Beirut attack (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I went over to GLP forum to see what people were posting, because they are pretty good at reacting to news events like this one. I used to be a member of their forum, but came to Transients Round Table in 2016 because the content is far more thoughtful and intelligent. On GLP you have to trawl through a lot of muck, but there are some gems dotted around here and there over a number of threads about this one subject. One of them is a video on the street at the time of the explosion, where an incoming missile can be clearly seen, just before the main explosion.

At the time of the Tianjin attack I spent about 4 days on their threads, the picture became clearer and clearer as the days progressed onwards.

No doubt Ole Dammegard may do some research and digging about this new obscenity.

The thing is, when are these bloody, deadly, violent scapegoat attacks going to end? David Icke has been exposing Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and their list of countries to decimate, that has been kicking around since the 1980s. Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are all on the list. And so is Lebanon. We all know that Israel is at war with Hezbollah, not Lebanon itself, but once their country showed up on the list, it was pretty certain it would experience an all-out attack in the carefully planned series.

Although this event is very fresh, it is interesting that it first came out that it was a fireworks factory exploding, then that story changed to it being the explosion of 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate having been stored on the docks at the Port of Beirut since 2014 when it was taken off a sinking vessel. The story we are being fed is that a spark from a welder set it off. Unlikely, in my opinion, as there would need to be a detonation, both fuel and oxidation.

Interestingly, over on GLP, in the threads I read, no-one pulled together all the stories that the world has recently been subjected to and pointed to the likelihood of this being yet another in the string of so-called accidents or false flags or blamed on terrorist attacks coming from the one agenda:

• Oklahoma City - truck blast - No, Patsy identified - Yes
  • 9/11 - 19 Muslims with box cutters - No. Were they patsies? Yes.
  • Tianjin, P.R. China - also blamed on a warehouse explosion on a dockyard - No. Exposed who did it? No.
  • Mandalay Bay Resort, Las Vegas. Lone shooter - No. Patsy identified - Yes.
  • Now - Port of Beirut, Lebanon. Blamed on a stored load of unprotected ammonium nitrate in a dockyard warehouse. No. Patsy identified - welder, putting new locks on the doors, so they say. On GLP there are posts that Iran was warehousing missiles in that place (right next to grain silos that was a main food supply for Beirut, but apparently due to COVID or supply issues, these grain silos were nearly empty as the Lebanese were consuming everything they imported, at the moment). If Iran was doing that (obviously with Lebanon's agreement, as they are both Islamic countries) it must have thought that no-one would attack the warehouse due to using the grain silos as a kind of shield.
And somebody on GLP posted that August 4th is Barack Obama's birthday. Connection?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
The explosion decimated the port. That's what I keyed on - what is the result.

The rest - who knows what actually happened - we likely never will. Also noticed that Israel was quick to say it was not them.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I just feel that the Hidden Hand, or the ones behind the scenes - the ones with an agenda - are pushing on, relentlessly. Not saying these are necessarily heads of state, although they must be implicated. We are all reeling from the impact of global lockdowns and the sickness (not calling it a pandemic, because that has been debunked in terms of statistics and meaning of words attributed). It's hard to get 20-20 vision when you're up so close to a thing. Similar to 9/11, we needed the intervention of some years or decades before things really came into focus and people had done the hard work exposing the minutiae of detail. Probably in about 50 years from now, our descendant generations will see us as a people under constant fire, from a worldwide perspective. Taking hits here, then there, and massive hits at that.

Reactions: Mike

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Also today - big fire in a market in the UAE.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
From John Helios's Star Nation News, dated 6th August 2020:

1596683147713.png

Further inspection of available photos may show the craft bear an isosceles triangle layout as opposed to the TR-3B’s equilateral triangle form. The isosceles design may suggest a conventional jet aircraft such as the Dassault Mirage delta-wing fighter commonly used by the nearby Israeli air force.

OP
Snowmelt

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia

This is a short clip (1.38 min): The Plan — according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.): In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

The retired General had this information in September, 2001, only weeks after 9/11. So if there is a concrete plan, the execution of it has taken much more than 5 years, yet it is possible to see that regime change wars have been waged in some of these countries. It wasn't just a Bush-regime plan, but had been calculated and had long-range planning through the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and had proponents in the CFR and some of the ideas even going back to the Protocols of Zion (from 1920's/1930's).

