deal with sometimes!

I don't have the transcript of the session but I do have the recording so I will see if it is possible to send it to you...give me a little time to find it ok! Thank you again and again as I truly appreciate talking to someone who feels what I am saying and vice-versa! Many blessings to you and yours!
Yes Glo, Exactly! The Holy Spirit is another way I think of it as I come from a Christian background and both parents were Pastors, one ordained and the other a lay pastor. I actually see it like nested Russian Dolls, with ego/mind being the tiniest one inside and Spirit being the next one out, then Over Soul and continuing outwards until we are All That Is. Spirit is the one who most directly works with me.

Like you I've never seen her, the most was as an glowing golden energy overlay over the physical body, sort of like an energized etheric body or astral body. Through much trial and error I finally learned to listen and literally feel her with me and through me almost continually and seamlessly. For 5 years now she's had me researching all sorts of things and each thing connects to the next thing she teaches me and some of it comes together to in my healing practice and some of it comes together to be things we manufacture. All of it has to do with Wellness and Wholeness and assisting the Evolution of Consciousness of Humanity. She's set my life up so that basic needs are met by all this work and I can continue to research, produce, manufacture and grow personally while assisting many others to do the same. She's got me so very very busy!

Look at this www.crystalarrays.com. She taught me all that! Everything there and we've just started! Right now she's moving me into chemistry and studying C60 Fullerenes (Bucky Balls) and has me making the first batch of C60 Fullerene Oil which has stunning properties for anti-aging and reversing aging and absorbing free radicals. Apparently now that I'm finally listening she wants us to reverse some damage on this body because she has a lot in store for it! lol
She started me studying Shungite almost a year ago and the reasons for those studies are all coming together now. This last week has been spent studying research papers and buying lab equipment.

She even helped me design a couple decks of cards with scientific notations and words so she could be deeply involved in research and development and an other deck for discussing far more esoterically principles than ordinary Tarot or Oracle cards can cover. We spent a year with her just teaching me how to open and listen so that Divination would be seemless and useful.

It all just keeps unfolding and apparently all I need to do is Keep Listening!
Hope you find your recording!

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer
OP
Glo

Glo

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 24, 2017
Arkansas
years now she's had me researching all sorts of things
Hi again, your such a long awaited being for sure for my walk has been along a similar path with the research and such as I too have looked into a like mineral such as black mica in which it cleans even the dirtiest water and we have a filtering system that includes carbon and tourmaline.
Also a few years back I met and corresponded with Dr. Richard Alan Miller who has a wealth of info on Fullerenes, Cordyceps and he was a scientist that wrote the book and trained the Navy Seals about mind control. He has several books and is an avid gardener now of herbs and such.
https://richardalanmiller.com/bioengineering/the-science-and-promise-of-fullerene-water-by-dr-richard-alan-miller

Yes, it seems I have been researching from one end of the galaxy to the other but have no idea why. I have learned a lot but mostly things others don't believe or don't want to hear. I love jewelry and have a desire to design and share. Estah kept telling me to make the jewelry so I have been collecting what is need to do so but haven't started yet as I don't seem to have much enthusiasm these days! I was led to the place where we live now and was shown a few interesting things here but I feel like the jewelry thing is just an endeavor to keep me busy till the real reason I am here comes forth. Have also spent much time searching my Cherokee roots and learned much there. I sell vintage items on ebay and etsy still another way to keep busy. I have had a great time with all that it just feels like something is missing.

I went to your web site (awesome) and you are just amazing and blessed for sure! I am proud of you for all that you have accomplished and that you have broken through the veil to your precious connection to Spirit, you Creator Self! I wish you many blessings with all that you do! In seeing what has unfolded for you and how you determined to get where you are you have taught me that I should persist in and with getting connected again with the Kingdom of Heaven within.

I have found the recording, and will get it figured out as to how to send it to you. It was sent to me through Wave Sound. Any ideas?

Reactions: Stargazer
Sometimes it seems Spirit just wants to keep us busy and engaged I life enthusiastically, more than it has to do with a specific subject, unless there was a prior-life contract/commitment to do something specific.
Something missing.....hmmm that's a toughie, maybe a solo retreat in which you take nothing to occupy you and just spend the time in meditation, prayer and listening to Spirit? Sometimes we just need to reset.

Thanks for the compliments on the website, Spirit sure has me doing a lot! LOL We're having fun though :)

I'm not sure what to do with the wave file. Why don't you just send it as an attachment and maybe I can work it out on my end?

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)