Article Aquarian New moon (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

Janne

Astrologer
Jul 30, 2016
New Zealand
www.facebook.com

Aquarian new moon1.jpg
"Gong hei fat choy" to you all as the Chinese New Year begins. Some say Kung hei fat choi!

And Happy New Moon Aquarians! This is a powerful new beginning for you for the year and for all of us in the sector of our charts that it falls in.

For instance for Leos in general it’s a new beginning in their marriage, partnerships, and relationships in general.

For myself it's my solar 12th karmic house for all spiritual matters and inner growth- past life influences coming back too to work with in new ways.
In my Natal chart it’s my money zone.

For those with Aquarian ascending signs its fairly potent too for getting out of a rut.

For all of us, its about being more of our original and true selves especially in the areas that the focus is for us.

The chart for this moon is definitely a powerful one, a concentrated bowl shape, more of a “bundle” in fact.
This suggests an energy almost of obsession or too much focus on certain areas of life and not enough on the “bigger picture”. This has been the way for some time as life has taken our attention to certain people, certain countries and certain themes.

This shape is however starting to move to the bowl shape which is more about beginning to seek an outside influence that can take our attention elsewhere and look more at the bigger picture.

It's interesting that Uranus is the traditional planet leading us out of this focus into the new year to light our way – the ruler of Aquarius, about all that is liberating, new and different, enlightment in fact.
Uranus is a planet whose sign does not adhere by the “rules” and wants more self expression.

So very interesting when Saturn is heading for the same sign and Jupiter too in Dec.

We are beginning to move, folks to a more liberated world of major change and less patriarchal rules.

It's interesting that the brilliant author Anne Wlison Scaef who wrote about Womans Reality and the male dominated world and patriarchal based society has recently died, as her ideas and writing was very in line with Uranus and Aquarian ruled energies. She would enjoy what is to come.

This year 2020 is leading us into the new age, but as always there will be a long haul to truly get there.

The New Moon Chart has 9 planets and points in Capricorn and Aquarius, with 2 in Pisces, one in Aries, Uranus in Taurus.
Mars brings up the rear of the bundle/bowl in Sagittarius reminding me of THE virus(Mars rules viruses) that has made the world news in China, and is on the move in Sag as today is the Chinese new year and all the Chinese people are travelling country to country and state to state visiting family.
Let hope he stays at the back of the travel queue as he is in this chart pattern.

Aquarius new moon is the starting point for us all for anything relating to groups and causes, company matters, schools, technology, media, science, using our original, inventive ideas in our self expression, planning and designing too. Aquarius is also about our environment and the future of the planet.

This is the time to make decisions and to begin planning our next move as the crescent moon phase approaches.

New moons can sap our physical energy but brings logic and clear thinking.

Like the full moon, new moons can bring world events usually dramatic, quick and no nonsense.

Today has brought a 6 8 EQ in Turkey, a massive explosion killing people in Houston, Texas. This is what I have heard of so far but am aware of other major accidents in the last few days including a plane crash.

Mars in Sag has a quincunx to Vesta in Taurus today, a reminder to keep strong boundaries but not walls to protect self and our security zones, to keep that inner light shining no matter what.
Its a time to protect ourselves and those we love too from the more aggressive elements around us, to keep moving but to be cautious all the same.
Sagis and Arians also Taureans can take note as well as the rest of us.

Mercury in Aquarius square to Vesta is saying that to be safe we need to think outside the box but not be too scattered in doing so. Its good to check and double check resources and safety measures today as we assimilate the new energies coming in and new beginnings which will take us out of our comfort zones in times ahead.
The old ways simply wont cut it any more,
Geminis and Virgos, Aquarians too and again Taureans are a focus here and the areas ruled by all signs.

I am also seeing this as a warning not to believe all that is said but to keep a discerning ear and eye.

Pallas is the other featuring heavenly body today and tomorrow too, as today she is trining Uranus from Capricorn, a very comforting aspect of promise for brighter times ahead in areas that have brought much disagreement globally,
promising some good resolutions for ongoing issues and telling us justice will be done in areas that count.

Tomorrow Pallas will conjunct Quaoar, Quaoar being about bringing order from Chaos and there is certainly a bit of that happening globally also. What I get from this aspect is that order will be restored in areas where things have got totally out of hand, and this aspect says pretty much the same as the former with Uranus, that a sensible and fair upholding of laws and ethics will bring solutions to suit all concerned for the greater good.

And for Capricorns born in the beginning of the sign – this will be a given as, if you have someone on your side who stands up for you to help you fight the good fight.

Before I finish I will mention that many have probably already forgotten the major aspect of Saturn/Pluto mid January so near the eclipse.
This is still having an effect and will continue to for some time as that set off a promise of the past oppression and restriction of outdated laws and the old system of blame, punish and control beginning to come to an end.

This applies globally and personally so we can let go of the old conditioning of society or parenting and begin to own our own authority much more as we move more into the Aquarian age ahead of us, but it will still be a transitional year and we wont feel the full effect until Dec.
But we will sure get a taste of it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Divine
Reactions: Alain and Lila

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)