Beyond the Realm of Right and Wrong (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
The poet Rumi once wrote “Out beyond ideas of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”

I first accessed this field in 2012. I sense that I found it as a respite from the harsh conditions I was facing at the start of this journey I have undertaken. The experiences were so devastating that aspects of my ego died rather than try and survive and this death allowed me access to this field.

I must say that in the last two years, meeting someone and discovering a great love for them helped me to anchor myself more and more in this field of "It simply is"

This field is the field of souls. Out beyond the materialistic, egoic world, it a meadow of laughter, love and total acceptance all tinged with wonder. I have faced judgement, anger and disdain in this field from folk not so adventurous and I just chortle as it passes me by.

Lately though, since my ejection from the garden (that sounds a bit Adam and Eve like) I have spent a lot of time out of the field and in the grime of human affairs Called to face and heal my greatest wound, that of feeling unlovable, unwanted, unnecessary, all the "uns" Much grief as the wounds of childhood and, I suspect, other lives rose to the surface to be accepted, understood and released.

Just recently, I have wondered if perhaps my life in the field was more a "meadow of madness" adventure and I had made mistakes and hurt people through my selfish indifference to their suffering. The weight of grief in my heart has acted like an anchor, preventing me from flying free.

Then suddenly, last night, I slipped back into the field. Awoke early this morning, 4am, good time to be awake on an International forum eh?

And here is my guide and soul friend Sadhguru talking about this field in a wise and wondrous manner that dispelled all my doubts.

I sense that many folk are finding themselves in the field and so I hope they are guided to this thread so that they may understand themselves and their journey with a calm assurance.

Last edited:

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
“Out beyond ideas of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”
My heart sings.

Reactions: Pod
OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
I just listened to the whole Sadhguru tape with the subtitles.

It was recorded ten years ago and I feel that we have created a field which is not so pure as the yogi "no thought, no love, no emotion, no action"

I know this field and I think, I am writing this, I can add to Sadhguru's words with my experience.

We need a stepping space and I feel we created it.

See you there.

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
Is this the next step after the fukitts er detachment? Interesting concept I never heard this before...

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Is this the next step after the fukitts er detachment? Interesting concept I never heard this before...
Maybe the Fuckitts are a step towards it? I do not know, I never had them.

I do know that the 3d world is a polarised world so that we can experience different energies in it. Good and bad, right and wrong, victim/tyrant, lack and abundance, arrogance and worthlessness, ego and insecurity. Once we have learned all the soul wants to learn from that polarity we move beyond it and I think this is 5D where those dramas end.

It is when we stop attributing our emotional needs to situations and we just see them for what they are. As Isis would say, "What IS, IS" There is a peace to it, no desire to change it for something else. That goes for people too. It is timeless as well, so the past and the future do not exist as a mental concept.

From my perspective. it is living life from the perspective of the embodied soul not the wounded ego.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pucksterguy

Questionable soul

Just Arrived
Nov 23, 2018
Grief, a commodity I understand, however my earthly self has fueled it with anger and hatred. I too have been in the field, not knowingly, till now. I have been dejected and downtrodden in thought, spirit and emotion for a long long while. All the while accepting , "this is it", this knowing more or things that others are blind or impervious too. Hiding in my career, I have survived in an earthly plain. As newly awakened, I come to grips with all this I know and feel, sense needs applied, used, given.. that requires leaving the field, to be among them, all the dangers and disgust that brings..its our journey i suppose, yet i struggle.. it's new, yet oh so old for me.. you feel it too on many many similar plains of earthly nature and your higher being. Simply your not alone.. have a monumental day.. E.

OP
Pod

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Thank you E. I understand the hatred and anger, I lived in a basement for 16 months whilst I processed that! Now I feel, if anything grief and at times despair. But the more I clear, the more I can access the field.

Thanks for an amazing response and for reaching out so honestly.

I hope you are having an amazing day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)