Baltic Sea Anomaly 2017 -- New update from Ocean X Team (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Back in 2013 I started following the Ocean X team because of their diving based explorations of a structure they found at the bottom of the Baltic Sea, which become known as the Baltic Sea Anomaly. I wrote a few articles for transients.info over time, covering all the new info that popped up as it became available, but there hasn't been much to report on in recent years, so I haven't written this topic for a while now.

ancient_artifact_by_vaghauk-d5h6kui.jpg
A depiction of the Baltic Sea Anomaly by Hauke Vagt

On the Ocean X YouTube channel, they just released this video below which doesn't really say anything much apart from hyping up their next dives to investigate the Baltic Sea Anomaly in 2017.

They have added a nice graphic / intro to the video to explain the theory of the crash landed craft, which it may just be as there is a lot of evidence supporting this based on what I have found. And this is not as crazy as it sounds, but what I find unusual is that this hasn't been covered up.

One of the most comprehensive articles I wrote on the Baltic Sea Anomaly can be found here, but it's based around Courtney Brown's Farsight Institute's announcement back in 2014. And here is a psychic reading by Lynn on this exact subject. (Note that these linked to articles are old and are migrated over from the old transients site so have formatting errors)

Reactions: Anaeika and Vickie

Vickie

Roaming Contributor
Retired Moderator
Jul 23, 2016
Arkansas, USA
It really is unusual that they haven't covered it up or disallowed the team to investigate the object. They must be allowing the information to come out as part of disclosure.

Reactions: Laron

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
It really is unusual that they haven't covered it up or disallowed the team to investigate the object.
Maybe it has something to do with who controls the area, which is not the US.

Reactions: Laron and Vickie
OP
Laron

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
I wish Farsight did a viewing on this one. Heck, I'd love to know what that thing is/was.
within the post I linked to above of mine, remote viewers did view the object. Inside the article is a link to a youtube video covering the session.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)