Aspect Random (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Rogue Watcher

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 6, 2016
It has been some time since I have made a new post. Anaeika has got me in the mood to tinker and share again. So I will introduce some writing from a slightly different self. Hopefully, there is more to come. As always, I shall add it to my Codex.

Ex Legem Vitae
Intellect and heart dance in reciprocity. Want and need become equivalent currency. Souls celebrate quantum entanglement. Transcendent art is discovered in the exploration of love's scientific method. The star flares brilliantly against the vast darkness that makes it humble. All of which, describing the secrets of the universe.

This Is What We All Seek
Some of us are new souls, experiencing the wonders of the universe for the first time. Some of us are much older and seek ways to add wonders to the universe. We each have a sovereign light unto ourselves - a light which emanates from within. Self-understanding adds to its brightness and experience adds to its depth. Emotions alter its texture and color. Occasionally, lights will resonate with each other and leave a lasting touch. This is what we all seek.

The Master of Us All
Life occurs. Inflicting entropy upon our mortal coils.
We stubbornly trudge through our day
Mind racing to keep track of the chaos within - the chaos throughout
Body exerting our heart's influence on both
Spirit carrying the burden of memory

The hours slip through our fingers
The familiar journey giving way to twilight

We reach out for those that please us,
as we fall upon the chosen place of rest

Begrudgingly yielding,
to the Master of Us All.

Brilliant Ferocity
Our time in space represents a single heart beat of the world and the countless souls that traverse what is known are comprised of history and potential futures. Life is not easy and life is not fair. Life IS, however, radiant and worth the struggle. Regardless of our nature and regardless of our luck, we can only exert control over ourselves and how we handle ourselves in the face of what challenges us. For this reason, we should shrug off hurt. We should shrug off shame. We should shrug off malice. We should accept those challenges with brilliant ferocity.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Thank you.

Anaeika

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Aug 28, 2016
Wow! You are gifted with writing, my friend. I have bookmarked this so I can reread it. Thank you for sharing this with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)