Article Be As One, As Are We Cathars | Higher Orders on Nine's Path (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
cathar.jpg
A transmission from Rojan of the community of Cathars

May you receive these words with the love of fellow travelers of the road to illumination within the divine heart of the holy source of all love, all life, all perfection of knowing and being, amen. I speak as one who has taken the leave of Earth’s well of suffering at the hands of those who were charged with the authority of divine rule. My name is Rojan, and I speak from the home within celestial orders as a person of the community of Cathars. We did not perish utterly at the end of a vicious raid on what was holy by the keepers of a code of infernal deceit disguised as arbitrary good rulership of Christian doctrine. The spirit of God’s anointing transcends both religion and time. We remain in the world of light and form, unseen but nearing the edge of perception. We carry a message of some urgency and ask you to share its energy where you can.

From within the corridors of time comes now a call to remember the origins of your own connection with your soul and with each other. You have been chosen as much as you have chosen to be. The time has arrived for your recognition of the part you have undertaken to carry into the full light of truth and of human reconciliation with divinity. Do not balk at such words, nor enter into them without a full understanding of what this entails. You are being given a signal now, to stimulate some yet-dormant faculty of common mind among you. Community you are called to be.

The community of Cathars had always remained cognizant of the intimate relationship between the life of Earthly endeavor and the dynamic life of spirit. How have you made community among yourselves? Over time, the whole of humanity has become more and more fractured. Schisms and apartheid have broken the wholeness of you, and led you into the hands of master manipulators, liars, and worse. Do not allow yourselves to be blind any longer. Self-righteousness is one of your greatest obstacles to overcome, if community is truly what you wish to have. Indeed, community now is the only way to save yourselves. Not by excising that which does not conform, but by embracing life and love will you come into wholeness. Do not think that we are saying to condone all and tolerate all. That is not our message. Rather, by conforming your own core being to that which is life and love, you move into a state of resonant purity, in which all that is out of step with the divine path will naturally fall away.

You carry your own obstacles. Many were given to you to bear, others are relics of belief. You are free to let these burdens fall to the wayside. They will only prove to be a hindrance. We ourselves know what it is to carry what is not of the natural state. As one, we relinquished all, knowing that in time our knowing of divine life would again make its return to the world of humanity. We lived, as Cathars, in a state of absolute trust of the way. Though our Earthly path ended in oblivion, from the perspective of divine mind, it merely passed into a different landscape. The spirits of those we were yet live; we yet maintain a community of perfected being. We come to you now, from where we are, to instill within your hearts the understanding of what now you face. Where you are about to enter, you can only go as a pure one. Your baggage will not be needed. You are enough, if you come only with love.

Before we left our Earthly communities, we anchored our souls in an etheric world’s assembly. As we lived our Earthly lives, we maintained a presence as well in that realm. This was natural to our minds. Leaving the Earthly community as we did was merely our transference for a mode of perspective. We did lose our physical presence on the Earthly plane, but we did not lose ourselves, our community, as our presence as a soul group. We use this term to designate our conscious choice to participate in a grand event of divine extension into the world of form. As rememberers, we can say with some certainty that one’s experiences do not vanish when sight of them does. They shape what is of form, yet they have some imprint within the formless spirit as well. As you move into formlessness, yet some aspect of experience remains within your consciousness, even without the form of Earthly flesh.

We tell you this because you will be presented with the choice, very soon, of what to maintain to constitute the concept of human community. Certain vestiges of community have little relevance to the world that is rapidly emerging. These, you can relinquish with no regret, nor any grief. Simply step out of them. You will recognize them as empty; be aware and not asleep. The way is before you, the world is behind you, and we, the community of Cathars, remain present to help you find your footing. What awaits is your own perfected selves, and with it, a perfected spirit and form of community. There is nothing to fear, and much to embrace.

We leave you now with this blessing. The host of heaven, the shining source of all love, all peace, be with you as you move closer to home. In this communion of loving souls, we ask that you remember our words, and know that we enthusiastically support your next leap of faith. With loving regard, we say in grace be as one.

Image: A photo I took from the ruins of Opoul-Perillos, Cathar country, France.

Attachments

dharmapee

Just Arrived
Feb 23, 2020
Well I’m out of bed at 3am, sleepless, drinking tea and perusing the internet, and I find Maryann has a whole new voice. Something has certainly shifted for me these past few weeks – one expression of which is joining in here. I am still unsure of this group, it feels tentative and cautious in some ways, punctuated by searing honesty and a refreshingly wide participation base. I have tried groups online before, and though I have certainly gained from the experience they have all fizzled in the end, sometimes with a sour taste. Perhaps 3-4 times in the past 20 years. The rest of this lifetime is largely alone in a head in a room... and usually very comfortable with that arrangement. Don’t need to go out when there is so much to do going in.

Not much space for communion/community in this state of affairs. The historical Cathar story is indeed an affecting, tragic one – and the bloody Roman world that has grown from the embryo of that devious and savage violence has many dark and horrific inherited spaces and habits. Yet it seems obvious to me that the time of those betrayers and murderers is running out. In spite of them, our real human spirit is shining through. They have been forced, over the centuries, to increasingly hide their true nature in the background of ‘official’ policy and social narratives, conceding ground generation after generation - some equity here, democracy there, dressing up profitable wars increasingly as ‘humanitarian rescues’, etc. Now many of them have to pretend to be ‘progressive’, righting the many wrongs that they themselves rely upon to feed upon the rest of us and thrive – dividing us against ourselves to perpetuate the lies, and their stranglehold upon their playground earth.

