C vitamin and pneumonia (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
So my country is on lock Down schools closed / all non critical functions closed - borders Will be closed from noon today - although citizens can so far still return home. Im at home with a cold ( so much of that going around before the corona outbreak). So Reading up on vitamin C again - i have done the Master cleanse so Im already familiar with the magical lemon :) ) Im just sharing a link on C vitamin in relation to COVID-19 for you who have not already read up on it.
Also it is crazy times - i have often thought of why i have not " suceeded" in normative terms - as in been able to enjoy what "modern life" prescribes
and now ot does seem the change is here it is not s sense of panic but very sobering to understand how bad this can get before any relief. Maybe We Can share personal updates from around the World Where you guys are, and what you are seeing. Streets are empty here but the Sun is out and Its calm.

• Helpful Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and June

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thanks, Tania. Well, it is turning out to be an interesting time on this planet.

In Texas, individual lives are going on as usual. However, just about every large event has been cancelled or postponed, which does have a significant effect on people who depend on making money for their services and products, such as food vendors, coffee sellers, photographers, and so on. In that regard, it has been disastrous for many.

I say usual - but not in the grocery stores. We've been through a few serious hurricanes that can do enough damage to knock out electrical services for a few days. However, I've not seen this level of insanity in hoarding so many food and non-food items. We have a big grocery store that is part of a local group with an excellent supply chain. During natural disasters, they roll in with trucks full of the basics, as well as setting up food trucks preparing hot meals. All the while, our stores remain stocked. Not now. I stopped in last Saturday for a few things and saw people buying tons of toilet paper, water, and canned goods. I was there yesterday to get a few items and was astounded. Soooo many cases were empty. I needed some butter, but not much was left. So, I got some rather expensive butter from Denmark. Really??? We have lots of cows here.

i have often thought of why i have not " suceeded" in normative terms - as in been able to enjoy what "modern life" prescribes
I think most people here would say the same. We are smart and capable but for whatever reasons, we've never gotten into the "successful material lifestyle". In a way, it makes sense because if we had all the distractions of modern life filling up our days, then we might never find the peace and joy within. For me, my sense of accomplishment comes when people call or come by for words of support and comfort.

• Compassionate
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Tania

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Michigan here. These items are being sold out this week or at very low supplies as the first cases of COVID-19 have been found in Michigan: toilet paper, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, Lysol spray, mac & cheese, pasta and spaghetti sauce (most of the young people cannot cook anything complex), frozen dinners and pizza, alcohol gel hand sanitizer, hamburger and chicken. Produce is untouched by panic buying and is at normal levels, i.e. fully stocked up. Meijer is buying 9 truckloads of TP but that's probably for multiple stores.

All public schools have been closed by the governor of Michigan but the schools have all this food ready to use for school lunches. So some schools will be making it and giving it away rather than throw it away. Free breakfast and lunches at the school, with some caveats. Sometimes food is for kids only, sometimes it's for everyone. In some cases the school buses will run the normal school bus route and drop off food bags at normal student bus stops if there is anyone there.

More info on this blog: http://wordsalad.info

Last edited:
OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks, Tania. Well, it is turning out to be an interesting time on this planet.

In Texas, individual lives are going on as usual. However, just about every large event has been cancelled or postponed, which does have a significant effect on people who depend on making money for their services and products, such as food vendors, coffee sellers, photographers, and so on. In that regard, it has been disastrous for many.

I say usual - but not in the grocery stores. We've been through a few serious hurricanes that can do enough damage to knock out electrical services for a few days. However, I've not seen this level of insanity in hoarding so many food and non-food items. We have a big grocery store that is part of a local group with an excellent supply chain. During natural disasters, they roll in with trucks full of the basics, as well as setting up food trucks preparing hot meals. All the while, our stores remain stocked. Not now. I stopped in last Saturday for a few things and saw people buying tons of toilet paper, water, and canned goods. I was there yesterday to get a few items and was astounded. Soooo many cases were empty. I needed some butter, but not much was left. So, I got some rather expensive butter from Denmark. Really??? We have lots of cows here.