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016

This is a short clip (1.38 min): The Plan — according to U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.): In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

The retired General had this information in September, 2001, only weeks after 9/11. So if there is a concrete plan, the execution of it has taken much more than 5 years, yet it is possible to see that regime change wars have been waged in some of these countries. It wasn't just a Bush-regime plan, but had been calculated and had long-range planning through the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), and had proponents in the CFR and some of the ideas even going back to the Protocols of Zion (from 1920's/1930's).
I had heard about this year's ago. I don't remember who was talking about it, but I remember listening to some person listing through the various countries that would be targeted. Who knows, maybe they were specifically saying it because they heard it on that clip, if it's from 2007.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
From John Helios's Star Nation News, dated 6th August 2020:

View attachment 10004

Further inspection of available photos may show the craft bear an isosceles triangle layout as opposed to the TR-3B’s equilateral triangle form. The isosceles design may suggest a conventional jet aircraft such as the Dassault Mirage delta-wing fighter commonly used by the nearby Israeli air force.
isn t all rebouncing again and again in the same direction of who does what, no country but a hierarchygroups present everywhere

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Of course it was an attack. When I tuned into the building, they had a high tech bomb in there as the first strike hit, I seen what looked like fireworks going crazy through the smoke, maybe the ammonium nitrate gives off the same effect I really have no idea but I did see firework looking stuff flashing all over as it was on fire then the bomb went off and if those craft were conventional, that shockwave likely would have knocked them on there butts, people 7 miles away had there windows busted and people still thrown in their living room where the large glass window was. The one view from the boat was pretty amazing it hit them too. I was shocked so tried peering in back time and I picked up on some secondary bomb inside but as always it's possible I'm just wrong but thought it was worth the mention and last thing, I kept getting either Iran or Israel whom some will blame it on but this is clearly a deep state attack by the powers that wanna be. They look like tr3B's to me but it is a bit pixelated.
Thanks for this post!

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
zionist aren t they the core of the deep state?

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
No, the core of the deep state is a combination of a couple things adding up until now. After world war they brought more Nazis over than they say even in the CIA documents. They eventually infiltrated us while a break away faction went to the south America to Antarctica as the CIA declassified documents confirmed Hitler's death was just a double. He went on with the faction. So you have these people infiltrating, then I'll ask why they allowed the Berlin Wall to fall? Because they fully infiltrated the USA, with help from the Nazi families like bush and many others, almost all the presidents have been related and grown up by communist rules and abuse. This infiltration is to get the only country(USA) out of the way from creating their NWO. These I've named so far are part of the blood lines but still pawns. They are the deep state, shadow government with a shadow president which Obama was following trump around and undoing everything he was creating the first 2 years.
They are pawns. The TRUE CORE of this, those the deep state answer to, the bloodline families, used to be 13 bloodline families, they inter marry. They marry their sister if possible to keep the blood lines pure. They were not descended from the same Adam(S) as we were. They decended directly from those they think are their gods I feel it's something similar to the annunaki but not, these were very negative white skin blond hair blue eyes whom was influencing Hitler to create a super race of Aryans while annunaki were black folks who settled in south Africa well over... Well along time, I don't want to sound nuts so I'll just say it was long ago. Long answer, but short answer is the core is a multi relation bloodline family of 13 and been told by these ..whomever created or whom they were decended from signed a contract of some kind giving them the BS divine right to rule earth as a whole. They tried using the Romans to take over all land but we didn't have the correct technology yet. Then as they were sending people to the new world knowing everyone wanted to go, they were burning down London the earth chakra location to westernize it in a modern way while another new world was happening here in the now USA. That fire was to rid the old and create a new world along with America. These bloodlines been in charge for atleast 3,000 years. They have 4 times more money than the whole people of earth combined. This is how they get done what they want, between using dark magicians, astrology, very accurate Celtic astrology. Then they use the collective consciousness to manifest what they want during particular alignments. They know their time is running out even though it's very difficult to see this but rest assured just because most don't see it, there has been a brand new wave of awakenings this summer including others waking up on a steady basis.
I hope this isn't confusing. I truly hope I answered well enough. If anything is confusing, please ask me anything. I been tuning into this stuff for 15 years before confirmation started happening. Much hasn't been confirmed yet but I wouldn't say it if I didn't see it feel it and feel very disturbed by whom I seen running this world. The powers that wanna be will never succeed, we have too many light ones here now finally. The dark are very scared! I said more than askedbut I wanted to show more than just a tiny piece of info. There's so much more but I decided to stop with this.

