Buy Your Circus Tickets Here; It's The Most Ridiculous Show On Earth! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
How many illegitimate children has Bill Clinton fathered? How many sexual assault victims has Hillary Clinton threatened into silence?

(NaturalNews) As we rapidly approach Election Day in the (dis)United States of America, more astonishing details continue to emerge about the dishonesty and deception of the Clintons. Today, an explosive new story went viral across the internet as a 30-year-old man says he is Bill Clinton's son. His goal? To "meet my dad" and shake his hand.

The man's name is Danney Williams. You can visit his Facebook page here, where he shares numerous photos that show a striking resemblance to Bill Clinton.

IMG_4823.JPG

Danney's mother is African-American and used to be a prostitute. Bill Clinton paid to have sex with her on multiple occasions, says the mother, Bobbie Ann Williams. "The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Clinton in 1984," reports The Daily Mail. "She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time. A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes."

Learn more

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
How many illegitimate children has Bill Clinton fathered? How many sexual assault victims has Hillary Clinton threatened into silence?

(NaturalNews) As we rapidly approach Election Day in the (dis)United States of America, more astonishing details continue to emerge about the dishonesty and deception of the Clintons. Today, an explosive new story went viral across the internet as a 30-year-old man says he is Bill Clinton's son. His goal? To "meet my dad" and shake his hand.

The man's name is Danney Williams. You can visit his Facebook page here, where he shares numerous photos that show a striking resemblance to Bill Clinton.

View attachment 1167

Danney's mother is African-American and used to be a prostitute. Bill Clinton paid to have sex with her on multiple occasions, says the mother, Bobbie Ann Williams. "The Globe interviewed Danney's mother, a former prostitute named Bobbie Ann Williams, who told the story of how she allegedly met and began a relationship with Clinton in 1984," reports The Daily Mail. "She says Clinton went out for a run one day in Little Rock, when he jogged by her housing project and introduced himself to her. She was 24 years old at the time. A few days later, Clinton allegedly jogged by the housing project again and paid Bobbie $200 for her to have sex with him behind some bushes."

Learn more
Who goes jogging with $200 in his pocket?

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Who goes jogging with $200 in his pocket?
A member of the "wealthy elite", of course...or maybe a drug dealer. But then I guess the only "jogging" a drug dealer might do would be in fleeing from the police or rival gang members...

:)

Reactions: Pod and Vickie

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
You know what is not funny! Clinton managed to shut up Assange who was due to release emails about her today that would have done great damage. Clinton publicly stated she wanted to drone attack Assange. He came out and said not a damaging word. I reckon he was threatened with either Ecuador being targeted or his family. Whatever it shut him up!

Assange is a man who has been silenced, or has been a complete fraud this whole time

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/assange-is-a-man-who-has-been-silenced-or-has-been-a-complete-fraud-this-whole-time

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer
OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
You know what is not funny! Clinton managed to shut up Assange who was due to release emails about her today that would have done great damage. Clinton publicly stated she wanted to drone attack Assange. He came out and said not a damaging word. I reckon he was threatened with either Ecuador being targeted or his family. Whatever it shut him up!

Assange is a man who has been silenced, or has been a complete fraud this whole time

http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/assange-is-a-man-who-has-been-silenced-or-has-been-a-complete-fraud-this-whole-time
That shows how much power Hillary really has. Everybody who came out to talk about her and Bill's dirty deeds has met a deadly accident or been silenced before they opened their mouths.

Reactions: Mike and Stargazer

June

Elder Entity
Aug 3, 2016
Which is exactly the result Clinton wanted, if we don't pay attention to him now she has won, don't let that happen darlings, we don't know all the details so let's not judge him, maybe he simply had no choice at this time.<3

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That shows how much power Hillary really has. Everybody who came out to talk about her and Bill's dirty deeds has met a deadly accident or been silenced before they opened their mouths.

I won't be paying any attention to Assange in the future. I imagine he's lost his audience after this stunt.
Can you imagine the awesome responsibility of holding information you know will do great damage to someone as powerful and connected as the Clintons? Can you imagine how it would be if they threatened to bomb a country , or kill innocents as a direct retaliation and you would know it was all your doing? Clearly these souls have chosen to play in the realms of power, deceit and destruction, but mostly in power games. Don't forget Life or Source does not see good and bad as we do, just the experience of energies and all are beautiful to behold.