I think most people here would say the same. We are smart and capable but for whatever reasons, we've never gotten into the "successful material lifestyle". In a way, it makes sense because if we had all the distractions of modern life filling up our days, then we might never find the peace and joy within. For me, my sense of accomplishment comes when people call or come by for words of support and comfort.
Yes makes No sense " butter from Denmark "but hopefully this is exactly the stuff that Will change - not trying to Sound like Trump. Luxury has No been enjoyed to the extend an Apple Will be cherished after eating oatmeal for years ( if We are lucky to have food). Most of the People work on farms is vulnerable. Yes i feel We are many here on transient with the same weird relationship to the World, Its just that We are small Islands and i have been struggleing with having knowledge that People need but havent been ready for, and humility because who am i too Stir Them in their satisfaction -that would be egoistic of me. Yet, now times change.

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Michigan here. These items are being sold out this week or at very low supplies as the first cases of COVID-19 have been found in Michigan: toilet paper, paper towels, disinfectant wipes, Lysol spray, mac & cheese, pasta and spaghetti sauce (most of the young people cannot cook anything complex), frozen dinners and pizza, alcohol gel hand sanitizer, hamburger and chicken. Produce is untouched by panic buying and is at normal levels, i.e. fully stocked up. Meijer is buying 9 truckloads of TP but that's probably for multiple stores.

All public schools have been closed by the governor of Michigan but the schools have all this food ready to use for school lunches. So some schools will be making it and giving it away rather than throw it away. Free breakfast and lunches at the school, with some caveats. Sometimes food is for kids only, sometimes it's for everyone. In some cases the school buses will run the route and drop off food bags at normal student bus stops if there is anyone there.

More info on this blog: http://wordsalad.info
Thanks for the Update - i Think a lot about the Young teens now forced to be home with their parents and Also about the once who Cant really live Well without School food. So not everyone can buy in bulk. Weird People arent boosting their immunity with some Greens to with stand the virus...

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Such a timely post.
Thanks, Tania <3

I hope we're all getting our rest, too, as that is one possible benefit (for many of us) of the current situation we are faced with; the opportunity to reorganize how we spend our time. Certainly, we each are getting lots of opportunities to consider who and how and with whom we spend each moment!
Or is that just me?:D

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Such a timely post.
Thanks, Tania <3

I hope we're all getting our rest, too, as that is one possible benefit (for many of us) of the current situation we are faced with; the opportunity to reorganize how we spend our time. Certainly, we each are getting lots of opportunities to consider who and how and with whom we spend each moment!
Or is that just me?:D
Lila, it's the weirdest thing but so far my life and that of my closest family has not changed much - it will with time when this keeps suspending our supposed normalcy.
That is the freaky thing how quickly everything shut down, yet birds are chirping. Eerie how little or no information is accessible when it affects each journalist and their families too, and obviously little is known for certain. Yet, the government in my country is acting with authority as if they know better and we can not handle transparency.
Like many here - I knew "it" was coming but it is wild that it is here and I spend a lot of time these days trying to grasp and readjust to what of the skills I learn so far are actually applicable for the way this is panning out so far. Right now staying calm and preserving energy and being purposeful - and as you say getting rest, I was born for this time and my purpose will show itself.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yes, the birds do keep chirping, don't they? Even after the media shuts down.
And so can we.

Or, as Tristan put it the other day. "They tried to bury me. They didn't realize I was a seed." (thanks, Tristan)

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Yes, the birds do keep chirping, don't they? Even after the media shuts down.
And so can we.

Or, as Tristan put it the other day. "They tried to bury me. They didn't realize I was a seed." (thanks, Tristan)
That is brilliant. We will find cracks in the pavement or break through the pavement itself. I watched this beautiful movie on animal life today years after Chernobyl nuclear disaster that is one of the most hopeful things I have seen in a while.

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: June and Lila

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
We will find cracks in the pavement or break through the pavement itself.
Yup, it's not just chirping birds and plants that can 'crack through pavement'. We can too. Humans do; we just don't see it happen in our daily lives here and now (for most of us). It does happen in some places daily.

