Astral projection - when a friend visits (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I've seen Henda around my house all the way over here in Texas.
I've encountered friends and family in the astral, but this one is different. I was awake and not in meditation.
The first time, I saw a woman walking down the street and knew it was Henda. I was so surprised that I just stood at window looking out, but when I decided to do something, she was gone. The second time was similar, except I was still in my pjs and decided not to run outside. The third time she was closer and not wearing the hat, but then something happened (phone ring?), and she was gone.

I have an energetic bubble around our home, which has expanded to our part of the neighborhood. I can feel it as I leave and enter. (I've felt the same kind of bubble around my healer's place.)
Has anyone else had this kind of experience?
It is mind blowing to think about, but could we interact - me in the physical and Henda in the astral?
Perhaps the "bubble" I have around our home facilitates this type of meeting.

OP
Linda

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Henda and I talked about this on one of her later posts, but I don't recall which one. I sent her a picture of our street, and she felt it was familiar.

Henda

Mystic Healer and Astral Explorer Author
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Henda and I talked about this on one of her later posts, but I don't recall which one. I sent her a picture of our street, and she felt it was familiar.
Hi
I have been there at least two times but may be more. Sandie Gustus in her book Less Incomplete was the only one who gave me an explanation of this phenomenon. She said that it concerns some healers who have been healers in many previous lives. She also statued that it is part of those healers who are natural projectors and more evolved in it. According to her they are more advanced souls and healers who come to Earth to help on a multidimensional level. I am trying to find that in her book
I think actually I talked about it in one of the articles I wrote.
I guess I have been doing this in previous lives
The two times you saw me I was actually conducting distance healing session in Pennsylvania one for Terri and another one for Amy
That was not the only time as I have them many others healing sessions
Terri once sent me a message saying that just after the session we had she felt as if I was still there near by her few days later when she was giving some healing to her daddy.
Another client recently in Romania told me that she kept feeling my healing energy 14 hours after the session
I cannot explain it
May be my energetic body travels to see if the souls I connect to through healing are well and wants to heal more
May be we have a past life in common or more as I had at least 2 past lives in the US
I know also that I have at least 2 parallel lives in the US now.
But I love coming there where you are Linda

Last edited:

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Yesterday as I was writing my article about Astral projection I felt my physical body would no more host me
I was splitting off while I was 100% conscious of my physical
My Astral body was taking me away and felt very intense vibrations and had only one desire : to go to sleep
It was in the afternoon
I am sure my Astral body went somewhere !
This night I had a second confirmation about the next French President like the night before : Emmanuel Macron
I saw him two times doing cleansing and clearing things around in my home
He looked kind and wonderful

Last edited:

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Some of my guides always tell me in my channels that I am the traveler of the universes
I took it as it is and did not understand the meaning behind in the beginning
I guess you are confirming what they say to me :-D:)
Now I know what they mean by saying that
I have Astral projections every night O.o:D

Carl

Elder Entity
Jan 8, 2017
Texas
After reading Henda's replies I wonder if in prior incarnations she had contact with Linda's incarnations at those times. That perhaps would explain the link and why while doing healings at other locations she still visited Linda.

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Interesting idea, Carl.
I've recalled bits and pieces of other lives on this land, as well. So, the place also might be familiar, too.
That place is very familiar to me
My feeling / gut say that I have been there in past lives
With Linda
Now I have to ask for this and I feel something strong

Henda

RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
I've seen Henda around my house all the way over here in Texas.
I've encountered friends and family in the astral, but this one is different. I was awake and not in meditation.
The first time, I saw a woman walking down the street and knew it was Henda. I was so surprised that I just stood at window looking out, but when I decided to do something, she was gone. The second time was similar, except I was still in my pjs and decided not to run outside. The third time she was closer and not wearing the hat, but then something happened (phone ring?), and she was gone.

I have an energetic bubble around our home, which has expanded to our part of the neighborhood. I can feel it as I leave and enter. (I've felt the same kind of bubble around my healer's place.)
Has anyone else had this kind of experience?
It is mind blowing to think about, but could we interact - me in the physical and Henda in the astral?
Perhaps the "bubble" I have around our home facilitates this type of meeting.
Open up that bubble may be I will come tonight :-D

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I've had a very strong feeling since joining this forum that we're all connected on many levels--and that we've likely had many past lives as friends and acquaintances before.

And I feel that way even more every day!

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Thank you for sharing, Linda & Henda. It sounds like the two of you have a special connection. Curious to learn more as you recall more and if it happens again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)