Apparently I'm a 'Starseed'. Erm... (1 Viewer)

• Welcome to the Roundtable! If you have an account already, please sign in, otherwise feel free to register. Note that you will be unable to post or access some boards and information unless you sign in.
OP
Archetypal Dreamer

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Time for another catch-up:

FWIW I don't have anything to add on eye luminosity other than to say I have noticed people's eyes changing their frequency of colour much more rapidly recently, but never brightness. That said, I don't doubt that this has happened to you at all, I find it perfectly plausible. You seem very defensive about your experiences and offer many disclaimers to fend off potentially aggressive responses to your experiences. Well...we are not about that here and encourage you to share them so that we can all learn.

My own personal slant on this is that I can "see" in the dark with my eyes closed. It looks like you would imagine night vision but reversed in terms of black and green and I have no egotistical attachment to that statement other than to offer a friendly hand that can (sort of lol!) relate. I'm failing to see what the use of this ability is to me yet but I appropriate it a side effect of developing my inner eye during meditation. I'm wondering if it's something similar to/for you maybe. Just a thought.

Also (again FWIW) you do have a compelling depth to your eyes in your introductory picture here.
Re: your ability to see in the dark with your eyes closed, that sounds pretty nifty. Does it work everywhere, or is it just in familiar environments? Is it literal sight, or is the world accurately reconstructed in your mind's eye from memory? Whatever the case, that's pretty darn cool.

As for my disclaimers and the like, that isn't to fend off any potentially negative responses; I'm always happy to debate a topic with someone. No, they're born out of my own uneasiness with sharing all of this stuff. I'm trying to establish (for some feckless reason) that I'm 'oh so rational' and 'not another one of the weirdo special snowflakes which tend to dominate these communities', but I've gone beyond that now.

I suppose it was hard for me to open up about these things, because by and large the topics we deal with here are anything but rational - at least according to our widely shared model of conventional reality. Which, let's face it, is no doubt going to shift dramatically over the next few decades as we incorporate increasing amounts of intriguing data.

As a bit of an aside, what really bakes my noodle with this stuff is that some people can say (aloud or mentally) "I want to see something or have an encounter", then the 'whatever' obliges and manifests in some way. I suppose that's indicative of a stronger connection to whatever the source of this is.

(or DMT usage :p)

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
rememberinginfinity.wordpress.com
As a bit of an aside, what really bakes my noodle with this stuff is that some people can say (aloud or mentally) "I want to see something or have an encounter", then the 'whatever' obliges and manifests in some way. I suppose that's indicative of a stronger connection to whatever the source of this is.

(or DMT usage :p)
Or your connection to Source is stronger than you think and therefore your own abilities need to be buried deeper to keep this illusion going? :D

OP
Archetypal Dreamer

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Ha, I wish that were the case.

Most definitely I was far more receptive as a child. I guess I was walking in both worlds to a degree back then. As an adult I tend to be far less attuned but on occasion have a really strange experience when least expected. Almost acting as a reminder that there's more going on here than I realise.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
Ha, I wish that were the case.

Most definitely I was far more receptive as a child. I guess I was walking in both worlds to a degree back then. As an adult I tend to be far less attuned but on occasion have a really strange experience when least expected. Almost acting as a reminder that there's more going on here than I realise.
Me too. I can definitely relate! It's a shame that so much of the creativity, magic, and wonder gets drummed out of us when we're younger...then it seems to take so much effort to get even half of it back. :(

I'm not especially drawn to religion, so I don't often quote scripture, but I think the Bible definitely has it right with this one:

Matthew 18:3: And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Unless we can regain some of that sense of innocent wonder and begin to truly believe in things beyond the physical realm (as children do), I doubt we'll ever really experience them here. But then I suppose that's the whole purpose of spiritual discovery and growth...working our way backwards in a way, to what and how we once were!

;)

Laron

QHHT & Past Life Regression
Staff member
Administrator
Creator of transients.info & The Roundtable
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Were your intuitions anything to do with my eyes?
Well I pick up a lot from the eyes so that is where I look when I look at a photo of someone. I think my connection with any intuitive insight, comes from there.