Reactions: Tania

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Every morning the birds cough, stretch a leg, probably have a little poop, then sing their little hearts out to welcome the dawning of a new day. They don’t know there’s a.virus paralysing the planet.
The flowers open their petals to drink in the sun. They don’t know there’s a virus paralysing the planet.
The bees busily gather pollen to turn into sweet, golden honey. They don’t know there a virus paralysing the planet.

The wind rustles the leaves and whips up ocean wavelets . Scurrying ants carry their loads in union. Otters lazily float. Dolphins joyfully leap.

The world keep turning and nature does what it always does. It doesn’t know there’s a virus paralysing the planet.

So I guess we should follow nature’s example, carry on regardless, Keep in mind thoughts of love and beauty, work together where we can.
Not allow being forced to stay at home to lower our spirits. Make phone calls. If there’s a garden talk over the garden fence like they used to. Play music we love. Maybe swap some commodities.. Stop listening to main stream news, it’s all negative and designed to scare the wits out of us
So much we can do to crack through the pavement. And we will.

OP
Tania

Tania

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Yes I got a two year old so I'm with you June - it's all of those things and a good amount of jumping of the couch !

• Love this post!
  • A hug for you
Reactions: Lila and June

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Just a quick mention that I'm slowly catching up on what the webbot Clif High has to say about all this. He thinks it's a bio weapon and a vaccine will be hard to create because of that reason. (not that I would advise getting a vaccine!)

His strong opinion is that antifungal chaga, along with vitamin c daily, will decrease the chances of getting the virus. He also says if you get it, they will both help a lot for treatment.

My understanding is that liposomal vitamin c is more powerful in terms of dosage and getting it into your body faster, than intravenous vitamin c, for treatment. I have an old article I wrote on making your own liposomal vitamin c here.

As some of us know, it's not just coronavirus that vitamic c helps with, it's basically one of the first things you do when you get sick with a lot of health issues, including cancer. This is of course alongside diet and lifestyle changes to help with that process (i.e. make the change to a vegan raw food diet, cut out sugar, soy, GMO, eat organic, do a few cleanses to begin with, make sure the products you use in the house for cleaning and on your body don't have chemicals, get at least 20 minutes of sunshine a day without sunglasses, limit exposure to EMF, and so on)

• Love this post!
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Lila and Tania

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
‘Lost’ actor says drug Trump touted was ‘secret weapon’ to his COVID-19 recovery
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/22/lost-actor-says-drug-trump-touted-was-secret-weapon-to-his-covid-19-recovery-900347

"He went on to say that his doctor prescribes a “drug cocktail.”​
“It consisted of Tamiflu, which is an antiviral, the antibiotic Azithromycin, more commonly known as a Z-Pac, a Glycopyrrolate inhaler, and that was used to ease breathing and the inflammation that’s commonly associated with COVID,” Kim said. “And here’s what I consider to be the secret weapon, Hydroxychloroquine.”​
“This is a common antimalarial drug that has been used with great success in Korea in their fight against the coronavirus,” he said. “And, yes, this is the drug the president mentioned the other day.”"​

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
‘Lost’ actor says drug Trump touted was ‘secret weapon’ to his COVID-19 recovery
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/22/lost-actor-says-drug-trump-touted-was-secret-weapon-to-his-covid-19-recovery-900347

"He went on to say that his doctor prescribes a “drug cocktail.”​
“It consisted of Tamiflu, which is an antiviral, the antibiotic Azithromycin, more commonly known as a Z-Pac, a Glycopyrrolate inhaler, and that was used to ease breathing and the inflammation that’s commonly associated with COVID,” Kim said. “And here’s what I consider to be the secret weapon, Hydroxychloroquine.”​
“This is a common antimalarial drug that has been used with great success in Korea in their fight against the coronavirus,” he said. “And, yes, this is the drug the president mentioned the other day.”"​
If there is a good drug then the fear factor is largely out the window and also the push for vaccination as only means to stop the virus.
I really hope this is true and Trump can prove it. Then the future looks much more bright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)