Ballpoint Pen Art with Samuel Silva (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
After thirty hours, artist Samuel Silva finished this piece of art with the use of 8 colored Bic ballpoint pens. It's based on a photo by Russian photographer Кристина Тарарина, with model Любовь Ансимова. Red or ginger hair occurs naturally on approximately 1–2% of the human population, Silva says, and can occur more frequently (2–6%) in people of northern or western European ancestry, and less frequently in other parts of the world.

44088674_10160903743785057_7532285207299227648_n.jpg

You can find Samuel Silva's Art page here:https://www.deviantart.com/vianaarts.

Reactions: Alain and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
"I'm just a self taught patient hobbyist person."

Samuel's quote about himself on the above-mentioned website just emphasises to me the reality and truth of reincarnation. He says he has been interested in graphic art since he was about 2 years old. Some souls choose a particular speciality and then come back again and again to master and perfect it. It is hard to wield a pen and make it do what you want. You can't rub out ink. Therefore, his mastery and control of line, form, colour and shape is astounding and makes one think of many lifetimes lived pursuing this goal.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
That is AMAZING. It looks like a photo to me. The only part that looks at all like a "creation" is some areas in the hair. The face is INCREDIBLY lifelike. Absolutely fantastic work.

Reactions: Alain and Laron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)