Bring Calm to a Moment of Awareness | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Dec. 20 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: Bring calm to the moment, as undercurrents rise to the surface. You're becoming adept at finding the still point in the machinery of duality. Claim that and bring it to the root of the matter. Ground that divine energy you're plugged into, and reflect what you carry inside to those around you. True magic happens when that immortal love is shared. You're outside the boundary now, anyway, and there's plenty of the magic of life to embrace. Be present, powerful...
Continue to the full article here.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Been feeling a lot of this lately "You’re becoming adept at finding the still point in the machinery of duality." Lol, today it was rather literal, as it was a very windy day and the trees were being tossed, branches falling, power outages, and all the rest of it. Yet when I first went out I felt like I was in a calm spot, not a wisp of wind.
Then I got on my bike and got buffeted:))
It's been a beautiful day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)