EDIT: I forgot to mention they are a world wide web network quite literally but not internet lol there are factions of the cabal killing and suiciding each other. It's a whole network here but also a network in space but we been fighting those people up there for many years now. Trump finally had the patents cleared and created so now your going to start seeing some cool stuff including the commercial airplain that takes you as fast as 5,300km/per hr (5 times faster than sound, or three times) can go into space for tours they already started. Things are going to start getting interesting!!

Last edited:

Mike

Healer & Empath
Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2016
Southern, California
www.facebook.com
Cover story. 100% the mis info can look very true, trump gets manipulated once in awhile but he eventually catches on fairly quickly when he's not manipulated when he knows the truth, there's much he can not tell the public about the truth because that give the fake media gasoline to blow fire towards trump 24 hours per day on TV etc etc.. but as I always say.. I can be wrong just like anyone else even if it doesn't happen too often it's still very possible!

• I agree
  • Love this post!
Reactions: Alain and Snowmelt

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
No, the core of the deep state is a combination of a couple things adding up until now. After world war they brought more Nazis over than they say even in the CIA documents. They eventually infiltrated us while a break away faction went to the south America to Antarctica as the CIA declassified documents confirmed Hitler's death was just a double. He went on with the faction. So you have these people infiltrating, then I'll ask why they allowed the Berlin Wall to fall? Because they fully infiltrated the USA, with help from the Nazi families like bush and many others, almost all the presidents have been related and grown up by communist rules and abuse. This infiltration is to get the only country(USA) out of the way from creating their NWO. These I've named so far are part of the blood lines but still pawns. They are the deep state, shadow government with a shadow president which Obama was following trump around and undoing everything he was creating the first 2 years.
They are pawns. The TRUE CORE of this, those the deep state answer to, the bloodline families, used to be 13 bloodline families, they inter marry. They marry their sister if possible to keep the blood lines pure. They were not descended from the same Adam(S) as we were. They decended directly from those they think are their gods I feel it's something similar to the annunaki but not, these were very negative white skin blond hair blue eyes whom was influencing Hitler to create a super race of Aryans while annunaki were black folks who settled in south Africa well over... Well along time, I don't want to sound nuts so I'll just say it was long ago. Long answer, but short answer is the core is a multi relation bloodline family of 13 and been told by these ..whomever created or whom they were decended from signed a contract of some kind giving them the BS divine right to rule earth as a whole. They tried using the Romans to take over all land but we didn't have the correct technology yet. Then as they were sending people to the new world knowing everyone wanted to go, they were burning down London the earth chakra location to westernize it in a modern way while another new world was happening here in the now USA. That fire was to rid the old and create a new world along with America. These bloodlines been in charge for atleast 3,000 years. They have 4 times more money than the whole people of earth combined. This is how they get done what they want, between using dark magicians, astrology, very accurate Celtic astrology. Then they use the collective consciousness to manifest what they want during particular alignments. They know their time is running out even though it's very difficult to see this but rest assured just because most don't see it, there has been a brand new wave of awakenings this summer including others waking up on a steady basis.
I hope this isn't confusing. I truly hope I answered well enough. If anything is confusing, please ask me anything. I been tuning into this stuff for 15 years before confirmation started happening. Much hasn't been confirmed yet but I wouldn't say it if I didn't see it feel it and feel very disturbed by whom I seen running this world. The powers that wanna be will never succeed, we have too many light ones here now finally. The dark are very scared! I said more than askedbut I wanted to show more than just a tiny piece of info. There's so much more but I decided to stop with this.

EDIT: I forgot to mention they are a world wide web network quite literally but not internet lol there are factions of the cabal killing and suiciding each other. It's a whole network here but also a network in space but we been fighting those people up there for many years now. Trump finally had the patents cleared and created so now your going to start seeing some cool stuff including the commercial airplain that takes you as fast as 5,300km/per hr (5 times faster than sound, or three times) can go into space for tours they already started. Things are going to start getting interesting!!
The rotschilds i heard are in the same situation as the annus meaning interracial conflict of who gets the cake to rule

Reactions: Marblint

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)