Article Bring Your Light, Meet Your World: Pleiadian Tarot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: There is no doubt that you’ve come to a point of having something to present. So far, you’ve followed the path in good faith, and now you find faith has answered by putting something—perhaps something unexpected—in your hands. Reflect, but know this is all as it should be. Grand cycles are turning, and all of heaven is in attendance. As the new becomes and the old prepares to depart for good, your attention turns to your inner balance. Give yourself the time to bring your potential into being. Connect, or reconnect, and tune into the divine. Higher sources nurture your progress.
Scroll down for the full message…

Page of Pentacles — Wheel of Fortune — Temperance (reversed)

weeklyspread-4.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Page of Pentacles
The vision you’ve held is finally something you can feel coming into substantial being in your hands. Naturally, you hold it with some sense of reverence, witnessing the viability of your faith in action. Higher callings come along once in a while, and you have been trying to hone your ability to be sensitive to their arrival in your sensorium. To see that what you’re embarking upon is the material of such a higher calling gives you pause, perhaps, to reflect on what’s brought you here and to give it another think. Is this indeed what you envisioned for yourself? Did you expect your path to lead you to this point? Don’t worry, you haven’t made a wrong turn along the way. What you are seeing right now is the deft weaving together of another thread of your soul’s journey. With that, your mission comes more fully into focus. If it is still a little bit hazy, relax and maintain your awareness on the thing you’ve been given. It’s going to take you places, and prove to be fulfilling on many levels. You’ve got what it takes to carry it through. After all, if you didn’t, it wouldn’t have been given to you. But it has. It’s in your hands now, and you’re going to make the best of it. You can’t do otherwise now.

LODESTONE: Wheel of Fortune
Last week, the world took a little peek into your now-moment. The future sent you a signal that everything was going to come full circle and settle into a variety of well-being that you’d find most satisfactory. Even if that was a challenge to your faith, the truth is, it did tap you on the shoulder with an “ahem” and “pay attention now”. Things are definitely turning. Not only are cycles shifting, but all of the heavens are in attendance. You are offered the courage, the strength, the vision, and the divine empowerment to act as you are feeling called to act. Listen to what’s arising within. Give an ear to the softly breathed communiqués that filter from higher, more refined levels of consciousness. Become more aware of the divine hand in everything at this moment. It’s fortuitous, as well as portentous. Certain things are being given new life, rejuvenation, while other things are being prepared to be ushered out. This is a necessary shakeup, but not necessarily turbulent. Move with the turn of the wheel and know that you are going to land on your feet exactly where you’re supposed to be in order to fulfill a bigger and more meaningful role.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Temperance (reversed)
How well you’ve done thus far listening to your inner counselor! You’ve been soaking in a lot of light lately, and soon you’ll see it’s time to ground it. The work you’ve been doing has been largely internal, private, sacred refinement, and it’s likely to remain so for a little while; however, you do well to consider allowing yourself to become part of a larger whole. You can’t do what needs to be done by staying isolated, and you can’t do everything by yourself. Whether that means getting involved physically with other people, becoming more emotionally honest in relation to those who are in your landscape of reality, or merely connecting intellectually with transformational thoughts shared by great minds, you may soon feel that getting re-connected in some way is the way to go. This is the path to balance, and that is ultimately going to empower you to become more of who you are. Your potential has yet to fully reveal itself, but for sure, there’s something that’s in need of balancing before it can truly fly. You’ve got it in you to be a light in the world, and for the most part that’s what you’ve been. Your higher nature has another story to tell, another aspect of self to integrate. Breathe in, breathe out. Find your point of balance. Divine messengers are present. Listen to them, for they have some clear instructions on how you can nurture your Grand Becoming.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION
“You ingenious next of kin, do you know how much we have loved you, and for how long? Your sojourn on the plane of Earth has taken you through the harrowing depths of human experience. Now you are ready to end a cycle of enslavement and oppression and enter the realm of open communication with those who have been watching for eons. It is as it has had to be.”
— An excerpt from Opalescence: The Pleiadian Renegade Guide to Divinity

