Bolshaya Udina, an extinct volcano, could cause catastrophic eruption (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Russian geophysicist Ivan Koulakov has announced that Bolshaya Udina, formerly an extinct volcano in the eastern Russia, is showing signs of activity. He reports a fifty percent chance of eruption at any moment, which could lead have a catastrophic global impact. (Source)

It's location is on the Kamchakta Peninsula. Back in May, 2013, the deepest ever earthquake in recorded history was very close to that location.

His study notes that, "...this volcano is difficult to monitor because it is far from permanent seismic stations."

I've been waiting for a large eruption in the Pacific but I'm expecting it to be more centralised.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
Dutchsinse mentioned the Russians talking about this volcano in the video he made yesterday. I wonder why this volcano in particular would cause such a catastrophe.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Laron

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
on this peninsula there are a lot of volcanos and a few are classified a supervolcanos but not this one.
In the end there are a lot of volcano's at this moment at imminent eruption or long overdue so for me it is just one more rumbling volcano.

The reason why it could have a bigger impact is because it was a long time that it erupted. This signifies a big plug in the magma channel.
If it erupts then it will be more like Pinatubo that also blew it's top. Due to the plug the pressure mounts and when erupting the chance of a very high dust plume and thus impact on climate are bigger.

They also talk about Katla this way and a lot of other volcanos all over the world.
in my opinion you can do 2 things:
- Just make some good popcorn and watch the show... . eyjafjallajökull showed in 2010 that you don't have to be big to make a great show
- meditate/pray/visualize that the effects of the eruptions all over the world on life are limited or positive

having fear will not change anything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)