Yeah, religion isn't something I ever have or will bother with
And there is no need to! But I know this is not what you mean. So yes, this is connected into what I was picking up .So your eyes seem to have some characteristics from an ET influence I think. What I mean is in a more practical sense. I would go as far to say is that another part of you has some essence that is similar to the appearance of your eyes in this life and that is all connected into who you are.

BTW, I don't know how much knowledge you have around the MBTI, but INTJs and INFJs share the same dominant function, 'introverted intuition'.

Feel like a disconnected consciousness remotely dialling in to a meat chariot? An alien in this world? Utterly convinced that all of this is a dream, or illusion? Tend to realise you know things without knowing how you know?

That's Ni for ya...
It's been a while since I read up about all of them. Well there are different ways that we pick up on information and what I have found as I have progressed, is that it is easier to determine what relates to what, in terms of which ways are activated when information comes through. So, there would be things that are recalled based on who a person is outside of this esperience and they are just remembering former/simaltanious abilities, skills and memories. Then there is guidance from guides, which could have an ET influence, or just be a regular Earth incarnation guide. Then there is the connection to higher self, which is stronger in me now, so this means I don' t need to go through other connections to get information. Information just becomes available without me asking for it most of the time. I could train this ability and use it for readings but I haven't got around to doing that yet as I have so many other focuses and things I want to do.

Everything is a dream. Everything is an illusion. When we are not here, we are somewhere else and that is an illusion and dream... as everything that is not real, is real, and everything that is real, is not real. It just depends how you wan to look at the exact same thing. Everything is energy and vibrates at a certain rate, and that is what we pick up on and interpret. I would say that the most natural form we can have is formless, with nothing dense to get in our way unless we make it get in our way through thought and intention. When we are the creator, we can do what we want; we create something in front of us, and that is real, but then we can make it go away, and then it is no longer real, but the memory of it will be there and a memory is also real. Well this is one way to interpret our existence.

OP
Archetypal Dreamer

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Sorry guys. Even though I'm on holiday this week I still don't have much time to pick your posts up. When I first joined this forum my family was on holiday in Spain (wife is Spanish) and so I had quite a bit of time to myself, as I stayed behind to get some work done. Now however, I'm knee deep in nappies and planning etc. for work. No rest for the wicked and all that...

I guess all of this is why I don't have much chance to explore these avenues any more - but I will continue to do so as best I can. I think right now it's prudent to simply collect as much data as possible and keep myself in 'observation mode', then later on in life I can start connecting the dots and acting upon my intuitions a bit more.

Well I pick up a lot from the eyes so that is where I look when I look at a photo of someone. I think my connection with any intuitive insight, comes from there.
It's true that you can pick so very much up from a person's eyes. I like the old saying "The eyes are the window to the soul". Just as a very basic example, I've noticed that the people I have historically been most attracted to (in terms of sexual and social) have all had this sort of piercing intellect. It's like they look through you, not at you. They seem incredibly sharp, always primed to launch into action - and woe betide anyone who gets in their way.

Turns out that it's a straight up xNTJ thing. NiTe / TeNi (introverted intuition; extraverted thinking) in the eyes, or something. I have noticed this time and time again.

Perhaps that is what you see in mine? I've noted that people of my type (INTJ - and as an aside, my wife says I'm the same) have this sort of dark, dense energy surrounding them. Even though they can be kind, gentle and even warm / easy to approach, it's like reality is distorted, warped and bent around their person. There's a power to them. Even when their form is somewhat diminutive and their demeanour humble, they regardless carry a great deal of power. It's very strange, and in my experience (and in theirs; and others!) absolutely a thing.

And there is no need to! But I know this is not what you mean. So yes, this is connected into what I was picking up .So your eyes seem to have some characteristics from an ET influence I think. What I mean is in a more practical sense. I would go as far to say is that another part of you has some essence that is similar to the appearance of your eyes in this life and that is all connected into who you are.
I've done some speculation around types and level of soul advancement (hypothetically - let's say all of this is a real thing). Now, any type can be intelligent, evolved in terms of perspective, yadda yadda; I'm not saying for one second here that any type is somehow 'better' than any other. All serve a purpose, and all have strengths and weaknesses.