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
7103LOOK, THE WORLD IS CHANGING
Nine's Path Pleiadian Midweek Update, June 3

King of Swords

Perhaps, reconsider… Your enthusiasm for following a particular plan has lately met a quantum jump in circumstances. Whether that’s inner or wide-rangingly external, what you’re facing right now is the moment of stepping into a new pair of shoes, metaphorically speaking. Do you have what it takes to do what’s before you? Of course you do, but you would do well to take a moment to look at things from a coldly logical perspective. You’ve gained in wisdom, and your skills are met with a challenge you can most certainly achieve. The recent shift in cosmic gear hasn’t caught you off-guard, either; you’re moving along quite well, in fact. To move into mastery, you may want to move into your mind more exclusively, just until you feel the sharp point of the moment’s import. What’s happening now will have an effect on what comes. You need to be sharp, yourself. Pay attention.

In reviewing facts as they are, you gain some clarity. Unclouded by emotion, your innate wisdom rises to give you an insight, and the moment deserves your attention. Don’t worry if you feel you may not be up to the challenge, however. You are given some role models and some guides. If you’re tempted to follow the pull of your heart, pause and take another look around. You’re primed for success and you don’t want to let this opportunity for advancement slip by without giving it your all. Your all may mean more than you have yet summoned from yourself. If you feel at a loss with how to make the most of the moment, turn around, look logically. Who’s looming larger than life, playing the part of a Nemesis of success? Who’s encouraging you to evolve into mastery, challenging you to be more than you’ve ever thought you could? Put yourself into the position of trusting that you succeed. Look at your mental landscape anew.

You need to look back, even if it makes you sigh. The terrain you’ve traveled has given you much to consider about yourself and your world, but its substance is falling away. Time is turning and you’re moving into new terrain. Before you fully commit to your new life, assess what you’ve gained as wisdom. How have you decided to embellish your thoughts? Are you ready to move on from a paradigm that’s becoming deflated? You are given a very clear indication, whether you recognize it or not, that the future is going to be brilliant with a change so dramatic that it tears through what you now see as the backstory of life as you know it. Once you pull your gaze from the Great What-Was into the crux of time’s present shift, you’ll feel the merge into what’s yet to come. The reality you know is about to meet a dynamic new dimension. Raise your eyes a bit, shift your focus. You’ll see it.

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thank you Maryan, (I love youre name)
It is a helpful cart. It feels like the cart was drawn for me. I just now rejected to take over a yoga studio. It just does not feel right. But when I read youre cart I do not know if I did the right thing. Just yesterday my Ayurvedic docter told me that we are born alone and we are born for our selfs. We are not born for someone else. To please them or to help them. I am 50 years old now and for me it was like a revelation. Because I am still focused on what I think is the best thing to do in terms of responsebility and making money etc. etc. But I feel that has no longer true value for me. After reading youre post I now ask myself if I am acting out of fear or out of a choice made from intuition and honest needs. I do not ask for an answer I just wanted to write it down. To clear my mind. Thank you for youre kind energy. It helps. It truly does❤

• Love this post!
  • Insightful Post
Reactions: Maryann and Lila

Thessa Thijs

Involved Wayfarer
May 28, 2019
Holland
Thank you Maryann, (I love youre name)
It is a helpful cart. It feels like the cart was drawn for me. I just now rejected to take over a yoga studio. It just does not feel right. But when I read youre cart I do not know if I did the right thing. Just yesterday my Ayurvedic docter told me that we are born alone and we are born for our selfs. We are not born for someone else. To please them or to help them. I am 50 years old now and for me it was like a revelation. Because I am still focused on what I think is the best thing to do in terms of responsebility and making money etc. etc. But I feel that has no longer true value for me. After reading youre post I now ask myself if I am acting out of fear or out of a choice made from intuition and honest needs. I do not ask for an answer I just wanted to write it down. To clear my mind. Thank you for youre kind energy. It helps. It truly does❤
I forgot one "N" in Maryanns name

• Friendly Post
Reactions: Maryann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)