Butterflies, Anyone? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
OK...so a little while back, I had posted something about "Spirit Signs" and a rather remarkable synchronicity I had with Monarch Butterflies (and the fact that I consider them to be "messengers" from my late Grandmother). In the couple of months since I posted this, the Monarch synchronicities just continue to pile up--and they seem to be doing so more and more frequently!

The first of the more recent ones happened a week or so ago. At the time, I was sitting at my usual spot by a nearby lake and admiring the nice, (finally) cool weather. This is a spot where I always see big, yellow Tiger Swallowtail butterflies floating by...but on that day, a lone Monarch caught my eye. I've never seen one there before, and this one actually landed on a patch of nearby leaves for several minutes. He sat there for so long that I was able to take some photos of him and admire his wings opening and closing many times. In the hundreds of times I've seen butterflies in the area, I've never been able to actually approach and observe one this closely before. This encounter was definitely different.

Weird.

So then, a couple of days later as we were leaving the house, my son goes to hop into the car and gets literally "buzzed" by a massive Monarch! It came in so close, he was startled by it and we thought it was going to land on his head!!

Double weird.

Then, two nights ago, the missus and I were invited to a dinner gathering at a family friend's house. The hosts were having a dozen or so folks over to memorialize the passing of a husband/wife (also good friends) who had, not long ago, passed on within a relatively short time of one another. We had just had dessert and had connected with the daughter of the couple via Skype. She had been unable to attend the dinner, but had wanted to say a few words to the group, so her brother brought her up on an I-Pad.

Amazingly enough, she told us a story about how she had been on a walk in the woods shortly after her mom died. A Monarch butterfly (go figure) floated by and she immediately felt the presence of her mom. She just knew her mom had sent it her way as a messenger. As she was recounting the experience, I felt full-on, full-body goose bumps (or soul bumps as a good friend likes to call them)!

I couldn't help but share my own story with her and the other dinner guests (the same story from the link above). She and the others were quite impressed by the synchronicity of it all and a few of us shared a really nice discussion of "Spirit Signs" as we were leaving later that evening.

So there was triple weird.

Finally, this afternoon I get a private message from Ben about my thoughts for the latest RT Remote-Viewing Session. Long story short, I wound up "Googling" something to answer his question and somehow a story about a butterfly "photo-bombing" a koala catches my eye.

Here's a photo from that:

Notice? A Monarch butterfly.

And a koala.

Seriously? Koalas were my Grandmother's favorite animal--she just thought they were the cutest things! She'd always have to go to see them when we went to the zoo and absolutely ADORED them!

Now I know my Grandmother has been working overtime trying to send me these signs...so as soon as I post this, I'm going to see what koalas and butterflies symbolize as Spirit Animals. I have absolutely no doubt that anything I find will fit in just perfectly with the things I'm presently experiencing.

Oh, and Grandma? Yes. You have my undivided attention! I'm wide awake--and watching for even more signs.

Thanks...and I love you!

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Butterfly (from Spirit-Animals.com)

Get ready for a big breakthrough! -Butterfly

If Butterfly has fluttered by:

Know that massive changes are afoot. Butterfly is asking you to embrace those changes in your environment and with your emotional body. This physical transformation of energy around you is taking root and expanding in ways that may surprise you. Release any expectations you may have with regard to the outcome of this change and do not try to control it – but simply allow it to flow through and around you. Keep your faith.

Koala (from Spirit-Animals.com)

Koala is inviting you to relax, enjoy the moment, and go with the flow of nature. These animals are also messengers for physical well-being, and will often come to us as a signal to get some much-needed rest. These marsupials are known to sleep up to 20 hours a day. When they come to us, it may be a sign to catch up on your sleep – take a break – find an oasis of calm from the calamity of our daily lives. This animal also invites us to savor our down-time, enjoy our dreams, and revel in relaxation.

:-D

Brooke

Mother Bear
Retired Global Moderator
Jul 22, 2016
Australia
What an incredible set of events!! I am so glad you felt the significance of your experiences enough to honour them by sharing your thoughts on them so openly! I'm sure you gave your friends daughter some much needed validation & no doubt gave many of the others much to think about too <3

Do the meanings resonate with you?

Reactions: June and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
If anyone is able to see change coming, like the proverbial locomotive, and is in a position to let it flow through them without resistance, it's you, Stargazer! Your grandmother in the no-time realm is in an omniscient position and has organised an image of her totem animal to remind you that rest and relaxation are the best ways to avoid getting the false defensive emotional walls up. The inclusion of the monarch on the head of the koala was a cute touch! Thanks, Ben, for being the conduit for this piece of mystery.

OP
Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
What an incredible set of events!! I am so glad you felt the significance of your experiences enough to honour them by sharing your thoughts on them so openly! I'm sure you gave your friends daughter some much needed validation & no doubt gave many of the others much to think about too <3

Do the meanings resonate with you?
Sorry...I guess I should have mentioned how those connect! Yes, absolutely!

With regard to the butterfly, my entire focus for the past few years has been on my own spiritual development and our global "Shift". While I can definitely see the butterfly aspect applying personally, I feel its true meaning is on a much more "universal" level. The time we're going though now is very much a time of transformation. Like an emerging butterfly, humanity is breaking free from its chrysalis of limitation and control. We'll soon be soaring into the future on wings of our own creation!

During these times of apparent confusion and chaos we need to take time (like the koala) to keep ourselves grounded and centered. It's essential for us to stay "tuned in" to our own inner sense of guidance and maintain our spiritual connection with Source. By taking care of ourselves, we can take better care of others.

And the most important thing for me is that, even though we may not always be able to see, hear, or feel our Loved Ones who have passed over, they (and many other benevolent beings on so many levels) are always with us. If we can remain open to their presence and look for the subtle signs, they can communicate with us just as surely now as they ever could in the physical.

That, to me, is the most wonderful and comforting message of all!

:) <3 <3 <3

Reactions: June and Brooke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)