Book about donald trump (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I haven't read the book (and won't, either).

First, any book with that title and coloring is trying to instill a negative emotional response even before someone picks it up.

Second, several of the key people who are quoted as saying negative things about President Trump in the book have already publicly spoken out and strongly denied making the statements. If I recall correctly, these accounts in the book were third-hand accounts anyway, which certainly lends doubt to their veracity in the first place.

Deep State is pulling out all the stops to take President Trump down because he's the ultimate threat to their networks of power and control. My feeling is this book is just another attempt to support their effort.

I must admit that, despite Hillary's serious, SERIOUS faults, I wasn't a Trump supporter until well after the election. After focusing on his actions as President however, and considering the Q material, I'm now 100% behind him!

Reactions: Laron and Carl
OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I haven t searched carl but the main info is the book and authors name

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I haven't read the book (and won't, either).

First, any book with that title and coloring is trying to instill a negative emotional response even before someone picks it up.

Second, several of the key people who are quoted as saying negative things about President Trump in the book have already publicly spoken out and strongly denied making the statements. If I recall correctly, these accounts in the book were third-hand accounts anyway, which certainly lends doubt to their veracity in the first place.

Deep State is pulling out all the stops to take President Trump down because he's the ultimate threat to their networks of power and control. My feeling is this book is just another attempt to support their effort.

I must admit that, despite Hillary's serious, SERIOUS faults, I wasn't a Trump supporter until well after the election. After focusing on his actions as President however, and considering the Q material, I'm now 100% behind him!
When i saw this on tv i only have a few glimpses the evening on it when my mother watches news, i thought let s post it to show how money can be made by discrediting. I beliewe trump to be far far more honest them the others between jfk and him

Reactions: Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The in 1970s, Bob Woodward teamed up with Carl Bernstein to write the stories about the Watergate scandal (with info from Deep Throat) of the Nixon Presidency. He's gone on to write other books about Washington politics. His style is to interview people all around the story to get a feel for what is going on. Of course, there can be huge problems, as so many people are pushing agendas, especially in Washington DC. Other than All the President's Men, which was about Watergate, I've not read any of his books and have no opinion about them.

There was another book published recently by another Trump team member, Omarosa, who most people might know from The Apprentice (Trumps reality series) that has been shown to have questionable content. She secretly recorded conversations and has been playing them on TV appearances. So far, they've been nothing burgers, but how she is not in jail over that is beyond me.

i thought let s post it to show how money can be made by discrediting.
I think this pretty much sums up the atmosphere in Washington DC (maybe other capital cities, as well) today. So many people are driven by either getting their 15 minutes of fame or making a buck that truth and reason are left behind. For me, the most interesting story would be how some members of congress or their families managed to accrue such fortunes. Now that is a story.

Reactions: Carl

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
The Democrats (liberals, leftists, whatever) proved to be a bit of sore losers and certainly made up a lot of stupid lies about Trump so far, spread via mass media they control (CNN - Clinton News Network) - that's clear. Yet, not all criticism can be wrong. He's got his flaws for sure.

We must remember that in general the decision space of a so-called 'Potus' or any head of state and politician is limited in many ways (or not there at all!) since the Deep State is in control, mostly. So he might be a puppet or not or something in between.

I'm afraid or almost certain after the next (impending) false flag he will certainly (be compelled to?) bomb Syria again proving he is a puppet - at least in part.

https://www.rt.com/news/438282-white-helmets-film-chemical-attacks/

Maybe he thinks he has to comply to some degree, or he is really deceived by the same fake news he normally and rightfully complains about - but we can only speculate.

He also did/does some good things. The two main things I like about him:
1. he prevented Hillary Clinton as president
2. he speaks his mind and calls out the MSM (esp. CNN) for what they are: fake news and deceivers of the people.

This being said I am afraid he is more of a puppet, there are some disappointments for me too. I hoped he would promote more peace when he was a candidate because he wanted to reduce US military action (mass murder) around the world. However, instead it is clear he promoted even more militarisation and wars, and the world-wide drone murders are again on the rise (after Obama already had increased it a lot, after it was started under Bush's presidency).

If he bombs Syria now again and risks another WW3 with Russia I think he is done for me. Would not mind if he was impeached then.

No, I'm not saying who will follow will be better, probably even worse. But hey ... it really then does not matter who is president, not even if its a Dem or Rep. All the same doing the DS' bidding. Maybe people will finally see not to follow ANY leader or do ANY elections because it is always a fake and deception. I think we live in fake democracies, they are DS controlled oligarchies, even a university study found out that they are not democracies.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-united-states-is-not-a-democracy-from-wall-street-to-detroit-and-ferguson/5398748

Princeton University published a study in April of this year attesting that not only is the United States not a democracy, but it most resembles an oligarchy. The report states, “The central point that emerges from our research is that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while mass-based interest groups and average citizens have little or no independent influence.”
So maybe Trumps failure (or his retreat/impeachment) would then finally produce the real world-wide awakening. But it might be a false hope I have here. Maybe civil war in the US is to follow. Or it will be 'business as usual' after 4 years (or less!) of Trump and nothing or not a lot will change / have changed at all.

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
The in 1970s, Bob Woodward teamed up with Carl Bernstein to write the stories about the Watergate scandal (with info from Deep Throat) of the Nixon Presidency. He's gone on to write other books about Washington politics. His style is to interview people all around the story to get a feel for what is going on. Of course, there can be huge problems, as so many people are pushing agendas, especially in Washington DC. Other than All the President's Men, which was about Watergate, I've not read any of his books and have no opinion about them.

There was another book published recently by another Trump team member, Omarosa, who most people might know from The Apprentice (Trumps reality series) that has been shown to have questionable content. She secretly recorded conversations and has been playing them on TV appearances. So far, they've been nothing burgers, but how she is not in jail over that is beyond me.

I think this pretty much sums up the atmosphere in Washington DC (maybe other capital cities, as well) today. So many people are driven by either getting their 15 minutes of fame or making a buck that truth and reason are left behind. For me, the most interesting story would be how some members of congress or their families managed to accrue such fortunes. Now that is a story.

2 important towns is bruxelles and angela merkels place berlin the last one is in quite some waves with the migration politic and storries are also found on her

Reactions: Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
but how she is not in jail over that is beyond me.
I suspect Trump is just "trolling" them along. In essence, giving them enough rope to hang themselves. :) He isn't working alone--and I'm sure he has many of the brightest minds available helping. By pretending to be ineffective and outwardly weak against Deep State, he's buying time for the "behind the scenes" actions to be carried out. I've no doubt there will be a time (very soon) when he steps forward to bring the rest of us up to speed.

He's clearly not the "bumbling idiot" they're portraying him to be.

OP
Alain

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I suspect Trump is just "trolling" them along. In essence, giving them enough rope to hang themselves. :) He isn't working alone--and I'm sure he has many of the brightest minds available helping. By pretending to be ineffective and outwardly weak against Deep State, he's buying time for the "behind the scenes" actions to be carried out. I've no doubt there will be a time (very soon) when he steps forward to bring the rest of us up to speed.

He's clearly not the "bumbling idiot" they're portraying him to be.
I think also. Our big familly knows how to settle things in motion

Reactions: Linda and Stargazer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)