Are You Ready, Spiritual Manifestor? | Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot, Nov. 22 (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
Maryann submitted a new article.
Summary: As a spiritual manifestor, you're coming to understand the implications of creating a new reality. Reflect, now that you hold a holographic seed of a new world in your hand, the kind of energetics you're attuning yourself to. You've risen, and grown in wisdom. Relax your mental grip on your vision, and your eyes, and allow the space of amplification to enhance what you are doing.

Read on below for the full...
Continue to the full article here.

OP
Maryann

Maryann

Frequency Modulator
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 25, 2016
ninespath.com
OUT OF INNER DISHARMONY COMES MORE LOVE
Nine's Path Pleiadian Tarot Midweek Update, Nov. 26

The Lovers (reversed)

Inner disharmony… With the general state of things lately being out of balance, it’s no wonder if you’re feeling like trusted pathways of affirming your state of being aren’t quite working as they ought. Guess what? It’s like that when there’s a major upgrade in the making. Where you stand right now—though it feels like your normal sensibilities are clouded, your efforts not as productive as you’d hoped—is at the threshold of a noteworthy shift in how you relate. As with all things, how you deal with the outside world is a reflection of how you deal with yourself. Relax your grip and you won’t feel so much resistance. The thing you want most to manifest isn’t going to be pushed into existence without an adjustment on inner levels of being. Begin within and look at how you look at yourself. Be willing to let love’s plan resurrect your spirit and soothe your tired mind. Pay attention. You’ll find the way out of your current state of inner disharmony, and onto higher ground. Listen to love.

Click to continue reading…
https://ninespath.com/tarot/2018/11/26/out-of-inner-disharmony-comes-more-love/

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
I find it truly amazing that these posts describe in quite fascinating ways exactly how I am currently experiencing reality through my own particular structure of consciousness. I am more than happy to note that we are in the midst of psychological upgrades!
Thank you for the heads-up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)