Bear the Name of Human Instead of Being: Briefings from the Crew (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
signal.jpeg

People of Earth, listen to the direct orders of your soul. There’s never been a more important time for you to, as one, listen and respond.

The next time you know that what you hear is coming from your soul, listen carefully and without fear or alarm. The soul of the Earth is patterning a message that is received by the angelic messengers of OM. A synchronization is underway, which brings the pattern into a state of coherence. Every sentient being is capable of picking up the signal.

The signal love broadcasts over the whole planet is the signal to respond to the planet’s message. That is: The time has come to gather the awakened ones.

How will you respond to such a call? You have a moment to consider it. The only thing you need to do to prepare to hear what your soul has to say is to put aside all essential fear about what will happen and know that even those who sleep will be able to hear the signal.

The Earth is extremely efficient in caring for the conscious life that graces her. As you are part of the planet, you will know the signal. You are part of the pattern and part of the whole.

This is a message from The Order.

"Bear the Name of Human Instead of Being"
Briefings from the Crew

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Just watched a brief Sadghuru video about things he suggests before going to sleep. One of them is to say to yourself as you are falling asleep on the outbreath "I am not my body" + on the inbreath "I am not my mind".
Kind of reminds me of thinking of oneself as "human"instead of 'being". Though I admit, in this case, I may have chosen "being" instead of "human".
Interesting things to ponder...

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Earth is indeed in another phase. I sensed some energetic changes. curious at what the message will be.

Just watched a brief Sadghuru video about things he suggests before going to sleep. One of them is to say to yourself as you are falling asleep on the outbreath "I am not my body" + on the inbreath "I am not my mind".
Kind of reminds me of thinking of oneself as "human"instead of 'being". Though I admit, in this case, I may have chosen "being" instead of "human".
Interesting things to ponder...
You can discuss a lot on what we really are: our avatar, vessel, body or the spirit or a nice and complex combination of both.
your message made me think about the lyrics of "Pneuma" by tool which is very appropriate with the message of Maryann and the time we live in.

[Verse 1]
We are spirit bound to this flesh
We go 'round, one foot nailed down
But bound to reach out and beyond this flesh
Become Pneuma

[Chorus]
We are will and wonder, bound to recall, remember
We are born of one breath, one word
We are all one spark, sun becoming

[Verse 2]
Child, wake up
Child, release the light
Wake up now, child
Wake up
Child, release the light
Wake up now, child

[Interlude]
Spirit
Spirit
Spirit
Spirit

[Verse 3]
Bound to this flesh
This guise, this mask, this dream

[Chorus]
Wake up, remember
We are all one spark, sun becoming

[Outro]
Pneuma
Reach out and beyond
Wake up, remember
We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

• Divine
Reactions: Maryann and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)