April 4 2020- Mass meditation (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
Hey everyone :) I wanted to post this message that I’ve been seeing across social media. I wanted to get all of your opinions on it and see if you all have heard about this? I hope you all are having a great day from where you are in this crazy world <3

Ascension Timeline Meditation
URGENT CALL FOR 1 MILLION MEDITATORS
TO LIBERATE AND RECLAIM OUR WORLD
ON APRIL 4, 2020 at precisely 10:45 pm EST
WHEN A CELESTIAL STARGATE OPENS!

An open letter and cosmic invitation to spiritual leaders and influencers around the globe
(links and instructions within content of letter, so please read in its entirety)

On April 4, 2020 a tremendous Astrological Portal will open, through which humanity must UNITE AS ONE MIND, ONE CONSCIOUSNESS.

And by so doing take great strides in reclaiming our independence from the financial debt slave system instituted 700 years ago, dissolve the old world structures, erase the coronavirus and the fear surrounding it and end the 5G network and its deadly radiation (likely a major factor in what happened in Wuhan, China with reports now surfacing that as many as 3 million people may have died from radiation poisoning in that province).

The power that we will have at our disposal on APRIL 4th is truly Astronomical in the most literal sense when the planets of Jupiter and Pluto come together in the sky that day!

We intend to harness this powerful astrological alignment and creative a massive SHIFT for humanity in the most positive and harmonious direction possible, but this will require MASS PARTICIPATION and a joining of Hearts and Minds with singular focus and intention on a level that has not yet been reached on planet Earth!!!

With all of this global chaos swirling around us, it is imperative that we the true Bearers of Light come together in a Global Meditation on April 4th and with profound heartfelt love Unite As One Million Points of Light who will anchor in the energies of Peace, Harmony, Abundance, Freedom, Healing and the most positive Ascension Timeline imaginable!

No doubt most, if not all, who read this letter already believe in and promote the power of meditation as a tool for spiritual growth, healing and manifestation and that is commendable.

You are now being asked to expand that power by reaching out to all who follow your social media pages and read your books or blogs and communicate that MASS MEDITATIONS on a GLOBAL SCALE need to become a Top Priority, beginning with the powerful Astrological Ascension Portal that will open April 4, 2020 when an unprecedented wave of light (5D gamma waves) will flood our planet.

There are Legions of Light Beings that have entered our galaxy at this time to assist us in our ascension and help direct this high dimensional light our way on that momentous day.

Whatever your personal view or belief about ascension/evolution might be at this juncture, we can all agree that it is beyond time for us to advance our consciousness as a collective for the upliftment and healing of all beings on Earth. The best possible way to do this is with MASS MEDITATION! The greater the numbers the grander the results!!

We must harness our power collectively and come together in much larger numbers to meditate, more often, and especially on key strategic dates and times with a singular focus. This is the ONLY WAY we are going to evolve or ascend as a society and put an end to all this madness!

GLOBAL MASS MEDITATIONS ARE THE KEY TO OUR LIBERATION AND THE QUANTUM LEAP WE ALL LONG FOR IN HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS!
IT IS TIME TO USE THE MAGIC KEY!!!

For us to be successful in this endeavor, we must set aside our perceived differences, viewpoints, opinions, judgments of others or what we may or may not like about their personalities, and especially not allow certain words or phrases to “trigger” us in a negative way and prevent us from coming together, as these types of separations and divisions are what have been holding us back as a planet for so long!

From this moment on, let us dispense with persons and personalities, names and labels, egos and personal agendas. Let us unite and focus solely on the end goal – TO END THE SUFFERING.

Following are the links and instructions to join the meditation, but we urge you to read the rest of this letter so that you can see why this Global Meditation is so important and for the proper stage to be set. We need to explain the meaning and true intention behind the words being used so no one misinterprets the information and fails to participate as a result. We need each and every one of you participating to ensure we have ONE MILLION ACTIVE MEDITATORS on April 4th!!!

The minimum to reach critical mass and effect change on the planet is 144,000 meditators at a single moment in time focusing on the same outcome. But for what we wish to accomplish, we need many more than that which is why we are aiming for at least ONE MILLION MEDITATORS ON APRIL 4TH! We are counting on each of you to make this happen!!!

Please forward this letter to everyone in your sphere of influence to quickly spread the word far and wide around the globe!

This information must be dispersed quickly so groups and individuals can begin making their plans to participate.

Together we will create MIRACLES by joining together as One Mind, One Heart at the precise moment of the Jupiter/Pluto conjunction which is 10:45 pm April 4th Eastern Standard Time (New York, United States), to anchor in these high vibrational energies and direct them using our Laser Focused Group Intention on the Liberation and Healing of humanity!

Europe, Asia and Australia will already have April 5th at the moment of the activation, which will be:

3:45 am BST in London,
4:45 am CEST in Paris,
4:45 am EET in Cairo,
10:45 am CST in Taipei and Beijing,
11:45 am JST in Tokyo and
12:45 pm AEST in Sydney.

You can check the time of the meditation for your time zone here:

So that our visualizations and intentions are cohesive, all meditators will be using the following instructions during the meditation (there is also a wealth of information on this blog concerning mankind’s true history and what is being done on a galactic level to assist humanity.

ASCENSION TIMELINE MEDITATION INSTRUCTIONS

1. Use your own technique to bring you to a relaxed state of consciousness.

2. State your intent to use this meditation as a tool to shift the planet into the most optimal timeline and as a tool to completely
remove the coronavirus.

3. Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light emanating from the Cosmic Central Sun, then being distributed to Central Suns of all galaxies in this universe. Then visualize this light entering through the Galactic Central Sun, then going through our Galaxy, then entering our Solar System and going through all beings of Light inside our Solar System and then through all beings on planet Earth and also through your body to the center of the Earth.

4. Visualize this Light transmuting all remaining coronavirus on Earth, disinfecting all infected areas on the planet, healing all patients, removing all fear associated with this epidemic and restoring stability.

5. Visualize the course of events on planet Earth shifting into the most positive timeline possible, shifting away from all epidemics, away from all wars, away from all global domination. Visualize white, pink, blue and golden Light healing all inequalities, erasing all poverty and bringing abundance to all humanity. Visualize a new grand cosmic cycle of the Age of Aquarius beginning, bringing pure Light, Love and Happiness to all beings on Earth.

Please encourage everyone in your groups to print out, write down or copy these instructions and save to a computer document ahead of time so that if they are unable to access the guided audio/video or lose internet connection they can still participate right on time as one
cohesive unit. Let’s DO THIS regardless of what time of day it falls in your time zone. It’s only 20 MINUTES that can change the entire Destiny of Our Planet! The power for radical change and timeline shifts lies within us but it must be executed in force as a collective.

Link:

Lila

Collected Consciousness
Staff member
RT Supporter
Global Moderator
Board Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
Hmm, I'm always a bit careful with mass messages so I guess I'll spend some effort on tuning in to feel my way through this one.
Thanks for passing it on as group meditations can be pretty awesome, IMO.

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
I'm a person who always is asking who and why, so I wanted to know more about the group behind this meditation. However, I could not find anything. I followed the link and tried to find out more about the group, but my security software blocked the pages, saying they were unsafe. Looking at several of the other meditations, I still found nothing about who is behind this group. For me, this a red flag.

Stopping or removing the virus is at the same level of the virus and setting up a win/lose, right/wrong dynamic. It is the idea of living in duality. So, I have some questions about the choice of going this route.

Sinera

Healer, Musician, Astral-Traveler
RT Supporter
Retired Moderator
Aug 12, 2016
astral-blog.weebly.com
An open letter and cosmic invitation to spiritual leaders and influencers around the globe
This is where I usually stop reading.

Herd mentality.

We don't need "leaders and influencers" of any kind.

We should keep a mind of our "own".

Never 'follow' anyone. Never. Ever.

OP
mcassidyspencer

mcassidyspencer

Rambling Companion
Oct 19, 2019
I'm a person who always is asking who and why, so I wanted to know more about the group behind this meditation. However, I could not find anything. I followed the link and tried to find out more about the group, but my security software blocked the pages, saying they were unsafe. Looking at several of the other meditations, I still found nothing about who is behind this group. For me, this a red flag.

Stopping or removing the virus is at the same level of the virus and setting up a win/lose, right/wrong dynamic. It is the idea of living in duality. So, I have some questions about the choice of going this route.
Thank you. Yes I’ve been questioning it myself. Im happy to get your perspective about it.

Tristan

Involved Wayfarer
RT Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
I cant say I'm a fan of being SCREAMED at to join in on a meditation or any other activity for that matter. For me I see an underlying agenda that isnt pure coming from this source. Its confusing and feels like a cluster of mixed energies and intent. Although I do love the idea of mass meditations I'm very wary.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
I see a coming together to rise manifestation power, but with annonyme or not real profiles of where information come the instinct of gut feeling comes handy,

Asara telos channel, short asara is a person i found interesting enough to listen to the webinar at the moment, and there is a similar thing,

Am i autorized to copy paste part of an e mail sent by such a person?

Linda

Sweetheart of the Rodeo
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Board Moderator
Jul 20, 2016
Am i autorized to copy paste part of an e mail sent by such a person?
If it is an email sent to the general public, then yes. If it is an email sent to members of a group, then perhaps no. What you can do is post a link to the webinar (assuming it is for public viewing) and explain why you like it.

Alain

Roaming Contributor
RT Supporter
Aug 29, 2017
the thing i have in mail is of a council out of earth and the number of starseeds and all that enter it is even written, the most important thing is, focussing on a world of harmony peace, abundance, no fear and illnesses the most often in rising number we also do a rippling effect

Roseshavefawns

Just Arrived
Apr 3, 2020
I'm am new to this website but not to seeing the truth, you didnt just stumble across this site, you were shown it.
The media has covered up the facts and it's very hard to find that information. You need to be a guide now, the planets are aligning, it's time. It's real. You need to take part, your ego is your human form sending you fear, fear will not save this planet. Fear destroyed it. You dont have to follow instructions, follow your light soul. Do it your way, just send love out into the world, it doesnt matter how. sending you love and hope

Last edited:

Roseshavefawns

Just Arrived
Apr 3, 2020
I cant say I'm a fan of being SCREAMED at to join in on a meditation or any other activity for that matter. For me I see an underlying agenda that isnt pure coming from this source. Its confusing and feels like a cluster of mixed energies and intent. Although I do love the idea of mass meditations I'm very wary.
Yes I believe you are correct in the information, whoever wrote this is a combination
Hmm, I'm always a bit careful with mass messages so I guess I'll spend some effort on tuning in to feel my way through this one.
Tune into your own light,
And so you should be, follow your own light at this time, no need to follow someone else's. The meditation time will be when your light is at its strongest. Keep your intentions pure and everything will follow, sending you love and light

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)