Asket's end-of-year message, with a look forward and into the past (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
As she did at the end of last year, Asket surprised me with a tap on the shoulder last week and delivered this beautiful transmission. It is one of the most immediate, intimate conversations she's shared with us. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have. If you have the inclination, listen to it a few times, with space in between to integrate it. It has much to share in the development of the message over time.

Out of Time

Roaming Contributor
Sep 5, 2016
I am tempted to make the comparison to the speeches delivered by the Presidents at the end of the year, in that this message comes from somebody trusted and holding a high position within an organization. I was also having a bit of a benevolent laugh at the prospect of her talking about our world :)

I hope those listening to it would be able to feel the pure energy most likely coming from 5d (although it has never been confirmed, it seems).

So, we create our reality, whether we believe in it or not. It would be really awesome to create a very positive reality without believing in the power to do so.

And, I can't help but feel a bit of sadness because of the revelation that humanity faced similar challenges in other places too. I'd like to think that it is not necessary to go through all of that in order to be able to get to where they are now, but I don't know.

Also, a typo in the title of the topic makes it seem as if the message came from another lady that you have channeled in the past :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)