That being said, it is predominantly (in my experience) Ni users (dominants moreso) who have this idea that reality is an illusion, and a mindfulness of the bigger picture from a very young age. Compare this to the average Si (introverted sensing) user I have encountered (many) and the disparity is huge. The latter is far more concerned with day to day things. What is here, 'real' and impactful on their own experiences.

I wonder if one can ascertain the level of a soul's development by which psychological type is attributed to them. Apparently, the latest research shows that your type is as innate / fixed as your biological sex. It is incorrect to suggest that it changes over time. Merely, we become more (im)balanced and therefore incorporate more behaviours into our repertoire.

So, to conclude the ramble... Ni users often report feeling like aliens in this world. I wonder if we are :p

Everything is a dream. Everything is an illusion.
Spoken like a true Ni dominant ;)

So, you think I have some kind of ET thing going on? That's worth exploring.

Do you ever find yourself referring to humans as though you are separate from them? That's a very regular thing for me. I suppose my social EQ is looooow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brian and Stargazer

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
Do you ever find yourself referring to humans as though you are separate from them?
Well, while I may feel very separate, I am one of them, so I wouldn't refer to myself as being separate. I decided to come here for a reason and to be here I have to be in a human body, even if I feel strongly that I don't 'belong'. I think it's important that we accept that we are here, no matter how much of a disconnection we have, as it makes it easier to function if we are not fighting something we don't have any control over until we are no longer here.

While those volunteers who came here will likely have this feeling of coming from elsewhere, they still need to find their path and fulfill their plans in this life, otherwise it can be a bit of a distraction to constantly be searching for something you will end up finding after this life anyway. It is however very comforting to find answers, and to be around those who may just be a bit closer to you in a soul essence or even in a vibrational sense. When we find that comfort, that can help us with continuing on in life in terms of completing our 'mission(s)'.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
I find myself really living in two camps these days. The one I live with, interact with, honour and respect in my comfort zone, which is home life and alone time. And the one in public interacting with many people in different age groups and different walks of life. I'm really conscious when interacting with these others that my world view is completely different. I present differently, I think differently, I use "different" language. I'm forever having to remember to tiptoe among them. I know that if change speeds up or has some major catalysing moments, I'll be able to come into my own then.

Although it's scary going into the unknown (along with every other living being on this planet, solar system, galaxy) I just have to let the knowing that I've done the inner work be my outer skin, and throw the fear off like a used jacket.

OP
Archetypal Dreamer

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
When coming to terms with things, is it normal to have an "Oh sh*t" moment?

Things have been ramping up recently. There has been a lot going on in the family which has resulted in my being ostracised (I had the audacity to defend my wife and call out poor behaviour - oh no, so terrible). As weird as it may sound, I've been treating it as some kind of shamanic initiation. I mean, not that it is - I'm sure there are far more difficult things involved in such endeavours, but it certainly feels that way to my intuition.

It's no secret that I'm about as emotionally expressive as a rock (and that's potentially offensive to rocks the world over) but this has really forced me inward. For a week or so it was like a maelstrom in my stomach. I have been angry, sad, sentimental, hopeful, and now strong. Indomitable, even. I feel (FEEL) as though I am walking a new path. As though I have been birthed into life proper. I am renewed, striding toward becoming the person I was aways meant to be. Some people do not like this. I have been brought up to be meek, mild and conflict averse. Meanwhile, my nature is strong-willed, pragmatic and conflict oriented (insofar as I like to resolve conflict rather than ignore it like my family). I've even had some members of my family tell me that they don't like the person I'm becoming, yet I'm 100 times the person I was. I am fair, just, honest. They simply do not like that I have taken a stand for my wife and defended my own family unit. I shan't elaborate further unless requested, but the situation can be summed up thus: pathetic, and born of ignorance / stupidity.

