Astral traveling to a lover that ive never met (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Last night I dreamt of the same person I've been dreaming of since my Reiki master attunement. In every dream I know that he is a soulmate or partner with a deep soul and spiritual connection.

Last night something different happened in my dream that I dont understand. As I left the dream I say goodbye as I always do but this time I saw a chord or cable connecting us. I then saw my right wrist, which happens to be my dominant hand, it was wrapped in a gold fabric or rope. It was wrapped higher than my wrist, around my wrist ,and below my wrist, it was tide elegantly and the remainder of this fabric laid on my arm with ease.

I'm not sure what any of these meanings are, but as I said I do feel deep love for him as I feel he does for me. I'm not even sure why I'm having these dreams, as they've been going on for 2 weeks now. Anyone that can help is appreciated, thank you.

I can also discuss the level of intimacy and we share in the dreams, if necessary. As I have the feeling, he feels the dreams and experiences the dreams as I do. But that he does understand what's happening.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
This is lovely Amanda. Did the cords extend to your partner or just you?

The Cords

Each Wiccan and Pagan path has different decrees concerning the color, length, type and of number of cords used to handfast the couple. One custom may have the couple facing each other, binding both pairs of hands of the bride and groom. Another custom is to have only the right hands, and another one of each right and left. There are many variations of the handfasting rite. It all depends on the bride, groom, and the High Priest/ess whom they chose to preside over their wedding ceremony.

The handfasting ritual is a beautiful, magickal rite of passage. Many non-Pagan and non-Wiccan couples are adopting this old custom, much like when couples borrow from other traditions to craft their own ceremony to match their distinctive personalities.

http://www.handfastings.org/abouthandfastings.htm

OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Interesting.

So this may imply, love is right around the corner waiting for me.

I simply must love myself enough to take control of my life.

Pod

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Jul 19, 2016
Scotland
Interesting.

So this may imply, love is right around the corner waiting for me.

I simply must love myself enough to take control of my life.
Well it is your experience but I would hazard a guess to say that you are more likely to meet your True Self which is Love/Soul and this is perhaps preparing you.

I think you may find it hard to take control of your life Amanda. LIFE simply is, you live it, not control it. Of course, we can always make wise choices as opposed to an unwise choices.

I think your astral lover is wonderful.

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Last night something different happened in my dream that I dont understand. As I left the dream I say goodbye as I always do but this time I saw a chord or cable connecting us. I then saw my right wrist, which happens to be my dominant hand, it was wrapped in a gold fabric or rope. It was wrapped higher than my wrist, around my wrist ,and below my wrist, it was tide elegantly and the remainder of this fabric laid on my arm with ease.
If I may offer another perspective; It could also be your masculine half waiting to integrate with you. I say this because a lot of this type of thing has been taking place during my regression sessions over the last couple of years. There is in all of these cases, the opposite gender that meets the individual and tells them things like 'he says he's my husband....she's my wife...etc.' Then an integration takes place with them. I suspect it's about the unification of consciousness that is occurring at this time.

This is an interesting article
Feminine and Masculine energy: Moments of Reconciliation and Integration

OP
Amanda Faye

Amanda Faye

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 30, 2016
Thanks everyone.

These are all very helpful points. I will definitely have to read about the masculine integration, as if not heard of this before.

Xo

Lorna Wilson

Roaming Contributor
Retired Global Moderator
Aug 4, 2016
www.lornawilsonqhhthealing.co.uk
Good point Lorna. In fact you have given me something to explore about in my own life.
If I were asked what are the themes I see in many sessions, then one or other of these things underpin them:

1) Learning self love or acceptance - seeing what is behind emotional issues
2) Integrating the fragmented self - reconnecting with rejected parts of the self
3) Integrating the masculine/feminine - coming into harmonious balance and unifying our consciousness

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I tend to agree it may be the integration of the two polarities. The task of becoming familiar with our multidimensional facets whilst living this amnesiac life is awe-inspiring, indeed.

The cords could be past-life; multidimensional aspects corded by agreement; emotional ties; part of contract undertaken at any stage in the non-linear now.

Here is a photo at my second wedding. We did not exchange rings, but we were handfasted with a small silver cord (with was tied onto the ring fingers, in a bow. Very simple, but still powerful potential. The marriage celebrant did the ritual). Who knows if we were just re-enacting some contractual stuff that we had already undertaken in another moment of the now? Whatever the difficulties, I still feel connected on some level with this person I was handfasted with.

IMG_5155.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)