Been really tired for 4 days (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
It seems like we're right in the middle of something going on from Dec 11-22 and I've been so tired for 4 days. What other symptoms of energy upgrade (frequency increase) or energy change can people have? Dolores Cannon mentioned high blood pressure, unexplained dizziness too.

Sometimes I get real irritable for no apparent reason and I've been treating this with chamomille tea every morning and it works wonders.

Last edited:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Yup, too tired and hectic to even be posting at that time is what it looked like on my end, lol.

Reactions: Anaeika

One65

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jul 31, 2018
Canada
I am also experiencing this. Random irritability, emotional highs and lows for no reason. They seem to be sneaky and get under my skin real quick. Not sure if it is my own energy, or something from the collective. We are in a highly emotional week for us in consumer-based-Christmas-land.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
It seems like we're right in the middle of something going on from Dec 11-22 and I've been so tired for 4 days. What other symptoms of energy upgrade (frequency increase) or energy change can people have? Dolores Cannon mentioned high blood pressure too.

Sometimes I get real irritable for no apparent reason and I've been treating this with chamomille tea every morning and it works wonders.
Now that you write it. Friday i had a temper outburst arrives as things loose. I started there already to become tired even by trying to rest at the regular times to go tp sleep and get up. So the highpoint was sunday i had not at all the head present. So it goes again.

Reactions: Lila and Anaeika

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
Over the last couple of days I've been doing a lot of very heavy clearing from the heart (mental) and the solar plexus (emotional) chakras, finally finished clearing through the base (physical) chakra early afternoon today.

Whatever it was, it was 'very peculiar', certainly feel better now.

If it's of any interest I cleared out the christmas programming two or three years ago, this year I feel nothing, it's just a real inconvenience when you're trying to do normal shopping, people are so rude!

Gunther

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Sep 27, 2016
South Africa
It seems like we're right in the middle of something going on from Dec 11-22 and I've been so tired for 4 days. What other symptoms of energy upgrade (frequency increase) or energy change can people have? Dolores Cannon mentioned high blood pressure too.

Yup agree. For the past week or so, also experienced extreme tiredness, and quite irritable several times.

Reactions: Alain and Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Over the last couple of days I've been doing a lot of very heavy clearing from the heart (mental) and the solar plexus (emotional) chakras,
My heart chakra has been burning with grief. Been really down & emotional lately. I just keep sending love into this broken space. I thought it was just me, but seems we are all going through something.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm getting stuff from all sides, including our local juniper trees. There are many along our fence line. Although this clip is from 4 years ago, this is how our yard looked today - what looks like smoke and haze is a fine yellow pollen. After a bit, I did not notice so much because my eyes were so swollen. Yes, the netti pot helps. o_O

Reactions: Anaeika and Lila

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I read one of my regulars called Brenda Hoffman yesterday, and her advice was so welcome and chilled. Just Rest. Especially this week, because of energy-leaping which might take place on, throughout and past the solstice. Her advice may have been tart to some, but it was to just step aside from expectations of others, whether you have been supporting them in their Christmas fantasies all these years or not, this year is not to do it, because rest if Paramount. No guilt. Just pure, relaxing rest. The body and the soul will take care of the rest.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Her advice may have been tart to some, but it was to just step aside from expectations of others, whether you have been supporting them in their Christmas fantasies all these years or not, this year is not to do it, because rest if Paramount. No guilt. Just pure, relaxing rest. The body and the soul will take care of the rest.
Cool, that is the plan I've finally managed to put into place this year; one that emphasizes my desires being included in better balance with those of other family members; the usual mama quandry, lolo_O:eek::D.
I'll make a check in with myself to ensure that rest is on the schedule in large quantities!
Thanks for the reminder:-D

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
those i asked this question the answer is the same, it can be but a collectif thing

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I read one of my regulars called Brenda Hoffman yesterday, and her advice was so welcome and chilled. Just Rest. Especially this week, because of energy-leaping which might take place on, throughout and past the solstice. Her advice may have been tart to some, but it was to just step aside from expectations of others, whether you have been supporting them in their Christmas fantasies all these years or not, this year is not to do it, because rest if Paramount. No guilt. Just pure, relaxing rest. The body and the soul will take care of the rest.
in the meantime i try a little nap during my midday pause and i fell nearly asleep but so refreshing for regaining energy

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
in the meantime i try a little nap during my midday pause and i fell nearly asleep but so refreshing for regaining energy
The trick will be when running on all spiritual cylinders to work at a varied pace, but consistently able to sustain, and feeling relaxed and well whilst doing it all. Meaning, that letting go will be happening all the time on automatic function, and the tendency to hold onto worrisome events and things that fly past (in terms of energies) do not get to take hold. Ergo, you do not feel tired even when pumping the blessed work out.

Reactions: Alain and Lila
OP
therium

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
but it was to just step aside from expectations of others, whether you have been supporting them in their Christmas fantasies all these years or not, this year is not to do it, because rest if Paramount. No guilt. Just pure, relaxing rest.
Tough to do when deadlines at work are at stake and one of the ladies I clash with at work is likely 2nd wave and not used to the stress either. :|

She's very nice but very emotional sometimes. I try to be understanding and take a step back, i.e. I don't take it personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lila
T

thesmileyone

My intuition tells me this occurs when you are needed to do stuff in the astrals, and you have to be asleep consciously to do it. I feel myself going out of body when I go to sleep sometimes. So fast, before my body is paralysed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)