Bhakdi & Fuellmich Party - Why I Might Vote Next Week After Over Two Decades As Non-Voter (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
There is a party that I might vote vor next week in our General Elections on Sunday 26th. Bhakdi and Fuellmich and some more awake people are in it. It might only be a 'sign' and they might not make it (although they say otherwise, see below) but I feel the need to go out and give them my support, if only symoblically then.

A party that has "love" and "mindfulness" on its election posters (seen also in my little town) is one for me for sure anyway even without regard to the C- or V-topic. Die Basis means the base, basis, foundation referring to grassroots democracy.

Here is run through google-translate their website (doesn't show in the links but it translates):

Here is where they say they have a potential of 16 percent even (which is too optimistic if you ask me):

I vote and pray for them to succeed anyway.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
I think 16% is possible if 10%of the peoplewho can vote votes on them and 60% brings out a vote you come to 16%.

It all depends on motivation and I think the non vaccinated people are more motivated at this point.

• Intriguing Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Sinera

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
Didn't work. This was definitely the last time ever in my life that I voted. People love to vote for continued brainwash, desinformation and Idiocracy. So be it. F*ck'em. They (my country) cannot be helped anymore. It's lost.
Disappointed.

:((

• A hug for you
Reactions: Bert and Linda

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Why let politics down and out you? Be the change you want to be!

• Love this post!
Reactions: Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)