Call Me Cupcake - food and photography (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
A friend sent me a link to this site because she knows I like to bake pies. Oh my - there is so much here - great ideas, out-of-this-world recipes, and photos of her beautiful creations.

Apple pie with purple blueberry crust
Brownies with salted caramel and toasted meringue
Blood orange upside down cake

Linda Lomelino, the author of the site, writes

I'm a photographer and stylist based in the south of Sweden. I'm the author of the blog Call me cupcake and a cookbook author of four books which have been translated into several languages including English (US), French, German, Finnish, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese and Spanish.

http://www.callmecupcake.se

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Cool stuff, the cinnamon buns looked awesome YUM I can hold my own in a kitchen but never learned to bake. Good thing, I'd be about 30 pounds heavier.O.o:D:):-D:ROFL:

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I like how Linda Lomelino manages to bake whilst wearing those lovely flowing long sleeves - surely she has wiped the icing bowl mixture with those once or twice?

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
whilst wearing those lovely flowing long sleeves
Plus, I know what my kitchen looks like after baking one simple pie. She definitely is a master food stager!!

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
What a talent this lady has. :)

Linda, I would love a slice of your home-made pie. Yum!

Reactions: Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)