Anyway, since all of this kicked off so too have the number synchronicites - if that's what you can call them. 222, 333, 444, 555 - and so on, but with such frequency I had to think "This can't be normal". After having a run of quite a few successive numbers, I thought "Yeah, but what about something less ambiguous?"

Not long after I had hatched that thought, I pull out of my parking space and find myself staring at a car registration plate reading 'J444cko' (my surname is Jackson, which is often abbreviated to 'Jacko').

"Could still be a coincidence!" I thought, laughing at my own stubbornness and reluctance to accept what is probably a very clear "Wake up!"

Moving on.

A few days ago, I'm out for a drive down a country lane. Clearing my head, truth be told. It's dark, and I'm blasting music out. As I'm going around a bad 'S' bend, I start thinking about UFOs, and Mike Clelland's 'The Messengers', in which Mike talks about his experiences with owls and sycnrhonicities.

"Man, I really wish I could have some kind of confirmation of this stuff being REAL" I thought to myself.

As I round the bend, I drive up a bit of an incline and at the apex, start gunning my car. It's a fast car (Renaultsport Megane; 0-60mph in 5.8 seconds - not too shabby) but very quickly find myself having to slam on.

"WHOA DUDE! CAREFUL" I shout at the owl which had just flown at my car, gracefully performed an about turn and drifted back off into the darkness, silently...

That one was hard to ignore. It was briefly illuminated by my headlights and looked so white and pure. A fascinating creature. Certainly, my attention was grabbed.

I was listening to one of Mike's interviews today, and he said that in his research it transpires that a high percentage of people who have very unambiguously seen a UFO (up close) have very likely been touched by the abduction / close contact phenomenon. He calls people who haven't had (or have no recollection of) abduction experiences, but have had a lot of weird things go on in their lives, 'Maybe people'.

Well, I think that maybe I'm a maybe.

Lorna - I believe you said (paraphrasing) "What if all of this is real?"

"Oh sh*t".

[EDIT] I forgot to mention - that I can recall, I have only ever seen two owls in my life. They aren't all that common in my part of the world. Perhaps interestingly, the one prior flew over my head a week or so before coming across Mike and his work.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
When coming to terms with things, is it normal to have an "Oh sh*t" moment?
Oh yes, I think they're mandatory! :)

It's no secret that I'm about as emotionally expressive as a rock (and that's potentially offensive to rocks the world over) but this has really forced me inward. For a week or so it was like a maelstrom in my stomach. I have been angry, sad, sentimental, hopeful, and now strong. Indomitable, even. I feel (FEEL) as though I am walking a new path. As though I have been birthed into life proper. I am renewed, striding toward becoming the person I was aways meant to be. Some people do not like this. I have been brought up to be meek, mild and conflict averse. Meanwhile, my nature is strong-willed, pragmatic and conflict oriented (insofar as I like to resolve conflict rather than ignore it like my family). I've even had some members of my family tell me that they don't like the person I'm becoming, yet I'm 100 times the person I was. I am fair, just, honest.
Bravo, AD! Stand tall in this new expression of yourself if that's what feels true and right for you. I think it's quite common for some to feel discomfort around people who are making changes within themselves. They've gotten used to you being one way--and when that suddenly changes, they aren't quite sure what to think! :) Stick to your guns (so to speak). Perhaps they'll learn something from you. :)

Anyway, since all of this kicked off so too have the number synchronicites - if that's what you can call them. 222, 333, 444, 555 - and so on, but with such frequency I had to think "This can't be normal". After having a run of quite a few successive numbers, I thought "Yeah, but what about something less ambiguous?"

Not long after I had hatched that thought, I pull out of my parking space and find myself staring at a car registration plate reading 'J444cko' (my surname is Jackson, which is often abbreviated to 'Jacko').

"Could still be a coincidence!" I thought, laughing at my own stubbornness and reluctance to accept what is probably a very clear "Wake up!"
LOL! In my book, there are no such things as "coincidences". They're only indications that "higher" energies are busily at work supporting us on our journey! ;)

Moving on.