I do not believe that Assange is a fraud, it must be very difficult to live locked in an embassy for years with no ability to walk on grass, hug a tree, smell a river in flow. Now 45, Assange is in his fifth year living quarantined inside the embassy.

I am certain that if he has information he will find a way to disseminate it with minimal risk.

Interestingly enough, it was Alex Jones who hosted the live stream and many Americans stayed up to watch it, boosted by Alex Jones's interest and his fanning the flames. If anyone is culpable of malfeasance in this it is Jones, not Assange.

Last edited:

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland

I won't be paying any attention to Assange in the future. I imagine he's lost his audience after this stunt.
This seems to be very true, they even call such deaths "arkancided"!

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Can you imagine the awesome responsibility of holding information you know will do great damage to someone as powerful and connected as the Clintons? Can you imagine how it would be if they threatened to bomb a country , or kill innocents as a direct retaliation and you would know it was all your doing?
I have to believe at some point the realization will hit these people that to band together and bring the information out in as quick and public a way as possible is the very best defense! The faster these folks get taken down, the more lives will be saved in the long and short runs.

I seriously think this is the outcome that is coming...and fast!

Reactions: Vickie and Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I have to believe at some point the realization will hit these people that to band together and bring the information out in as quick and public a way as possible is the very best defense! The faster these folks get taken down, the more lives will be saved in the long and short runs.

I seriously think this is the outcome that is coming...and fast!

[/QUOTE

I agree Stargazer, like the cork in the arse.......one day the pressure will be too great!

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
LOL...Pod, you do have a way with words! O.o:D

Boy, I sincerely hope I'm not downrange when that pops out...talk about a brown-out!!! And somebody's gonna definitely lose an eye...

o_O:nail:bag
Oh very good Stargazer, like a sort of comical tennis match. I do enjoy this sparring with you!

Reactions: Stargazer

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
OK so Guccifer 2.00 has started releasing the files he hacked. And he clearly, at the end of his post, congratulates Julian Assange and Wikileaks on their tenth anniversary and says Assange is cool. Read into that what you will.

GUCCIFER 2.0 HACKED CLINTON FOUNDATION

Many of you have been waiting for this, some even asked me to do it.

So, this is the moment. I hacked the Clinton Foundation server and downloaded hundreds of thousands of docs and donors’ databases.

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Further research shows that Wikileaks NEVER said they would be releasing documents on Hilary Clinton today, they said they would be celebrating ten years and they did exactly that. It was Alex Jones and Roger Stone who started the whole "October Surprise" drama and blew it up only to be now complaining that Wikileaks trolled them.

OP
Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
Further research shows that Wikileaks NEVER said they would be releasing documents on Hilary Clinton today, they said they would be celebrating ten years and they did exactly that. It was Alex Jones and Roger Stone who started the whole "October Surprise" drama and blew it up only to be now complaining that Wikileaks trolled them.
That sounds like something Alex Jones would do.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
That sounds like something Alex Jones would do.
Shows how easy it is to be fooled. This concept of "October Surprise" flooded the Internet and people believed it because they wanted to. BUT I could have checked the Wikileaks website before I posted that live stream link. If I had I would have seen that they clearly stated their agenda for today's video conference which was to celebrate their 10th anniversary.

When I researched the claim that Hilary Clinton had asked to drone Assange that came from 2004. Now I see in the search engine that it says "Trump supporters trolled, Assange failed to deliver" but Assange failed at nothing. It was ALL set up by Alex Jones so you have to ask who he works for!

I would like to paste the agenda from the Wikileaks website but I do not have enough bandwidth to have two tabs open at the same time.

Note to Self.......check information more thoroughly, preferably at Source, before posting.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Thanks for the clarification, all. This is a big eye opener, I had a hunch about someone like Alex Jones, because of the energy he spends on self-aggrandizement, but this puts it in the bag.

As far as Julian Assange goes, I think he is a genius and a brave, committed soul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)