Be free from your prison, it is time (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

therium

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Michigan
(My HS wanted me to post this.)

A human being is a part of a whole, called by us “universe”, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest ... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.

Albert Einstein
Someone on Youtube did a reading and May 2019 is supposed to be a time of spreading energies. See if you can sense that, see if your self energies spread also to bring peace and happiness.

I wish wisdom and peace for all of you, and a holiday weekend (in the US) with nice weather.
Namaste

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
That Einstein fellow really had some worthwhile things to say, didn't he?
I hadn't heard that particular, beautiful quote.
Thanks for sharing.

Well, one simple way to join others, expand your sense of self and bring yourself peace and happiness is to join our weekend group meditation. The link to let us know you intend to join is here: https://www.transients.info/roundtable/threads/remote-group-healing-weekend-of-may-25-2019.6872/
It's interesting to me, given what you write above, that the intention I set for this week is about gifts and gratitude.

You're invited<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)