It has seemed to me for many years now that their time is up. I watch my son growing up, and he is surrounded by kindness, love, plenty and beauty. Wars are drying up. Bullies are receding. In just one generation the transformation is palpable – and widespread. For years it seemed that all the worlds little conflicts were joining hands together, and now it seems that peace is breaking out, everywhere, on all sides of the battlefields.

I seem to recall that the Shroud of Turin was actually connected with the murdered leader of the Cathars – though my memory may be faulty. I visited Cathar country once, nearly thirty years ago, and absolutely fell in love with it (Southern France, in and around Carcassonne). I picked up on learning French again after many years just a few months ago, after a powerful dream told me to do exactly that right now, and have been doing it daily since with no real sense of why. Perhaps these are all random early-hours connections, perhaps not. Whatever the larger truth this article fits very well with all of it, my inner and outer journey carrying me to this night/time/activity moment now. I have no idea what to do next, and I am at peace with that; whatever is necessary will be obvious and then be done, and all will certainly be well.

Bert

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Jan 10, 2019
Belgium
Well I’m out of bed at 3am, sleepless, drinking tea and perusing the internet, and I find Maryann has a whole new voice.
I also had a lot of "difficult" night the last weeks and I can only subscribe it to energies shifting.

Well I’m out of bed at 3am, sleepless, drinking tea and perusing the internet, and I find Maryann has a whole new voice.

I have no idea what to do next, and I am at peace with that; whatever is necessary will be obvious and then be done, and all will certainly be well.
Only Yesterday I said to my wife that the old things don't work anymore but the new things are also not yet in place.
The feeling of not knowing what to do next is very present with me to. The only way is go on your way and hope you see it when you get there.
Personally I'm not 100 % at peace with that. I like to have to have a grip on things which is impossible at this point :)| ;).

Like you I started an education (environmental coordinator) a few months ago on an inspirational moment.
I don't even know if in the end I will do this job but I already noticed that it transformed my view on some evolutions which I saw negative but now I see both positive and negative.
As the message said: "letting go of old stuff and baggage seems to be the theme at this point..."

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
I guess I could join the two of you above in having a new thing going on. I've started working in an entirely new line of work. It is going very well; much better than I expected. The funny thing is that it seemed like it lay dormant for so long and then all of a sudden things perked right up and have been going gangbusters since.

Thankfully, I'm taking a bit of time off by the end of the week <3

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I seem to recall that the Shroud of Turin was actually connected with the murdered leader of the Cathars
A spark as you mention this… Rojan, when he entered my space that night of first communication, was visible to my mind's eye. In fact, he had a resemblance to the face on the shroud, though beautiful, his eyes very much alive. The photo in the original post was one I took from the high hill above Opoul-Perillos, in Cathar country, France. Some part of me still reverberates there, after so many centuries. The life is palpable, the presence of those who lived in reverence of the old ways… not to mention fairies and dragons having fought massive battles on the plains of Aude.

There's a communication that came through some years ago from Theo, which speaks of a dimensional shift in a way that makes sense, and more sense, every time I revisit it. I hesitate to think the community Rojan speaks of is so much here in the earth, but rather as he says in the etheric realm they occupy. I'll leave the link here: https://ninespath.com/nine/collections/know-more-earth/rematerializing/

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Some part of me still reverberates there, after so many centuries. The life is palpable, the presence of those who lived in reverence of the old ways… not to mention fairies and dragons having fought massive battles on the plains of Aude.
So glad you wrote this because when I read the title, I thought "Oh boy, the Cathars". Then I was confused because I could not pull out any current knowledge of them, but they felt so close and well-known to me. Perhaps we were friends wy back when. It also might explain my affinity with dragons.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Thank you, Lila ... I like to have various avenues of entry into awareness. This works well, and it's excellent to have your feedback! <3

• Cool Post
Reactions: Lila
OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
I just read it again. Just out of curiosity. I've seen many groups channeled but never them or the Knights Templar who met the same fate. Why come out now?
Good question... I suppose it's a good time, some things are out of the way, people are ready for remembering... and probably something along the same lines as why some people view Trump as part of the Templar soul group. It's just time.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
The Cathars are a group that didn't make it through the "Renaissance of Man" but they did have a renaissance of spirit, by the sound of it! Very timely, for those who turn their thoughts within, to the specialness of Divine Consciousness, especially that all individuated tones are the tones of one.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
On re-reading it, I love the mention of it falling to us to stimulate a yet-dormant part of humanity's common mind. It has always seemed to me that this is all happening in the mental realm, with reflections taking place in the physical in depths of light and shadow.

• Insightful Post
Reactions: Lila

Pucksterguy

Elder Entity
Jul 28, 2016
This whole virus thing is triggering a major reset in many ways. A new way of thinking and possible use of the "hive mind"

Last edited:
  • Intriguing Post
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)