Article Booster Rockets Ready... Pleiadian Tarot (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Summary: There’s a certain kind of prickly sensation that comes with emergence from the confines of seclusion. If you feel a bit jumpy, consider that you’ve been moving through a series of membranes from one reality into another. Look around. You’re not alone. Magnetically drawn to like energies, you find yourself at a point of convergence of erstwhile parallel paths. Enjoy the boost in your inner sun, for it burns brightly now, pumping you full of confidence and a strange accompanying peace. That’s grace. What lay just ahead requires it. You’ll be fine. Just remember who you are and acknowledge who you’ve become. Nine is moving through you.

Scroll down for the full message…

Three of Cups (reversed) — Queen of Rods — Nine of Rods

weeklyspread.jpeg

FOUNDATION: Three of Cups (reversed)

The troops are gathering. So are friends. It’s all starting to come together, with a sense of enlivening, of emotional currents running through every meeting, every point of contact. Whether that current is positively or negatively charged is in large part up to how you take it. You can always choose not to engage. However, right now, it’s in your best interests to join your energies with like energies, and to create a circuit that has some purpose. You don’t have to go searching for this, either. It seems to be the mode of the moment, for those who have traditionally worked alone, in the shadows, or incognito to emerge, at least a little bit, from seclusion into the warm welcome of kin. Again, whether that’s blood relation or merely a singular recognition of consanguinity matters not. It’s all how you perceive it. You and all who share this wide world are all related somehow, by blood or degree, by nature of purpose or common intent. Even those who cannot enter into the holy circle of your heart-centered human communion are finding their own space for personal reflection within the shared space of relativity. Look around and see that you are never really alone, nor are you separate any longer from those who have been busy clearing the way for their path to lead to its destination. That must mean that those paths are about to converge. Enjoy the moments of discovery that ensue.

LODESTONE: Queen of Rods

You’re glowing. Something’s stirring within you that’s lit your fire. It shows, and not a moment too soon, nor too late either. Bask in the satisfying comfort of finally having your desire to trust the system answered in a roundly affirmative manner. As you sense the life deep within you beckoning you to greet potential with open arms, know that you have come to a moment in which you recognize your soul peeking through with a smile. Allow the confidence to build, and as you do, remember to stay grounded in reality, even as that reality is shifting before your very eyes. So many possibilities present themselves, all wrapped up in the packaging of soul purpose. Yes, you are on the right track, and yes, you have found the key to unlocking immense power from within the sacred coffers of your heart. Carried through lifetimes, you have brought it safely through the fires of transformation and the battles for survival, all met with grace and all, for the moment, behind you. Right now, let that fire catalyze the reaction that leads to the new you becoming fully fledged in the art of living well and doing purposefully. There’s no need to overdo anything, but most certainly enjoy the passion that’s burgeoning from deep inside your knowing kernel of self. There’s never been a better time to start changing the world.

MOST OMWARD DIRECTION: Nine of Rods

When you take on the quest for the Holy Grail, you will doubtless come to the time of testing. One who has prepared for the task with a purified heart, who carries no ill will, who honors the true nature of human courage, resilience, and honor can enter into any test without fear. So now you have before you an opportunity to stand tall, to stand in the truth of who you are, and in the grace of Nine. Despite any appearance to the contrary, your success is part and parcel of your decision to be in the right place at the right time, and to bear within you no weight of grudge nor any other stale concept of misperception. You are, now, on holy ground. You are armed with light, with harmonic shades of higher awareness of what you observe around you. Remember: You are not alone, for an army of kindred souls stands with you. Take a good, long look at who you’ve become. Let this fuel your confidence further, and give you a heartening boost. What looms need not be seen as doom, but in a sense, it is the end of the world as it has been. Every epiphany you have ever had has been such a herald, has it not? You’ve witnessed change before. Now, you are on the front line. Stand for love, honor, and truth, and you will find the way to freedom.

THIS WEEK’S CONTEMPLATION

“More of your reluctance to be forthcoming with what you judge to be crazy notions of science fiction stems from your past history of seeing bringers of new knowledge punished or cast out of society. Now, however, more of society is on the outside and there is a growing hunger for the truth unedited. Don’t hide your nugget of information. You are a vital part of a human organism that is just waking up on a grand scale. Be confident. Your voice counts.”

Attachments

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
Right on target, as always.

