BOLO - Military Speak for Be On the Lookout (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
My psychic antennae are up - firstly, today I have seen this article, bringing the old Tic Tac UFO sighting on the USS Nimitz in 2004 back into focus.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/it-did-not-obey-the-laws-of-physics-pilot-who-spotted-famous-tic-tac-ufo-breaks-silence-after-15-years/ar-BBYcItS?li=AAgfLCP

This article has popped up because the initial pilot (Mr Chad Underwood) who saw the UFO has given a recent interview. Note that this topic was highlighted by the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science (TTSA) team in November 2017. You will have heard of them, because of their front man, Tom DeLonge. They have recently ramped up their activities: https://dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/blog

It feels like propaganda to me. There are so many UFO encounters that could be discussed, but the fact that this one is always dragged up like Favourite Puppy In Show makes my discernment antennae spark. It feels like the strategy is to bring it out to the public domain 2 years ago, and let it fester. Then dump more news broadcasts and (dis)info about the subject in early 2020. My take on it.

I suggest that this is the chosen vehicle the darker powers may have up their sleeve to release upon sleeping humanity as a small level hard disclosure (I have heard that opinion given before by UFOlogists and UFO researches such as Richard M. Dolan, reporting on the topic, also). If so, I think something may be coming out into the mainstream within a month.

Our job, being already awake to this topic and the multi-facets of it, is to stay calm and restrained, especially knowing we are being spun a story to put a certain light that powerful people want average humanity to believe. Perhaps we are there to calm feathers, but also to let people close to us know what we have researched over the years and decades that this has held our interest.

• Intriguing Post
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Laron and Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I still believe that 'some' 'official' disclosure is better than no disclosure at all. People need to made wake up. Even with a 'false', propagandist or fear-based one I'd be okay somewhat. All contributing sides of the denial mainstream, official religions, mass media and those ever-know-it-all materialist 'science skeptics' will go bonkers anyway. Looking forward to that. :ROFL:

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I still believe that 'some' 'official' disclosure is better than no disclosure at all. People need to made wake up. Even with a 'false', propagandist or fear-based one I'd be okay somewhat. All contributing sides of the denial mainstream, official religions, mass media and those ever-know-it-all materialist 'science skeptics' will go bonkers anyway. Looking forward to that. :ROFL:
Yeah, it's just the sheep-herding aspect I don't look forward to. The sheep dog has teeth.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
I think enough people know so as to not give in to the fear dogma.

• I agree
Reactions: Alain

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
I think enough people know so as to not give in to the fear dogma.
Hope so. But it might be different and life-changing still when people realize 'it's real'. It still (literally) changes their reality for them. It is not (for them) 'chop wood and carry water' before and after.

• I agree
Reactions: Snowmelt

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Pretty good discussion of the To The Stars group here

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/to-the-stars-academy.3800/#post-23446

The big news no one is talking about is the patents filed by the US Navy for anti-grav machines that work. Hello - why isn't that front page news? The public acknowledgement of its existence is a game changer.

David Wilcock has a video about declass of UFO info. Yeah, yeah, I have a hard time listening to him, but start at the 6 minute mark and watch for a bit. He goes into the larger story around the patents. For me, from a family of engineers, this is big news.

• Love this post!
Reactions: Alain

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
What do you expect from MSM. they are too busy distracting us with I hate Trumpets to post such things. Where are the alt news guys? However I hear 2020 will be a big year for these kinds of things.

Reactions: therium

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
Pretty good discussion of the To The Stars group here

https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/to-the-stars-academy.3800/#post-23446

The big news no one is talking about is the patents filed by the US Navy for anti-grav machines that work. Hello - why isn't that front page news? The public acknowledgement of its existence is a game changer.

David Wilcock has a video about declass of UFO info. Yeah, yeah, I have a hard time listening to him, but start at the 6 minute mark and watch for a bit. He goes into the larger story around the patents. For me, from a family of engineers, this is big news.

that was an intersting video, so first trump is till in office, then i have the feeling they are killing all those who have the knowledge to awaken humans in a blink

but why the speaker has it s hands like a closed person that don t make it very credential in all aspects if what i learned about body language is right

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
Trump recently signed a bill to fund an official space program. This budget item could then be used to very slowly to add secret space program assets to it, and even as the assets are added, use that as a form of disclosure.

The UFO obeys the laws of physics as we know them, but we don't know all the laws of the universe yet, or the shortcuts through it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Linda and Snowmelt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)