Are we sapiens unconsciously creating reality? (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
I hope this is the appropriate place to post this potential thread.
I have long been fascinated by the possibility that I am creating my own reality. Over the years I've read tons of stuff connected to this thought stream. The majority of 'channeled' alien material that I've come across such as Bashar, Abraham Hicks, Barbara Marciniak, the Seth material, Ramtha, The Renegades, etc. etc. virtually all state that we are in command of matter albeit unconsciously.
The new science of consciousness is now confirming such things to be true.
This video link is suggestive that certain people in power already know and believe this to be true and are using this technology of the mind to create a world based on their personal desires. I can't help but wonder what might be possible if this group were to make an attempt to alter reality in such a way that we would transpose to the new earth as described by Delores Cannon among others?
I would value your thoughts around this subject...and as an aside note, I recently attended the 'Beyond the Brain' symposium organised by the 'Scientific and Medical Network' hosted in the UK. I'll post a link below this post just so you can get a sense of what it was all about and is related to this thread.

Reactions: Alain
OP
NextBeing

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
The Scientific an Medical Network on consciousness beyond the brain.
“Beyond the Brain 2018 was held at CentrEd in East London on November 3rd and 4th. The conference was held in partnership with the Monroe Institute and the Alef Trust, and over 250 delegates attended. On Saturday morning Lynne McTaggart presented on the ideas in her book The Power of Eight and dialogued with David Luke. On Saturday afternoon, Les Lancaster, Jessica Bockler and three students of the Alef Trust presented on themes of transpersonal psychology and personal transformation. Later on Saturday afternoon, Raymond Moody was interviewed via videolink. On Sunday morning, Eben Alexander and Pim van Lommel presented on topics that covers NDEs, and the relationship of consciousness to the brain. On Sunday afternoon, Charlie Morley, Jade Shaw and Luigi Sciambarella presented on the meaning of lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences. Nick Atkins and Morchang Studios created this wonderful short video of the conference – do watch it when you have 7 minutes spare!”

Reactions: Alain

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
I absolutely believe this. And as long as we allow someone else (really just another “self”) control our narrative, then we will live THEIR reality. There are INFINITE realities—and the one we experience is ultimately our choosing, whether the choice is conscious or unconscious.

I suspect that, as our own consciousness expands and we believe more and more in our own Divine Power, we begin to take a much stronger role in our own destiny.

That’s exactly why Deep State tries so hard to put us in fear and keep us separated from our own True Spirit. Once we discover our own Divine Connection, we no longer support THEIR narrative.

Reactions: Alain and NextBeing
OP
NextBeing

NextBeing

Involved Wayfarer
Oct 9, 2018
east sussex UK
I absolutely believe this. And as long as we allow someone else (really just another “self”) control our narrative, then we will live THEIR reality. There are INFINITE realities—and the one we experience is ultimately our choosing, whether the choice is conscious or unconscious.

I suspect that, as our own consciousness expands and we believe more and more in our own Divine Power, we begin to take a much stronger role in our own destiny.

That’s exactly why Deep State tries so hard to put us in fear and keep us separated from our own True Spirit. Once we discover our own Divine Connection, we no longer support THEIR narrative.
I couldn't agree more with your thoughts related to the way this reality functions.
I'm of the opinion that this particular reality may well be a karmic environment and that perhaps we are not supposed to change it; but instead realise that this world is specifically designed to show us the results of our unconscious actions from which we learn, then we can graduate to a different reality where karmic laws are transcended.
This notion seems to be written about in the Seth material - other worlds far more evolved than this one....

Reactions: Alain and Stargazer

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I couldn't agree more with your thoughts related to the way this reality functions.
I'm of the opinion that this particular reality may well be a karmic environment and that perhaps we are not supposed to change it; but instead realise that this world is specifically designed to show us the results of our unconscious actions from which we learn, then we can graduate to a different reality where karmic laws are transcended.
This notion seems to be written about in the Seth material - other worlds far more evolved than this one....
In my journey of a lifetime, I came to this understanding. It's not that we have to fight and rail against it, but relax into it and accept that we don't know everything. Then the lessons slap onto us like waves, but some of them come in more gently. One of our beloved posters, Pod, always mentions the Victim/Tyrant archetype, and that is one that (perhaps because I'm a woman) I have lived again and again in the role of victim. But this Little Miss Victim has realised that victimhood is all about giving away one's Power - either unconsciously, or because for some reason, she believes that to be the road she is walking on. And in the taking back of Power, but not misusing it... wow... the alignment is electric.

Being a Pisces, I always "believed" this, and "believed" that; in fact I believed that Pisces' tune in life is "I believe". Now I understand that all this believing led to me giving away my Power.

It is now not a question of belief, but a rigorous testing to feel out what I know.

Toller

Involved Wayfarer
Feb 21, 2018
UK
The Scientific an Medical Network on consciousness beyond the brain.
“Beyond the Brain 2018 was held at CentrEd in East London on November 3rd and 4th. The conference was held in partnership with the Monroe Institute and the Alef Trust, and over 250 delegates attended. On Saturday morning Lynne McTaggart presented on the ideas in her book The Power of Eight and dialogued with David Luke. On Saturday afternoon, Les Lancaster, Jessica Bockler and three students of the Alef Trust presented on themes of transpersonal psychology and personal transformation. Later on Saturday afternoon, Raymond Moody was interviewed via videolink. On Sunday morning, Eben Alexander and Pim van Lommel presented on topics that covers NDEs, and the relationship of consciousness to the brain. On Sunday afternoon, Charlie Morley, Jade Shaw and Luigi Sciambarella presented on the meaning of lucid dreams and out-of-body experiences. Nick Atkins and Morchang Studios created this wonderful short video of the conference – do watch it when you have 7 minutes spare!”
Have you ever come across radionic healing? It definitely proves that the mind can go beyond the brain and affect the world about us. As well as helping people and animals, it can also be used on land (to help crops, etc).

The Radionic Association

The Radionics and Dowsing Institute of Canada

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)