A few days ago, I'm out for a drive down a country lane. Clearing my head, truth be told. It's dark, and I'm blasting music out. As I'm going around a bad 'S' bend, I start thinking about UFOs, and Mike Clelland's 'The Messengers', in which Mike talks about his experiences with owls and sycnrhonicities.

"Man, I really wish I could have some kind of confirmation of this stuff being REAL" I thought to myself.

As I round the bend, I drive up a bit of an incline and at the apex, start gunning my car. It's a fast car (Renaultsport Megane; 0-60mph in 5.8 seconds - not too shabby) but very quickly find myself having to slam on.

"WHOA DUDE! CAREFUL" I shout at the owl which had just flown at my car, gracefully performed an about turn and drifted back off into the darkness, silently...

That one was hard to ignore. It was briefly illuminated by my headlights and looked so white and pure. A fascinating creature. Certainly, my attention was grabbed.
In several of her books, Dolores Cannon's clients have described this exact experience in relation to UFO sightings (having an owl fly suddenly up in front of them). If I recall correctly, her explanation was that we may not be mentally ready to accept that we've had a UFO sighting, so our subconscious gives us a "screen memory" instead. This give the experience a more logical and accepted version that won't shock the person's psyche.

All in all, it looks like you're "waking up" quickly. Keep watching for those coincidences and synchronicities...as they add up, you'll have no doubt that something much bigger and smarter (in truth, our "Higher Selves") is here, helping us along!

:)

OP
Archetypal Dreamer

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks for the uplifting post, Stargazer. I'll have to check out Dolores and her works. I have to say though, I do think my sighting was a straight up owl. I'm aware that they are often used as screen memories, but this was the real thing. It felt like a messenger for sure. We know for a fact that owls have impeccable senses, so I find it highly unlikely that it'd 'accidentally' fly in front of me as it did. It would have heard and seen me a long way off, and I doubt it would have misjudged my speed. Even if it did, would it have manoeuvred into the centre of my view, spread its wings to appear as an angel in my headlights, then turn around on itself only to head back the way it came?

It isn't impossible I guess, but I find the idea of this being a random encounter highly improbable with all factors considered.

For years I've fought against all of this, trying to rationalise and dismiss it where I can. In my quest for rationale, I became colossally irrational. Here I am, a guy who has had weird experiences for literally as long as he can remember (toddler years - I can recall climbing out of my cot and things like that), experiences which have sometimes been verified by others - experiences which have been very unambiguous in their manifestation... yet I try to ignore all of that and make sense of it until I forget and it eventually gets locked away in the depths of my mind.

This is stupidity, and ignorance.

I'm beyond caring now. It isn't about being a 'special snowflake'; being on this forum for a only a brief period has taught me that there are indeed sound of mind people investigating this field. Here, I feel like I have arrived. I don't need to highlight that I'm not trying to be a special snowflake. I resent that line of thinking, and by now you all very likely realise that about me.

I don't know how or why, but 'something' has been inexorably intertwined with my life from the very beginning. To deny this is foolish. To treat it as fantastical thinking, to ridicule it, to distrust it... I do myself and this 'whatever' a disservice.

Strong wording incoming:

Fuck it.

I have known ALL. MY. LIFE. that I have a connection to 'something'. Why do I look at the stars and feel longing? Why do I look up there and see home? Warmth, comfort and familiarity? Why do I feel that I have somehow 'lost' something as though a connection has been severed, even though I have so much here on earth? Why do I feel like I do not belong here, as though I am apart from all of this? When I walk in nature I do not feel of this earth. It feels alien to me. Why?

Why do I scream at the night sky when inebriated and beg to be taken home? Why do I KNOW that I am here for a reason? That I am somehow being watched?

This thinking is not born of fantasy. I am sick of telling myself this LIE. It isn't even thinking. It's overpowering intuition, and if there's one thing I've learned thus far in this life, it is to never ignore my intuition. I have done so in the past and it has cost me.

There is more to this reality than meets our senses. I have known this all my life. It pervades every facet of my life and has done so from the moment I came online as a conscious being.