One more sign telling me that we are on the verge of something. I have this mental picture of us all assembling like soldiers on the front line, shoulder to shoulder, waiting for the dawn - and the final charge.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Maryann

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Interesting. In the past week I've had several new dreams that repeat. The theme is some new friends all gather at a beautiful new house that will be given freely. It will be a community house. Since I love water features the house in my dream was on a hill, the front of the house was on higher ground than the back. It had cement pools and streams flowing down from one level to the next to another pool, to another lower level to the next. All were clean sparkling pools to rest and relax in.

I'm not a pisces but I'm very attracted to water. Which is weird because when I was about 3 or 4 I had my first swimming lessons. The pool started out at 3ft deep, way over my head and I was terrified of the water. But after my mom kept me going and putting me in the water for every lesson, I loved it and I didn't want to go home when the lesson was done! And I've loved water ever since.

• Insightful Post
  • Magical
Reactions: Maryann and Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
this week my vibes raised again to a level i very much like today 8/8 so another actor in the game it feels right on target

• Magical
  • Divine
Reactions: June and Maryann

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Interesting. In the past week I've had several new dreams that repeat. The theme is some new friends all gather at a beautiful new house that will be given freely. It will be a community house. Since I love water features the house in my dream was on a hill, the front of the house was on higher ground than the back. It had cement pools and streams flowing down from one level to the next to another pool, to another lower level to the next. All were clean sparkling pools to rest and relax in.

I'm not a pisces but I'm very attracted to water. Which is weird because when I was about 3 or 4 I had my first swimming lessons. The pool started out at 3ft deep, way over my head and I was terrified of the water. But after my mom kept me going and putting me in the water for every lesson, I loved it and I didn't want to go home when the lesson was done! And I've loved water ever since.
As the Taoists told, water course always flows down, as the natural direction for it, and there is no problem being low to the ground, sometimes even sinking into the ground, if that's where water finds its course. And then, water transforms, and goes high - back to the clouds.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
R M10 wheel fortune_402x600.jpgMidweek Update:
DANCING ON THE WHEEL OF FATE

Wheel of Fortune, reversed

Well, that happened… You knew something would happen. You just didn’t know for sure what it would be. Now, all of a sudden, things are moving and you find yourself balancing on a bouncing tightrope. All you have to do is to get from here to there, and the way is already well laid out. If you allow yourself to be distracted from the target by the flux of quickly shifting reality constructs, you’ll be obliged to start your move again. But if that happens, don’t worry. The rope is short. You don’t have far to go to get to the truth of the moment, and when that reveals itself, you’ll be able to hop off the chaos machine and into a comfortable niche that’s been pre-decorated for your utmost enjoyment. You might want to shift things around a bit to suit your mood, but all in all, destiny has things well in hand. If it appears to the contrary, take a breath and shift awareness to staying on your feet.

Destiny has a sense of the ironic built into its foundations, you might say. Though it may seem this way, in fact it’s actually quite practical in its method. You have an appointment to keep, set up by your soul and accounted by fate. You will arrive on time, there is no doubt about that. How disheveled you look when you walk through the door to meet what’s waiting for you, well that is another matter altogether. It depends largely on how well you pay attention to each step along the way. You know, looking at the spot your foot is about to settle, whether it’s on a boulder rocking on the edge of a cliff of poor judgment or in the quicksand of doubt and confusion. Terra firma exists there too, as a choice spot to choose as your next step. It’s somewhere in the midst of poor choices. You can’t tell until you’re about to put your full weight down, but that split second before you commit can save you a lot of trouble.

While you hover in the balance point, before you shift your intention into the full forward movement of manifest act, launch into the timeless space of memory and do a quick review. Scan. Have you been in a similar situation, and if so, what did you choose that you didn’t particularly like the feel of? Neither quicksand nor a twisted ankle has much allure, so chances are that you made some background computations to remind yourself to beware and be warned to avoid a repeat of unpleasant inner psychology lessons. You already know what not to do. Don’t do that thing. Do another thing. Do the thing that has so very recently come to your attention. While you’re in the pose of one foot midair, your mind in timeless reflection of experience’s wisdom, come into your awareness. Are you experiencing the eternal dance of consciousness, done on the razor’s edge, equanimous within the ring of chaos and a world coming down? Shiva are you now, in the identification of the divine essence of fluid life experiencing itself as you. The next move you make is going to take you somewhere, this is sure. In trust of the life you live, can the next step be other than divinely placed? Move into the dance, and let yourself feel the cosmic rhythm modulate into a new experience altogether.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)