Blue Crystal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I love it Brian! Here is one of my labradorites :)

The labradorite is said to radiate a blue energy, and that it can stimulate the Throat Chakra. I originally got interested in them years ago because they can assist with conscious astral projection.

It's also said that it enhances the mental and intuitive abilities of clairvoyance, telepathy and prophecy. It's meant to assist in communication with guides and spirits, in connection to accessing Akashic records, such as with psychic readings, but also with past-life recall. In relation to out of body experiences, it can provide an easier passage when moving between worlds, and permits a safe and grounded return to the present.

11222534_10155742074755057_2559292603959285946_n.jpg

12768184_10156576949700057_7948618013761952867_o.jpg

Last edited:

Samara

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Passau, Germany
I love it Brian! Here is one of my labradorites :)

The labradorite is said to radiate a blue energy, and that it can stimulate the Throat Chakra. I originally got interested in them years ago because they can assist with conscious astral projection.

It's also said that it enhances the mental and intuitive abilities of clairvoyance, telepathy and prophecy. It's meant to assist in communication with guides and spirits, in connection to accessing Akashic records, such as with psychic readings, but also with past-life recall. In relation to out of body experiences, it can provide an easier passage when moving between worlds, and permits a safe and grounded return to the present.

now I want one of those too lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)