Promoted Beautiful Bitters! (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
angela submitted a new article
I had posted in the book thread on the Roundtable Forum, that I was reading some books on bitters and the herbal components in various drinks, and some people had shown interest.

I'm currently making my first batch of digestive bitters as per a recipe in my book. Just strained the last of my herbs for my blend tonight.

Bitters have always been an interest of mine, as I feel like it's such an integral part to our bodies...
Continue reading the article in full.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Your research is inspiring<3
I'd love to see a recipe!

Reactions: Anaeika

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Yum! Yum! Yum!

Your book is on my wish list and I was to try. I bet bitters would help with protein deficiency.

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Ah, yes.
Thanks for being careful about copyrights:)

Reactions: Anaeika
OP
Angela

Angela

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Jul 28, 2016
I just wanted to bump this thread, as bitters are Always relevant. Good opportunity to help your body process the anger and difficult emotions of the times.

I also got an opportunity to try another recipe from the book. It is delicious. Hehe. It's called 'open hearts bitters' and involves hawthorn berry, linden flower, and yarrow flower. Good for your heart health and blood pressure. Offering a gentle relaxant with warm circulation.

The book has a delicious cocktail recipe using this with gin, (my absolute favorite spirit). It is tasty tasty.

I wonder which one I'll try next.

Reactions: Linda

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)