As Above is Below (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
J

John Swails

lol What do you mean Laron? Its mostly a video where I talk about the Matrix and the Guardians and Masters and such and how it all relates to our matrix games here in this realm

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
You didn't provide any information on what the video was about. I tend to never click on anything — especially videos since I prefer text and I'm not a video person — unless there is some decent information explaining what it is. :) You may find people will take more interest if you provide some extra information, but it will also help search engines pick up the forum if you do as well. (I have limited data and I am on the maximum plan I can get for my net, so this is another reason I don't watch streaming videos much)

Reactions: PJ and John Swails

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
Well, you've blown my mind, John Swails, with the cosmic images. This in juxtaposition to the sound track, where you were obviously recording near a very, busy intersection (trucks and car vrooms, and all). I found your words on point. But the pictures - like visiting a cosmic delicatessen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)