Astral Projection Journal (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
My current method, which seems to bare some fruit is to conciously change my focus at night.

How I prepare
  • Take a nap
This helps to not fall prey to tiredness when attempting to keep yourself from falling asleep to instead shift the nature of your reality.

• Make sure you don't eat something heavy / make sure your body isn't irritated
Again, helps to keep your focus steady on your goal.

• Wait til the quiet of the night
Removes distractions of the day and is everyone's self exploration time as naturally we do so through our dreams. Reflection time. The Universe and You.

What I do
  1. Lie down on my back
  2. Cover myself with a blanket
  3. Meditate, calming both mind & body
  4. Then, shift my focus of being (entering a sleep paralysis state)
Results
So far, for the handful of times I've done this correctly... I end up seeing lights in my room or things/beings. I have only dipped my feet on the shores of this ocean. As I go in, I usually go out soon after if not immediately after.

OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California

11/12/16
-Saw two symbols on my ceiling. They were lights and looked like calligraphy. Examined them for a minute, then decided to wake up my body as my stomach wasn't feeling well. Due to not following my "preparations" above. :p

11/25/16
-Saw two orbs (odd-looking from the norm. Static-like) flying around among a variety of other things. Images flashed before me. Was under for a few minutes. (Note-to-Self: Write down what happens as soon as possible after the event).

12/8/16
-The experience was more serene than past times. I was calm. There was only a single thing to focus on. A light. It felt like there was a hand holding it, reaching out to give it to me. I accepted it and ended up eating it/merging with it. (After I got up for the morning, I felt different, more calmer than usual).

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
Then, shift my focus of being (entering a sleep paralysis state)
Fantastic idea for a thread! How do you "shift your focus of being", Brian?

o_O

Reactions: June and Brian
OP
Brian

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
Fantastic idea for a thread! How do you "shift your focus of being", Brian?

o_O
Good question. It's like how do you go to sleep Stargazer? What I mean is, it's like flipping a switch and it just happens. The above is how I'm able to flip the switch so to speak or at least the process that I go through. I would say "3." is the hardest as it's pretty much impossible to describe how much is calm enough or still enough for both the body and the mind before hitting step "4." However, I would say that step 4 immediately follows right after step 3 when you reach that stillness. Hope this helps. :kiss:s

Edit: I believe it's the intention that decides what will happen. Of course, depending on your will power your intentions will have various outcomes. The belief that it can be done, yet after that... knowing that it will be done. Thus, when you put your intention out there, you'll manifest the event. The reason why I said it's like sleep is because before we go to sleep we usually tell ourselves, "okay, time for bed" or the like (thus we prepare to go to bed), then we fall asleep. However, sleep could happen both consciously and unconsciously (if one is tired enough); whereas, the method I describe is a conscious effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: June and Stargazer

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Brian, this is a good thread, and your preparation ideas are great. I usually go to sleep after a bit, too.

I cannot explain how either, but at a point, I just slip into that state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)