So, I say again: fuck it.

I have been walking more than one path all my life. Foolishly I chose to close myself off to anything other than the rote material world at some point or another. No more. I'm through with it. I seek truth. Well, here's the truth: I see this; I accept this fully. My doubt is gone. My fear is gone.

I am ready. So bring it.

Stargazer

Collected Consciousness
Retired Moderator
Jul 28, 2016
USA
I have known ALL. MY. LIFE. that I have a connection to 'something'. Why do I look at the stars and feel longing? Why do I look up there and see home? Warmth, comfort and familiarity? Why do I feel that I have somehow 'lost' something as though a connection has been severed, even though I have so much here on earth? Why do I feel like I do not belong here, as though I am apart from all of this? When I walk in nature I do not feel of this earth. It feels alien to me. Why?

Why do I scream at the night sky when inebriated and beg to be taken home? Why do I KNOW that I am here for a reason? That I am somehow being watched?
Perhaps because we're spiritual beings having a human/physical experience...and some level of you knows/intuits that? ;)

I have been walking more than one path all my life. Foolishly I chose to close myself off to anything other than the rote material world at some point or another. No more. I'm through with it. I seek truth. Well, here's the truth: I see this; I accept this fully. My doubt is gone. My fear is gone.

I am ready. So bring it.
BRAVO, AD! I'm with you! [[[FIST PUMPS HERE]]]

:)

Brian

Involved Wayfarer
Jul 28, 2016
California
It's interesting that those who have experiences are given the choice to ignore it or to aknowledge them. Like a dream that might have never happened. Glad you enjoy the truth, I'm sure all of us do. For me at least, that was my reason for beggining the search. I craved the truth and was very analytical about life until realizing that it would never lead me to the bigger picture. Thus, I opened up to the possibilities finding fulfillment in the esoteric/spiritual beliefs that sated my hunger.

Snowmelt

Snowmelt
Staff member
RT Supporter
Board Moderator
Aug 15, 2016
Perth, Western Australia
It's interesting that those who have experiences are given the choice to ignore it or to aknowledge them. Like a dream that might have never happened. Glad you enjoy the truth, I'm sure all of us do. For me at least, that was my reason for beggining the search. I craved the truth and was very analytical about life until realizing that it would never lead me to the bigger picture. Thus, I opened up to the possibilities finding fulfillment in the esoteric/spiritual beliefs that sated my hunger.
.....was very analytical about life.....

I love that you have had this transformation in perception - allowing so many gifts and fruits of existence to come to you and fall in your lap.

It reminds me of the fact that I was so "anti-religion" back in the day, I could never allow myself to pray, as that would be falling into the trap. For many years now, though, I have realised that praying is a way of connecting to that which we cannot see or perceive, and also to receive guidance from our own Higher Self or even from Creator Source, as we are all interconnected in the mind of god.

Reactions: Lila and Stargazer

Laron

Staff member
Administrator
Jul 19, 2016
Nelson, New Zealand
laron.nz
OP
Archetypal Dreamer

Archetypal Dreamer

Involved Wayfarer
Aug 27, 2016
Don't feel alone as this boy can see in pitch black: http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/10/04/a-chinese-boy-with-the-ability-to-see-in-bitch-black-dark-baffles-scientists-video/ ('A CHINESE BOY WITH THE ABILITY TO SEE IN PITCH BLACK DARK BAFFLES SCIENTISTS (VIDEO)')
That is genuinely fascinating. Good find, Laron!

My own vision seems to be better in the dark than most people I know, but it isn't anything spectacular. Merely a slight advantage. Equally, sunlight seems to bother me far more than everyone else I know. Quite often my eyes will water when my surroundings are bright, and I have to sort of 'squint-close-squint' navigate my environments.

I think that's just something to do with my eyes being blue, though. Could be complete BS but I'm sure I once read somewhere that people with lighter coloured eyes are more sensitive to light, and those with darker eyes (i.e. my wife - dark, dark brown) are much less so.

That kid is an X-Man! Awesome :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)